Seeking anyone who has knowledge of female Seppuku/HaraiKiri Hentai images/art/stories.

Go to CruxDreams.com
B

Bruticus

I have an interest in at least part of this style of death. Mainly the ritual stab and slice portion, not the normal head decapitation that usually follows. If anyone here knows alot about this sort of thing and can point me to as many resources as possible, it would be greatly appreciated. They don't have to be as gory as the images I will share below.

One thing that does bother me is that most images I have found do not show the aftermath of the individual who is in the process of taking their own life. I think it's important to see the person after they have passed on to really ramp up the sorrow from the loss. To me, it's not just about the erotic nature of the woman dying, but how tragic it always is as well.

Disclaimer, this is fantasy and I do not endorse real life suicide. Felt that was important to say just to be safe.

88675259_p2.jpg88784623_p0.jpg89007581_p0.jpg89514481_p0.jpg89565837_p0.jpg90389367_p0.jpg86049003_p0.jpg86052589_p0.jpgself_guilt_by_toydreamer_d91omx3-fullview.jpg

Hmm. I guess this one was even more niche than I thought.

Hmm. I guess this one was even more niche than I thought.
Niche is a lovely euphemism! What do you mean "It's not about the erotic nature, but..........."? Isn't the tragedy erotic too? I can see how it might be, if the life of a young woman becomes so worthless ending it is all she has left to satisfy her Master. Is it the erotic aspect of defeat or subjugation which pushes your buttons?

Back
Top Bottom