Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
No problem my good man :)

Here's some pics I have as well,
The full credit for the artwork go's to Dneil on deviant-art unfortunately he has quit and took all traces of his work with him.
managed to grab some of the work to share beforehand.
I will post my own artwork but thought I would give some credit to a fellow artist who inspired me.

Attachments

• into_darkness_24_by_dneil_d9ndzpf-pre.png
    into_darkness_24_by_dneil_d9ndzpf-pre.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 665
  • into_darkness_26_by_dneil_d9nq6p2-pre.png
    into_darkness_26_by_dneil_d9nq6p2-pre.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 665
  • into_darkness_27_by_dneil_d9nsro2-pre.png
    into_darkness_27_by_dneil_d9nsro2-pre.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 688
  • db1a84b-8d2e1034-4edc-4071-be23-5902301eeb1c.png
    db1a84b-8d2e1034-4edc-4071-be23-5902301eeb1c.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 732
  • db2ruse-211443cc-df00-4c25-93ad-7d1a1b682af3.png
    db2ruse-211443cc-df00-4c25-93ad-7d1a1b682af3.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 702
  • db2vnsi-3d6954bc-3207-44bc-b3de-413bda39111e.png
    db2vnsi-3d6954bc-3207-44bc-b3de-413bda39111e.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 673
  • da1vq6o-85da6fbe-b40b-4787-a11b-eadfb4a70a01.png
    da1vq6o-85da6fbe-b40b-4787-a11b-eadfb4a70a01.png
    7 MB · Views: 741
  • d9xa46s-b30e5467-6cca-44a5-aca6-dd421a2095d1.png
    d9xa46s-b30e5467-6cca-44a5-aca6-dd421a2095d1.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 870
Last edited:
No problem my good man :)

Here's some pics I have as well,
The full credit for the artwork go's to Dneil on deviant-art unfortunately he has quit and took all traces of his work with him.
managed to grab some of the work to share beforehand.
I will post my own artwork but thought I would give some credit to a fellow artist who inspired me.
These are new for me, and very good work. It's unfortunately the artist is no longer active.

A lot of such artists got their accounts deleted by DA with no warning. (Including me.). I hope Dneil found a safe haven somewhere else for his artwork.

I know but for most of the exiles the writing was on the wall long before. When you're on a fringe of the Overton window (so to speak) of a rather mainstream avenue (like DA since its inception despite their attempts to look edgy) you should know that you're about to get axed. I believe most of the artists trade some compromises in their vision (like WillieJ, for example that censor himself to be left alone) with a understandable desire for adulation and exposure (feedback and visibility is clearly much greater on DA than on crux or ralphus). So, in a nutshell, it's a trade you're willing to go for. Myself, a humble and ungifted labourer of the arts, I'd never sacrifice my ability to put as much crazy as I want into my output just for the vanity of being told 10 times more often what a great guy I am.

A lot of such artists got their accounts deleted by DA with no warning. (Including me.). I hope Dneil found a safe haven somewhere else for his a

I know but for most of the exiles the writing was on the wall long before. When you're on a fringe of the Overton window (so to speak) of a rather mainstream avenue (like DA since its inception despite their attempts to look edgy) you should know that you're about to get axed. I believe most of the artists trade some compromises in their vision (like WillieJ, for example that censor himself to be left alone) with a understandable desire for adulation and exposure (feedback and visibility is clearly much greater on DA than on crux or ralphus). So, in a nutshell, it's a trade you're willing to go for. Myself, a humble and ungifted labourer of the arts, I'd never sacrifice my ability to put as much crazy as I want into my output just for the vanity of being told 10 times more often what a great guy I am.
I see your point. That stifles your creativity, which sort of defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place. For me, the main ingredient is the severity of the content rather than the technical aspects of the art, and I would be sad to see artist dilute their work/content for the sake of 'exposure'. I do understand the need for feedback, and everyone in our 'world' needs to step up and acknowledge the ones who constantly supply us with what we enjoy so much. If we all did that, perhaps sites like DA wouldn't be necessary.
And I disagree with your 'ungifted' critique, btw.

these are masterpieces: The light is an important part of the scenery. Its creating the threatening dark atmosphere. very realistic. Its hard not to get drawn into the whole story the scenery is telling. What is going to happen next? Its an unexcapable situation. She is exposed to threat and danger and torture and captivity forever. Very important: this kind of neck predicament. this collar of metal is so narrow around her neck. She gets somehow strangled but not killed. Its just part how shes kept in this dungeon in a really uncomfortable way. Fascination fantasy!!

Back
Top Bottom