Resurrection?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It depends on how horrific my death is.
That's how it works, the worse the death the greater the orgasm
Well, it will be a horrible death that must be exemplary...you will first be whipped bloody and then nailed to the cross completely naked...And what will my execution be like? I too, the more horrible my condemnation, the stronger the orgasm I will have

You'd be crucified with a road drill up your ass
How atrocious! so the bastards who condemned me before making me die will cause me an orgasm so great that it will wet all those who are under my cross...and also to you who are crucified next to me....You, on the other hand, will be crucified with a spear stuck in your pussy

I feel very humiliated too! they will think of other tortures and punishments to inflict on us to give a spectacle to those who watch us... what awaits us while we are on the cross completely naked in front of a big crowd?

They pose our naked corpses. Your cock is still hard.
They attach strings in our bodies like we are puppets
They put us in sexual positions

Yes, they do all this...we are now just objects used for the entertainment of the crowd...they put us in various sexual positions, my cock still hard between your legs, your mouth in my cock then...everyone looks at us and laughs and rejoices...but also gets sexually excited

Back
Top Bottom