Seditiosa

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's natural for someone to put up resistance when in danger. And I don't think she accepted her destiny, she feared it could come to that.
In the movie Yahel, after not hearing a response from Janai, accepts what was to come.
just wondering if this was another of his teachings
which she couldn't write
But what would someone else do?

That's what I understood after watching the movie several times.

she didn't want to die
but after the imminent future that was approaching
and without receiving any response from Janai
she decides to accept her destiny on the cross

That's why it seemed strange to me that she put up resistance before being spanked.

Furthermore, considering that Yahel is described as the female Jesus
so it would make more sense for him to accept his crucifixion without resisting
like a lamb to the slaughter

SPOILER ALERT!!!

After the three women are nailed to their crosses all three are whipped. Judith and Magdalena are flogged simultaneously, by the two men that flogged them at their flogging scene, where the two men whip all three. One gives a lash to Judith, the other to Magdalena and both to Yahel. That means that in the whipping scene Yahel gets two lashes each time the other women get one.

SeditiosaSC08_1431_00020500-1024x576.jpg

While on the cross, one man flogs Judith, the other Magdalena. When they are done, both of the go after Yahel. At that moment in the film, Yahel alone is whipped on the cross but the two men.

SeditiosaTheFilm_01225214-1024x576.jpg
Judith and Magdalena are both flogged until completely naked, but Yahel is left with her torn loincloth. Its a shame but there must be reason for this.

Judith and Magdalena are both flogged until completely naked, but Yahel is left with her torn loincloth. Its a shame but there must be reason for this.
Perhaps she doesn't  do naked ??

Perhaps it remained that way because she left the symbolism that she is Jesus as a woman and is above Magdalena and Judith.

and the truth is I liked that he kept his loincloth
that helped preserve her purity and innocence

Back
Top Bottom