Roman Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
May I use another kind of whip ? I prefer five stripes of thin rope with knots on. You can decide if with knots only or armed with some small pieces of bones and metal. ;)
Prefer metals. My clients already use a nine tail whip with three nails at each edge. Yes you can torture my body as you like.... I want to suffer for your satisfaction. Any member of the forum can use me, ... I am the sex slave of the forum

200-300 lashes doesn’t have to be like that, a cat made from rope would make a bit of a mess with a lot of pain but doesn’t cause the huge blood loss you mentioned. In convict times here, such a whipping wasn’t unheard of and the men survived.

As always it depends on what is used and how hard it’s laid in. Obviously 200 with a scourge is likely to be fatal, for example

Perhaps the Romans like 39 lashes oh the Scourge because it was a sweet spot of additional pain and humiliation without too high a cost of shortening the crucifixion. After all, a day or so is enough, that’s time enough for the leg breaking to occur - crucifiers might be busy to wait 4 days for a completely healthy slave to linger? :azote: :roflmao::azote:

Direct quote:
Whipped with whip which has nails at the edges till bleeding.

Sounds like a scourge to me :D

My body belongs to the members of the forum who wants to whip me fuck me torture me

Here are different whips that could be used to punish you, choose which one you would like and how many lashes you receive.
View attachment 1460931
Why not start from right to left, saving the scourge for last, nominally 100 from the flogging cat, then 75 from the nastier rawhide multi tail, 50 from the single tail, then see how @slvad is after 25 from the scourge. If still begging for more, We can then start again, adding an extra 25 per whip (so 125, 100, 75, 50) and keep the rotation going until @slvad begs for mercy or bone is exposed?

Why not start from right to left, saving the scourge for last, nominally 100 from the flogging cat, then 75 from the nastier rawhide multi tail, 50 from the single tail, then see how @slvad is after 25 from the scourge. If still begging for more, We can then start again, adding an extra 25 per whip (so 125, 100, 75, 50) and keep the rotation going until @slvad begs for mercy or bone is exposed?
I dedicate my body and flesh for the satisfaction of the forum. Do whatever you want to me... I am masochist... I crave for pain.... No mercy.... Fuck me torture me whip me piss me.. Please!!!

I consider myself the Godess of every masochist and my destiny is to suffer for all their sins and to show them the road to pleasure throw torture whipping and pain

Back
Top Bottom