Saying Hello And Trying My First Test Post

Go to CruxDreams.com
Circa 1450, the inquisition raged on. In this image we observe some isolated and obscure torture chamber of the inquisition. It’s authority and countless victims totally lost to all of history.

The accused heretic has been “put to the question” by the method of the strappado. After a very lengthy interrogation and a great deal of horrific pain, anguish, and suffering, she has lost consciousness to her ordeal.

Unsatisfied with the sincerity of her confessions, the church’s emissary leads a prayer for her rapid recovery so that, in short order, her torture may continue.prayer 4 heretic.jpg

Your tortureroom shows great promise for some of our naughty girlies:D

Scary biscuits!!!!
Last week I had some friends round and we were discussing the phrase "scary biscuits".
I cannot find any references to it on the web.
I tend to say it when something is off the wall and scares us.
Has anyone else heard this expression?
and now here toooooooooooooooo
flower3

Your tortureroom shows great promise for some of our naughty girlies:D
Thank you Admihoek.

Here is one that could perhaps also have promise for those naughty girlies. Not only is it currently not in use, but all preparations have already been made for the application of more than a few methods of torture.

Hmm, where to begin would be the question the torturer would have to ask themself. Should an extreme whipping be an appropriate warm up, or should one just proceed to more severe methods? Perhaps just a long drawn out session binding them tightly with course rope or chain in ways quite unnatural for the human body to be twisted and bent into and let time exert its toll.

Of course there is always the time honored method of the strappado and squassation. Perhaps a ride on the Spanish Donkey. Maybe even some time suffering in agony in the Scavenger’s daughter to contemplate more terrible things to come.

To have her back painfully arched over the wooden plank and limbs stretched tightly and bound to iron rings mounted in the wall and floor in preparation for the water torture could prove satisfying for the torturer. However, to call the foul contents in the barrel - water, is using the term quite loosely indeed. In fact it would not even be suitable for the lowest swine to drink. Torture can be a nasty but highly satisfying business:)

Also one most never overlook the possibilities of simply suspending those naughty girls. Those dual noosed ropes in the background aren’t for use on the wrists or ankles either ladies;) You’ll just have to use your imaginations:)

And, hell, who says a crucifixion cannot occur in some remote, isolated torture chamber?

One thing can be certain, any wench brought to this place accused of witchcraft, heresy, crimes against the crown, simply for sadistic pleasure, or you name the offence... has in store for her pain, suffering, anguish... nearly beyond human comprehension.

Decisions, decisions. What device and or methods to start with? That would be the torturers dilemma. Possibilities limited only by ones imagination;)
empty_chamber_.jpg

robcurtis, the dungeon reminds me of the basement of the OPP

tree
complete with nunns Euls nightmare not? and she likes nightmares...................much

Thank you Melissa I think:)

Never heard that expression before, but it sounds cool:D

I was just about to archive your brilliant work when I saw Hans's reply to "Scary biscuits". Agathe Christie invented two characters called Tommy and Tuppence (The female partner). The series may have been called Partners in Crime. I'm not certain but I think it was Tuppence who often used the expression "Scary biscuits!!" when short of any other suitable expression.

Just seen the empty chamber!!...It is so Arcimboldean!!!!. If Tuppence saw it she would definitely say "Scary biscuits!!!"

I was just about to archive your brilliant work when I saw Hans's reply to "Scary biscuits". Agathe Christie invented two characters called Tommy and Tuppence (The female partner). The series may have been called Partners in Crime. I'm not certain but I think it was Tuppence who often used the expression "Scary biscuits!!" when short of any other suitable expression.
thx dear mel weer wat geleerd:D

Decisions, decisions. What device and or methods to start with? That would be the torturers dilemma. Possibilities limited only by ones imagination;)

Not for a girly to say, of course,​
but lying overnight naked on the floor of that Torture Chamber,​
hog-chained wrists to ankles,​
would concentrate her mind wonderfully on what's in store for her!​

what do you mean? a girlly or...............................................Eulalia

Back
Top Bottom