Self-Crucifixion's by Oddball94

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey all!

Next weekend, with the help of a friend, I should be back with another batch of pics/video.

That being said, I'm open to taking requests if there's anything you fine folks would like to see, feel free to comment and I'll try to include it in my next set.

Cheers!
I think you did all one can wish in your last series. Only problem I saw there was that the cornu penetration was not visible and the cornu was to small. That one is for giving pain not the joy of gay sex. ;-)

cccccrrrrrr.jpg

And naturally if some audience could be simulated..... Anyway, can't wait to see the result.

One more thing – I see that you like various poses and sensations. The "arms up" pose is clearly newer, you use it only in the newer photos/videos but you clearly enjoy it. My request is – get 'executed' in whatever position you like, I want to see you masochistically satisfied – that's the most important! Think of your pleasure first. I see that we have very similar desires...

Last edited:
And here's the latest set, unfortunately the pics I took hanging just by my hands and wrists with no ankle/foot support resulted in my crossbar biting the dust, so I'm going to need to head back to the drawing board to figure out a more secure crossbar, most likely a solid metal bar this time lol.

Video is on the way!
Great, impossible to make it better. Fix the feet at the sidebar, the crossbar seems to be to thin, I guess.

You don't necessarily need the crossbar though. I mean, I see that you're really enjoying the "crux simplex". Saint Oddball enjoys his martyrdom;)

The newer the video and pictures, the more brutal you are towards yourself. This time we've gotten some sexy whip marks and an elaborate genital cage. I wonder what's coming next...

Greetings all! After much procrastination, I finally got around to putting together footage from my latest set into a video (unfortunately with the bent crossbar which put a bit of a damper on the finale), as well as a short video from the second set of pics that I ever took.

There's much more in the works, coming soon, having purchased a solid 4×4×6 piece of lumber, some wrist and ankle restraints, as well as a roomier set to take pics and video.

In the meantime, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom