Random Torture BDSM and Comics- Zerns and JPG.

Go to CruxDreams.com
OMG I love the slut trials! Had sort of forgotten about it. Anyone have more they can post here?
Oh, this is just the beginning of torture. Poor bitch indeed. She was getting a lot more than the other girls in my opinion.
You can see the whole comic here.

I am interested in the author's position. Which of them experienced the greatest pain according to the author?

Oh, this is just the beginning of torture. Poor bitch indeed. She was getting a lot more than the other girls in my opinion.
You can see the whole comic here.

I am interested in the author's position. Which of them experienced the greatest pain according to the author?
That would be very interesting to know your perspective, I wish the master Zerns would appear more often to enlighten us with that wonderful and Machiavellian mind that is the creator of so many ideas and gadgets and so much creativity to cause pain

That would be very interesting to know your perspective, I wish the master Zerns would appear more often to enlighten us with that wonderful and Machiavellian mind that is the creator of so many ideas and gadgets and so much creativity to cause pain
If you're interested in my opinion. The first one that hurts is the 3rd girl. She had a lot of "impressions" and pain. Being boiled alive is an extremely painful process and she was boiled several times.
In second place. "Metal Girl" . She got average. She's my favorite, of course, but still. Her burns were painful, but the frying outside and inside killed her relatively quickly.
In third place. The bitch in the skirt. It was probably the most impressive sight, but it killed her quick too. Lucky girl, she didn't make it to the second round.
And in general, it's a cruel thing.

Last edited:
If you're interested in my opinion. The first one that hurts is the 3rd girl. She had a lot of "impressions" and pain. Being boiled alive is an extremely painful process and she was boiled several times.
In second place. "Metal Girl" . She got average. She's my favorite, of course, but still. Her burns were painful, but the frying outside and inside killed her relatively quickly.
In third place. The bitch in the skirt. It was probably the most impressive sight, but it killed her quick too. Lucky girl, she didn't make it to the second round.
And in general, it's a cruel thing.
regarding the lobster boiled alive, it must be taken into account that it was boiled in oil, it would be interesting to find out what is more painful, boiling oil or boiling water, although I think that pain is pain

This is a never before released series of scenes from a commission piece covering back stories from the Sex and Sadism Tour comic. I've left off a couple pages of mutilation work on her breasts to just show the penis appliance and respect mutilation policy.
How could I get the missing mutilation pages pls? via DFN or else?

About boiling and frying. You don't have a lot of cooking comics, do you? Inhuman Agony is one of them. It's a fun comic, but I didn't get the plot at all. It's pretty hard to read the text. Just some kind of father or cult sacrifice of some kind?
This thing that crawls into the woman as well as the technical details of the cars in general are made great. I'm confused by the spikes. Where are they supposed to go in the butt halves?
It looks sexy being poked by a spike.

She looks very funny in that costume, like a clown. A hot clown.

Did you have any thoughts on this thing?

Attachments

• Fansadox Sickest Part 07 - Inhuman Agony-18.jpg
    Fansadox Sickest Part 07 - Inhuman Agony-18.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Fansadox Sickest Part 07 - Inhuman Agony-19.jpg
    Fansadox Sickest Part 07 - Inhuman Agony-19.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 1,235
About boiling and frying. You don't have a lot of cooking comics, do you? Inhuman Agony is one of them. It's a fun comic, but I didn't get the plot at all. It's pretty hard to read the text. Just some kind of father or cult sacrifice of some kind?
This thing that crawls into the woman as well as the technical details of the cars in general are made great. I'm confused by the spikes. Where are they supposed to go in the butt halves?
It looks sexy being poked by a spike.

She looks very funny in that costume, like a clown. A hot clown.

Did you have any thoughts on this thing?
Mostly you have it right. She is drugged to believe she fucks her family.

In the picture it looks quite alive in the boiling water after cleaning. What a machine! It peeled off the skin like it was clothes.

About Piron's victim. Was she only watching or was she feeling all her senses?
Was her sacrifice more painful than in The slut trials?
I like her pose before the "launch." As I understand it, she is only leaning on the pole that holds her up. And that support put a lot of strain on her legs. But without spraining her ankles?
If the spikes stuck in her ass, did she stick the spikes in herself? Otherwise she couldn't have put the thing on any other way.
How did she fry? Was the metal inside hot all the time or just when the plasma rings went back and forth?
Was the plasma the same temperature or was it cooler in the beginning?
I don't know what she was pumped with or what she was. But she survived the whole procedure of being encased in a suit and survived 3 rounds of frying and only finally broke down on the 4th. I think in the first 3 rounds all her nerves should have burned out.
After all, she looks like a chicken with pineapples on her chest in the picture in the center.

Attachments

• 1503827330594.jpg
    1503827330594.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 1503827504846.jpg
    1503827504846.jpg
    631.3 KB · Views: 1,018
In the picture it looks quite alive in the boiling water after cleaning. What a machine! It peeled off the skin like it was clothes.

About Piron's victim. Was she only watching or was she feeling all her senses?
Was her sacrifice more painful than in The slut trials?
I like her pose before the "launch." As I understand it, she is only leaning on the pole that holds her up. And that support put a lot of strain on her legs. But without spraining her ankles?
If the spikes stuck in her ass, did she stick the spikes in herself? Otherwise she couldn't have put the thing on any other way.
How did she fry? Was the metal inside hot all the time or just when the plasma rings went back and forth?
Was the plasma the same temperature or was it cooler in the beginning?
I don't know what she was pumped with or what she was. But she survived the whole procedure of being encased in a suit and survived 3 rounds of frying and only finally broke down on the 4th. I think in the first 3 rounds all her nerves should have burned out.
After all, she looks like a chicken with pineapples on her chest in the picture in the center.
Too many questions. I will answer a couple. The spikes traveled inside on their own..AI perhaps. She did nestle into it though. Plasma same temp. Designed to incinerate a layer at a time. Not sure she was "surviving" so much as enduring. Yes a chicken with pineapples for tits, hope you enjoyed.

Too many questions. I will answer a couple. The spikes traveled inside on their own..AI perhaps. She did nestle into it though. Plasma same temp. Designed to incinerate a layer at a time. Not sure she was "surviving" so much as enduring. Yes a chicken with pineapples for tits, hope you enjoyed.
Sorry it's a lot of questions. I'm very impressed with it. Yeah, she turned out to be a very tough girl. With a very crispy crust in the end.

Last edited:
It would be very pleasant and very pleasant if someone uploaded old or little-known works by mr. zerns or even Mr.Zerns himself since nothing has been uploaded here for days, so we are waiting for the next installment of 4x

Back
Top Bottom