Selling your slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'd sell my slave only when I'm bored with her... Or If she did something so wrong, that she would have to go to harder, more cruel owner.

However - I'd never sell a cat in the bag. She would have to strip in front of clients and they would have to test her, rape her, abuse her. No complaints and no refunds accepted - take her and do whatever you want, or skip it ;)

To owners - what reasons would move you to sell your slaves, either privately or on the open market? Would you inform them if you were? Treat them any differently in the meantime?
The only reason that I can imagine would be that I need some quick cash.

It would be at a public auction of some kind. Maximum exposure. The serious/wealthy would-be-bidders would be free to physically inspect the merchandise on the stage before the auction begins.

I'd give the slaves very little notice. I would warn them that if they fail to meet the reserve price that their sale would be postponed, and they'd be severely punished. They should be on their best, most seductive behavior.

I'd probably not treat them much different in the lead-up, other than to use them a bit more, while I still can.

I would not tell a slave until the very last moment.
They would all have been warned when they were acquired that they might be sold at any time but could delay that by hard work and loyalty.

Last edited:
I'd sell my slave only when I'm bored with her... Or If she did something so wrong, that she would have to go to harder, more cruel owner.

However - I'd never sell a cat in the bag. She would have to strip in front of clients and they would have to test her, rape her, abuse her. No complaints and no refunds accepted - take her and do whatever you want, or skip it ;)
I imagine you expect the same when buying?
I'd give the slaves very little notice. I would warn them that if they fail to meet the reserve price that their sale would be postponed, and they'd be severely punished. They should be on their best, most seductive behavior.

I'd probably not treat them much different in the lead-up, other than to use them a bit more, while I still can.
Motivational!

I would not tell a slave until the very last moment.
To avoid them acting out, right?

So you feel you would never feel secure again? Never trust your new master the same way?
not necessarily. but...

...first of all if I had basically grown up as a household slave, well it would be a change of status becoming a purchased object.
As many say, you're only truly a slave once you've been sold!

on an emotional level, with regards to my original master...
(and making a set of assumptions, like he has a reasonably stable personality, there's enough interaction to build some understanding of that personality, and he isn't some absolutely depraved tyrant in which case being sold off might be a blessing...)

...I would probably have figured out reasonably well how to serve to satisfaction and maybe also understand some particular quirks of his character.

All of that 'home field advantage' would of course be gone with a new master and I would have to recalibrate myself,
I would initially have no idea whatsoever of his personality, etc. etc.
and since this would be the first time dealing with that challenge, I'd be certainly insecure, trying to be very alert & decode everything that happens, which however could also cause distractions
I'd be much more likely to misjudge some situation, displease my new master, getting off to a bad start as a new slave is never good certainly, etc. - and of course there'd be the concern what had caused my original master to sell me off...

not necessarily. but...

...first of all if I had basically grown up as a household slave, well it would be a change of status becoming a purchased object.
As many say, you're only truly a slave once you've been sold!

on an emotional level, with regards to my original master...
(and making a set of assumptions, like he has a reasonably stable personality, there's enough interaction to build some understanding of that personality, and he isn't some absolutely depraved tyrant in which case being sold off might be a blessing...)
...I would probably have figured out reasonably well how to serve to satisfaction and maybe also understand some particular quirks of his character.

All of that 'home field advantage' would of course be gone with a new master and I would have to recalibrate myself,
I would initially have no idea whatsoever of his personality, etc. etc.
and since this would be the first time dealing with that challenge, I'd be certainly insecure, trying to be very alert & decode everything that happens, which however could also cause distractions
I'd be much more likely to misjudge some situation, displease my new master, getting off to a bad start as a new slave is never good certainly, etc. - and of course there'd be the concern what had caused my original master to sell me off...
Indeed. It's a very worrisome and uncertain situation for a slave. And the very nervousness and paranoia can impact their work, making a bad first impression more likely...

Still, you would go along without complaint or resistance?

I like this thread. I like the question you posed. I'm glad I noticed it.

Thinking a little more I like a scenario where the owner is very casual about the whole thing.

The slave asks with a worried or pleading tone, "Have I displeased you? Have I done something wrong?"

With a wave of the hand the owner says, "Oh no. You've been a good maid and a good little fuck bunny. You can be proud about learning your role and doing a good job." He goes on, "Some of the brothels down by the docks have a shortage of girls now and they're paying top dollar. I figured this would be a good time to take you to market. I'll get a good price for your little ass. I can get a new slave girl later when the prices come back down." With a chuckle he adds, "I think you'll be a very busy girl! Don't worry, you won't be bored at your new role! On the other hand the brothels aren't known for giving much of a food allotment so don't so don't plan on getting much to eat."

Yes, I think this is my preferred version of the scenario as well - and I love your wording of his explanation, so perfectly casual and dismissive, stating his reasoning matter of fact and expecting her, being a good little slave, to understand and agree.
"I'll get a good price for your little ass. I can get a new slave girl later when the prices come back down."
....is just a perfect statement of the situation, especially since he's saying it to her directly, that re-affirms the bottom line of the master/slave relationship. She is at the end of the day just a piece of ass to be bought, used, and sold, and she is at the end of the day replaceable since he'll just buy another slave when he's ready to amuse himself with a new fucktoy.

I also think it would sting, especially if she has been his slave for a while, which adds to the emotion of the scenario and makes it even more interesting. Even a slave who is rational about her status would develop complicated feelings about the man she performs sexually for probably every single day, a man she has done things with she never did with any man she chose to be with as a free woman....perhaps because he treated her decently, perhaps because of how he behaved or things he said in the throes of passion....even if she rationally knew she just a slave being used by her master, hearing aloud from him so bluntly and casually that she was never anything more than a 'fuck bunny', one he'll simply replace when it's cheap enough, is going to hurt.

Yes, I think this is my preferred version of the scenario as well - and I love your wording of his explanation, so perfectly casual and dismissive, stating his reasoning matter of fact and expecting her, being a good little slave, to understand and agree.

....is just a perfect statement of the situation, especially since he's saying it to her directly, that re-affirms the bottom line of the master/slave relationship. She is at the end of the day just a piece of ass to be bought, used, and sold, and she is at the end of the day replaceable since he'll just buy another slave when he's ready to amuse himself with a new fucktoy.

I also think it would sting, especially if she has been his slave for a while, which adds to the emotion of the scenario and makes it even more interesting. Even a slave who is rational about her status would develop complicated feelings about the man she performs sexually for probably every single day, a man she has done things with she never did with any man she chose to be with as a free woman....perhaps because he treated her decently, perhaps because of how he behaved or things he said in the throes of passion....even if she rationally knew she just a slave being used by her master, hearing aloud from him so bluntly and casually that she was never anything more than a 'fuck bunny', one he'll simply replace when it's cheap enough, is going to hurt.
Indeed, it can be very hard when one side puts a lot more value on the relationship than the other.

(I wonder how it might work the other way? A master caring deeply about a slave to whom they're only another master... well, if that goes poorly it could lead to a sale as well.)

To owners - what reasons would move you to sell your slaves, either privately or on the open market? Would you inform them if you were? Treat them any differently in the meantime?

To slaves - how would you feel in such a circumstance? How would it affect your loyalty, to your current master or your new one?
It depends on the circumstances doesn't it. In a slave holding society I'd have no say in the matter.
In reality, in my current relationship a sale isn't really possible.
Mistress had to except me as her slave but I also had to accept her. I had to want to completely submit to her.
She owns me because I freely gave myself to her. There's no legal claim she could make.
I have been temporarily auctioned off / rented out both for sex and bdsm sessions.
Absolutely no problem with that. I am always highly motivated to bring honor to Mistress. I want her to be proud of me.
Also standing on a podium naked and hearing yourself be described down to the most intimate details and skills is insanely hot.
Before you ask: when auctioned or rented Mistress is always present during use.
It takes an incredible amount of trust before you let someone tie you up. You'd have to be completely crazy to let a total stranger do it.

Back
Top Bottom