Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hm - I'd strongly advise against strapping your legs, if anything were to go wrong, and your legs weren't free, the danger of a nasty accident would be much greater (I'm thinking of an example that went badly wrong, and that was a factor) You're obviously thinking it through carefully, and that's good, but acting out a fantasy like this alone is always going to be risky, do make sure you've got a quick and safe way to release yourself if anything goes wrong - and don't imagine that can't possibly happen.

A recent Crucifixion,of,yours truly....(unedited)
Showing myself attatched by each wristband to the hooks and gripping the additional ropes.
Then slipping my feet through a semi-loose coil of rope near the footrest.
(Please excuse the excessive nudity.) ;)

VideoCapture_20210512-122156.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122202.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122239.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122253.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122306.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122352.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122545.jpgVideoCapture_20210512-122618.jpg
Any questions ?? Ask away !!

I had a chance to try out my ideas for a crux simulation. All-in-all, it actually worked. First, my clumsy knots around my wrists, allowing the passage of the wooden pole simulating the patibulum actually worked well. I was able to slip the pole through both knots, then stretch out my arms and more-or-less center myself, then raise the "patibulum" above my head to hook onto the apex hinge of the positionable stepladder.
Little Giant.jpg
I was happy to discover that there was sufficient friction to let me put my weight onto the knots, without them slipping towards the center of the horizontal pole. I was less happy to realize how tippy the ladder could be. I needed to be mindful of letting my weight pull forward, which easily let the ladder tip forward. I will need to think of a way to prevent this, as my plan is to stand half-hanging and half-standing, while I watch my avatar hang crucified in Second Life.

One thing I realized right away... Actually hanging with one's full weight and restrained wrists would be hideously painful!!! OMG! When I see real-life pics, of you guys in here, and that Krista Klass doing it outdoors, I am goggle-eyed at the ordeal you all must be going through! I know I am a terrible wimp, weak and overweight, but even if I was a svelte 100 pounds or so, I would still be bawling bloody murder if I was tied up and hanging for real (let alone nailed to a cross). What I am doing, then, is certainly right for me. Frankly, if I can last three hours or so, it will be a miracle!

Alas, I can't say when I can safely set this up, yet. Given the trouble I have to go through to lug that heavy, heavy stepladder up and down the stairs, and giving my pasty skin enough time to lose any obvious marks, I probably need a day and a half with the house to myself, probably involving an overnight absence by my sister and her family. Sigh. It might be a number of weeks before that happens. At least that should get me time to think on the tipping-forward problem...
12_1.jpg Oh Krista, how do you do it!?!?

I had a chance to try out my ideas for a crux simulation. All-in-all, it actually worked. First, my clumsy knots around my wrists, allowing the passage of the wooden pole simulating the patibulum actually worked well. I was able to slip the pole through both knots, then stretch out my arms and more-or-less center myself, then raise the "patibulum" above my head to hook onto the apex hinge of the positionable stepladder.
View attachment 1011470
I was happy to discover that there was sufficient friction to let me put my weight onto the knots, without them slipping towards the center of the horizontal pole. I was less happy to realize how tippy the ladder could be. I needed to be mindful of letting my weight pull forward, which easily let the ladder tip forward. I will need to think of a way to prevent this, as my plan is to stand half-hanging and half-standing, while I watch my avatar hang crucified in Second Life.

One thing I realized right away... Actually hanging with one's full weight and restrained wrists would be hideously painful!!! OMG! When I see real-life pics, of you guys in here, and that Krista Klass doing it outdoors, I am goggle-eyed at the ordeal you all must be going through! I know I am a terrible wimp, weak and overweight, but even if I was a svelte 100 pounds or so, I would still be bawling bloody murder if I was tied up and hanging for real (let alone nailed to a cross). What I am doing, then, is certainly right for me. Frankly, if I can last three hours or so, it will be a miracle!

Alas, I can't say when I can safely set this up, yet. Given the trouble I have to go through to lug that heavy, heavy stepladder up and down the stairs, and giving my pasty skin enough time to lose any obvious marks, I probably need a day and a half with the house to myself, probably involving an overnight absence by my sister and her family. Sigh. It might be a number of weeks before that happens. At least that should get me time to think on the tipping-forward problem...
View attachment 1011471 Oh Krista, how do you do it!?!?
counterweights
Maybe, sandbags or
Freisteller-Kurzhantel_500x500.jpg

View attachment 1011470

View attachment 1011471 Oh Krista, how do you do it!?!?
Oh she is strong for her size, and nevertheless it’s unlikely that she will be hanging unsupported with her full weight for more than a few minutes. Strength training is the way to go if you want to endure crucifixion!
The relationship between the strength of your entire body and your body weight is absolutely crucial (for health as well btw..)

That's what I love about computers... no bar bells. Anyways, I think I can get by not tipping the ladder by being careful. If I am right in front of the computer desk, I will of course be able to see myself hanging in SL, and I won't be able to slump forward enough to tip the ladder.

Please note that I am merely simulating certain aspects of being crucified. My feet will never leave the ground. I am full of admiration at the clever invention of the "foot sleeve" allowing a true crux experience that is also safe, but I know that it is something I am too soft and overweight to endure.

Please note that I am merely simulating certain aspects of being crucified. My feet will never leave the ground. I am full of admiration at the clever invention of the "foot sleeve" allowing a true crux experience that is also safe, but I know that it is something I am too soft and overweight to endure.
What a pity ! You could feel how it's wonderful to be hung to a cross erected face to the world ... :rolleyes:

crucifiée jardin.JPG

Last edited:
What a pity ! You could feel how it's wonderful to be hung to a cross erected face to the world ... :rolleyes:
OMG! Is that you! That is my daydream. Maybe twenty or so years ago, alas. Just the stuff of dreams for me now, where even setting up a silly simulation is a major production. But, assuming I can make it work, my ensuing fantasies will be jet-propelled.

Hi :)
Some of you probably know who I am and know my content. From my last photo session passed some time and I have to say that i won't upload any more of it. Big changes happened in my life. I met super girl and we become a couple :D Some time ago i told her about my fetishes (yes, i blushed a lot), she didn't run away and told me: "i'm not into your fantasies, but if you want you can do it with me". We want do it as it should be done. Stand alone cross with base (no mounted on wall), but I don't know how do it in safety way. Some questions for you:
-dimensions for cross- my girl is 1,7 meter tall, about 55kg wieght ..is 2 meter vertical beam enough or is too short? what about thickness and width?
-how make easy to mount and disomunt cross and base?
-what is safer- raising whole cross with base mounted on it or raise the patibbulum with my girl tied to it and mount it to the vertical beam?
Sorry for my bad english. I used google translator..

Hi :)
Some of you probably know who I am and know my content. From my last photo session passed some time and I have to say that i won't upload any more of it. Big changes happened in my life. I met super girl and we become a couple :D Some time ago i told her about my fetishes (yes, i blushed a lot), she didn't run away and told me: "i'm not into your fantasies, but if you want you can do it with me". We want do it as it should be done. Stand alone cross with base (no mounted on wall), but I don't know how do it in safety way. Some questions for you:
-dimensions for cross- my girl is 1,7 meter tall, about 55kg wieght ..is 2 meter vertical beam enough or is too short? what about thickness and width?
-how make easy to mount and disomunt cross and base?
-what is safer- raising whole cross with base mounted on it or raise the patibbulum with my girl tied to it and mount it to the vertical beam?
Sorry for my bad english. I used google translator..
Look in the Safe crux thread too.

Safe DIY cruxing

I have posted here that I crucify myself in my own privacy. This can be very dangerous & the thought of getting into a position where it’s impossible to escape is rather a nightmare.

I thought I’d share with any others who would want to do this the means I have developed which I think is perfectly safe, whilst still being able to hang from my wrists & ankles & still be able to escape when I want to. Incidentally I found the first time I actually hung myself from my wrists a really weird experience, it was very disorientating & scary - totally different from just posing in the position.

First the cross itself must be solid & able to bear the weight. It mustn’t collapse or fall forwards, both would cause serious if not fatal results. I have an old beam about 3 metres high, I bolt the platibulum in place with two 18 cm bolts. This I then tie into the corner of my courtyard, the corner holds it safely vertical, there is a ring in the corner that I attach the stout rope to, it is very safe & rigid.

I bought a few lengths of steel bar of 12 mm & 18 mm diameter. The latter I use for the sedile. I cut the 12 mm into various lengths & insert them in the stipes by drilling deep holes to form a type of ladder which makes it easy to get up into position. These you can see in the picture, as well as the ropes holding the cross in place;
I've been doing self crucifixions since I was a teenager and have had a few ups and downs (no pun intended). The worst accident I had was having and improperly secured cross fall forward and slamming into the floor with me on it! LUCKILY I wasn't hurt and luckily/not so luckily no one heard it.
Like all BDSM related play I concur with the fact that safety and security come BEFORE pleasure. That's a thousand fold for the individuals on this forum that desire to be crucified with nails.

Practical question about wrist restraints​

Hi - so in experimenting with wrist cuffs (velcro) I'm finding that wrist pain is really intense. I am worried about doing permanent damage.
My question is: what method is best for securing wrists in a way that is safe and does not immediately cause extreme pain in the wrists?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom