Selling your slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com

KageKamen

Tribune
To owners - what reasons would move you to sell your slaves, either privately or on the open market? Would you inform them if you were? Treat them any differently in the meantime?

To slaves - how would you feel in such a circumstance? How would it affect your loyalty, to your current master or your new one?

this slave would certainly be anxious, and probably upset. But, being a slave, it has to accept whatever its Owner chooses to do, there's little point in fretting about it or wondering why. Nor in worrying about how its new Owner will treat it.

To slaves - how would you feel in such a circumstance? How would it affect your loyalty, to your current master or your new one?
I’d have to think long and hard about what lay behind his dissatisfaction with me … hmmm … couldn’t possibly be that I complain too often … umm … well, there is that little matter of my out of control Reisling consumption … or perhaps it’s just too many crashes while driving his car. One never knows with @thehangingtree , does one? In any case … look on the bright side I’m telling myself … being sold is certainly better than being crucified … again!

this slave would certainly be anxious, and probably upset. But, being a slave, it has to accept whatever its Owner chooses to do, there's little point in fretting about it or wondering why. Nor in worrying about how its new Owner will treat it.
I suppose that could be considered a form of servile enlightenment.

I’d have to think long and hard about what lay behind his dissatisfaction with me … hmmm … couldn’t possibly be that I complain too often … umm … well, there is that little matter of my out of control Reisling consumption … or perhaps it’s just too many crashes while driving his car. One never knows with @thehangingtree , does one? In any case … look on the bright side I’m telling myself … being sold is certainly better than being crucified … again!
I guess that is a plus! And yes, you are the sort who could test a master's patience...

It could be pure economics. Barbara and Eulalia are fine slaves with desirable figures. Already trained (Barbara does have a few issues) they will bring top bids at auction. Then Tree can train their replacements...

To owners - what reasons would move you to sell your slaves, either privately or on the open market? Would you inform them if you were? Treat them any differently in the meantime?

I suppose a lot would depend on what the slave was told to expect at the start. If the slave thinks they'll be in service to their owner for a lifetime, then being sold might be a real shock. But if the slave was sold at the start that a trip to the slave market might happen at any time, then maybe it's not such a surprise.

If the owner gives a reason that might have an effect on the slave, good or bad. If the owner says it is due to dissatisfaction that might be painful for the slave to hear. If the owner says it's merely because he/she is interested in the novelty of getting a new slave then maybe being sold doesn't sting as bad. If the owner says, "A very wealthy person has indicated he/she will pay an unusually high price for you," then maybe that's a source of pride for the slave -- although we must be careful with that kind of rhetoric so the slave does not get any inflated ideas about their own value or importance.

I suppose a lot would depend on what the slave was told to expect at the start. If the slave thinks they'll be in service to their owner for a lifetime, then being sold might be a real shock. But if the slave was sold at the start that a trip to the slave market might happen at any time, then maybe it's not such a surprise.

If the owner gives a reason that might have an effect on the slave, good or bad. If the owner says it is due to dissatisfaction that might be painful for the slave to hear. If the owner says it's merely because he/she is interested in the novelty of getting a new slave then maybe being sold doesn't sting as bad. If the owner says, "A very wealthy person has indicated he/she will pay an unusually high price for you," then maybe that's a source of pride for the slave -- although we must be careful with that kind of rhetoric so the slave does not get any inflated ideas about their own value or importance.
Indeed, it's a quite complex matter. And of course, there are further layers - for instance, some slaves may hear "I could sell you at any time" as "if you disappoint me - make sure to work hard and loyally so I don't".

(Of course, some slaves will be glad to be rid of their owner.)

Indeed, it's a quite complex matter. And of course, there are further layers - for instance, some slaves may hear "I could sell you at any time" as "if you disappoint me - make sure to work hard and loyally so I don't".

I like this thread. I like the question you posed. I'm glad I noticed it.

Thinking a little more I like a scenario where the owner is very casual about the whole thing.

The slave asks with a worried or pleading tone, "Have I displeased you? Have I done something wrong?"

With a wave of the hand the owner says, "Oh no. You've been a good maid and a good little fuck bunny. You can be proud about learning your role and doing a good job." He goes on, "Some of the brothels down by the docks have a shortage of girls now and they're paying top dollar. I figured this would be a good time to take you to market. I'll get a good price for your little ass. I can get a new slave girl later when the prices come back down." With a chuckle he adds, "I think you'll be a very busy girl! Don't worry, you won't be bored at your new role! On the other hand the brothels aren't known for giving much of a food allotment so don't so don't plan on getting much to eat."

Last edited:
I would pretend, I have seen the light and came to the conclusion that slavery is a bad thing.:meparto:

The real reason is of course, that some slaves keep endlessly complaining, have developed a tendency to overconsume Riesling, wreck my car on any occasion, and are incapable of reading fine print, so they cost me more than I earn! :facepalm:

They may get an owner that is worse or even into crux for entertainment.

couldn’t possibly be that I complain too often
No way

there is that little matter of my out of control Reisling consumption
Gosh, no!

perhaps it’s just too many crashes while driving his car.
Perish the thought!

In any case … look on the bright side I’m telling myself … being sold is certainly better than being crucified … again!
That, my dear

Cruxton Complaints dept.jpg

is what you think... :smilie-devil:

From a slave's perspective I think it would depend a lot on how my current master had gained ownership of me.

If I had for instance been captured by him at a young age in some raid, or even been born into slavery ...
then being sold off, for the first time, would make me very anxious and probably throw my whole understanding of my life into doubt ...

(unless it had been for instance, made clear early on that I was basically being raised / prepared to be sold off when reaching some age or level of training etc.)

This would drive home the experience of, I'm only really fully a slave once sold off ...

before that I could, if I was loyal to a master who wasn't inherently cruel, exist under an absolute authority,
but didn't make the experience of being a fungible, tradable, literally exchangable trades-good...

I like this thread. I like the question you posed. I'm glad I noticed it.

Thinking a little more I like a scenario where the owner is very casual about the whole thing.

The slave asks with a worried or pleading tone, "Have I displeased you? Have I done something wrong?"

With a wave of the hand the owner says, "Oh no. You've been a good maid and a good little fuck bunny. You can be proud about learning your role and doing a good job." He goes on, "Some of the brothels down by the docks have a shortage of girls now and they're paying top dollar. I figured this would be a good time to take you to market. I'll get a good price for your little ass. I can get a new slave girl later when the prices come back down." With a chuckle he adds, "I think you'll be a very busy girl! Don't worry, you won't be bored at your new role! On the other hand the brothels aren't known for giving much of a food allotment so don't so don't plan on getting much to eat."
Indeed, how very casual.

Perhaps he should have some chains to hand in case the slave takes it less casually, though.

I would pretend, I have seen the light and came to the conclusion that slavery is a bad thing.:meparto:
So you would pretend you were freeing them?

They may get an owner that is worse or even into crux for entertainment.
Of course. Or a caring and gentle one. You never know...

From a slave's perspective I think it would depend a lot on how my current master had gained ownership of me.

If I had for instance been captured by him at a young age in some raid, or even been born into slavery ...
then being sold off, for the first time, would make me very anxious and probably throw my whole understanding of my life into doubt ...

(unless it had been for instance, made clear early on that I was basically being raised / prepared to be sold off when reaching some age or level of training etc.)

This would drive home the experience of, I'm only really fully a slave once sold off ...

before that I could, if I was loyal to a master who wasn't inherently cruel, exist under an absolute authority,
but didn't make the experience of being a fungible, tradable, literally exchangable trades-good...
So you feel you would never feel secure again? Never trust your new master the same way?

Back
Top Bottom