Quooms Livia

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
found in the archives ( Livia by Quoom 2008)

Attachments

• Livia on the cornu 01.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 01.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 872
  • Livia on the cornu 03.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 03.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 840
  • Livia on the cornu 04.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 04.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 778
  • Livia on the cornu 05.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 05.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 747
  • Livia on the cornu 08.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 08.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 775
  • Livia on the cornu 06.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 06.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 746
  • Livia on the cornu 09.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 09.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 740
  • Livia on the cornu 10.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 10.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 751
  • Livia on the cornu 11.jpg
    Livia on the cornu 11.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 788
What inspiration from these erotic renderings!!! The cornu is such a devilish device to extend the suffering of the crucified. A middle point between hanging from one's wrists or pushing up with the feet, it allows some relief from horrible muscle cramping in the upper body and thighs, but at such a cost! The agony of having to sit on that horn up the ass or cunt, for even a short time while other muscles recoverd, must have been as physically awful and demanding as hanging off it, not to mention the horrible humiliation as the crowd watches the wretched victim "fuck" herself over and over gain. Pulling herself up --hideously painful as that had to be -- and positioning the tip just right for insertion must have been a skill acquired by the crucified rather quickly. The first time had to be tentative and quite painful. Similarly, slowly lowering onself from a raised and arched position on the cross, thighs and shoulders in knotted spasms, raw flesh pushing or pulling against iron nails, must have been hellish. The victim screams, groans and grimmaces, howling every curse word she knows at the rough men who have raped and crucified her. Her head, encircled by a thorny crown, thrashes side to side, throwing off droplets of sweat and blood. The crowd cheers her on. Every male watching the scene has a stiff cock, and more than a few women in the crowd are a bit moist between their thighs gazing upon the horrible yet erotic sight as one of their fair sex is tortured in such a brutal, exposed, and obscenely sexual fashion before them. The sexually-charged scene overwhelms some of the crowd. The males nearer the cross seize their tumescent cocks and furiously masturbate, blowing their loads up and toward the poor girl, as though fucking her themselves; the eroticized women stroke their breasts and nipples and rub betwen their legs, bringing on shuddering orgasms. Some couples pair off, and with great and sudden passion retire from the scene to urgently fuck. Others are repelled at the sight of the poor crucified woman and the behavior of their fellows, yet understand that crucifixion fulfills a necessary public need for justice and order -- whether the vicitm is deserving of such a death or not is not their concern.

Poor Livia! The cornu is to be attached to her cross after she's alreading hanging and had her feet nailed. This is the best time because the optimum location for the positioning of the cornu can now be determined. The crucifixion squad leader carefully examines where her ass rests against the upright as she hangs from her wrists. The squad members make a great deal of sport providing the lovely "queen" Livia -- already bearing a bloody, thorny, crown which has caused crimson blood to drip over her shoulders -- with a throne to sit her "royal " ass on for comfort, with as much obscene humor thrown in as possible to tittilate the crowd and humiliate Livia. They then begin the final part of her crucifixion. One executioneer grabs Livia by her hips and pulls her body to one side of the upright, to which she responds with a great howl of agony at the unexpcted motion. (One must be careful here, as the crucified often unexpectedly urinate or shit themsleves while hanging!) Looking up at the hanging Livia the young man admires her full, heavy breasts with their perfectly round, dark areolas and stiff nipples, dangling like ripe fruit at an arm's reach. With one hand between her slick thighs, high up by her crotch, he continues to pull her body to the side of the cross so his fellows can affix the cornu. With his free hand he reaches up and roughly rolls Livia's brown, tumescent nipple between thumb and forefinger and kneads the soft yet firm mass of her breast. His pusle quickens, and his cock responds by immediately stiffening, despite having only minutes earlier blowing the full load of his cum into Livia's cunt as she lay helpless on the ground, her slender wrists cruelly nailed to the crossbeam. Livia instinctively responds by trying to pull away. "Get a grip on her, asshole," commands the squad leader. "Don't let the bitch squirm!" Now, more firmly gripping the inside of her slender slick thigh, the chastised young man cannot help but run his free hand through her lush pubic hair and slip several fingers between her swollen nether lips to furiously finger-fuck her, much to Livia's horror and humiliation as she hangs helpless from the cross. ("Shit, might as well enjoy myself," he reasons.) In the warm, dripping moistness of her cunt he finds her clit and strokes it with his rough, horny finger, feeling it swell. Livia groans, shudders, and pushes out from the cross as he proceeds in this one more viscious violation of her body. "Well fuck me," he mutters, "the bitch is enjoying this!" "I told you to hold her still, you motherless cunt!" commands the squad leader, as he selects the proper height for the cornu and positions it into one a series of pre-drilled holes along the upright part of the cross. A third man affixes it securely with a few taps of a hammer. The young executioneer releases Livia's hips and her body realigns itself with the upright, but now she is hanging in front of the cornu. Sensing the cornu pressing against the small of her back she knows what she has to do to relieve the relenless cramping in her shoulders and thighs. Then the erotic dance is performed by the beautiful, sweat-drenched, tortured, naked, female. Livia's generous breasts bounce and sway on her chest as she goes up an down on the cross, on and off the cornu. Her nipples jump and move in mesmerizing circles as the insatiable crowd watches her suffer. Her hips gyrate side to side while her ass is inserted on the cornu (as so beautifully illustrated), so as to provide endless hours of amusement for spectators and unrelieved agony for poor Livia. Spurts and dribbles of urine fall from between her thighs to the ground as she inserts the cornu up her ass or when she pulls off of it. And blood mixed with shit drops from her ripped anus as she pulls off the horn and hangs in front of it. Every so often she contorts her hips to insert the filthy, awful implement up her vagina. Her grinding motion provides Livia a strange sense of pleasure mixed with the awful agony of crucifixion. "Keep her well-watered boys," commands the chief executioner. "She's a pretty little thing and we want her lasting a long time! Not likely to get another like her soon, is it? It'll back to toothless old whores and fat cows tomorrow! Nothing to make your dick hard as this one, eh?"

Hi shevak2006,
Have you thought of writing a story for us..preferably illustrated but not necessary?

I would bet any money it was produced by jedakk. Hans...I think you got your archive labels mixed up.
looking at them and Sabina I think y're right I have one of them manipuliert with another background

Attachments

• lydia-in-landscape small-18.jpg
    lydia-in-landscape small-18.jpg
    930.5 KB · Views: 583
like very much -​
I think Melissa's saying that, judging by your piece about Livia,​
you've probably got a full-length story in you, shevak!​

like very much -​
I think Melissa's saying that, judging by your piece about Livia,​
you've probably got a full-length story in you, shevak!​
I've got some story lines running through my head. Right now I'm captivated by what is happening to poor Dorothy in the current story being posted about her.

Back
Top Bottom