Serva's commissioned art

Go to CruxDreams.com

Serva

Executioner
I am not a visual artist and nothing I post here was drawn or painted by me unless I say otherwise (but I probably never will).

This is merely a thread for me to share the art I have commissioned to satisfy my sexual fantasies.

I will start by posting not a finished piece (I'll post a couple of those later) but a sketch from a commission that's currently in progress, by the artist Inkary:

(btw it's hosted on Imgur so as far as I know it's ok to post it full size in that case?)
VIGLDBl.png

This will be my character Maria, a slave in Ancient Rome. She will be wearing a shift of smooth, translucent gauze, and yes, be completely nude underneath. I post this one first because it's current and also because of the Ancient Rome theme, which I feel is an implicit undercurrent to a lot of what goes on here.

The frame of vines around her is meant to signify the piece as an in-universe fresco (mural) in the house of her Dominus. Something that displays and symbolizes his wealth, as well as his hospitality.

If anyone wants to discuss Ancient Roman slavery fantasies please send me a private message! The whole reason I joined CF in the first place was to have discussions and conversations about this, to share, stimulate and be stimulated, but so far I have only been moderately succesful. That's the main reason I haven't continued writing my stories here. Getting wordless likes or succint comments of approval from passers-by does not fuel me.

a sketch from a commission that's currently in progress, by the artist Inkary
Hi Serva,
Thanks for posting - this looks interesting - can you tell us something about Inkary's technique?
I think this may be the start of a digital painting?
And I assume this is the same 'Inkary the Scargirl' on DeviantArt -

Hi Serva,
Thanks for posting - this looks interesting - can you tell us something about Inkary's technique?
I think this may be the start of a digital painting?
And I assume this is the same 'Inkary the Scargirl' on DeviantArt -

Thank you bobinder.

Yes that's the same Inkary. She is indeed a digital painter.

Yes that's the same Inkary. She is indeed a digital painter.
Thanks - she presents a somewhat demonic self-portrait on her dA profile page, entitled 'Me IRL', in which she is seen holding a Wacom tablet.
I conclude, perhaps rashly, that this is what she uses to produce her pictures - plausibly by a combination of traditional and digital techniques.
I look forward to seeing some updated versions of your commissioned slave girl, 'Maria'. :)

Thanks - she presents a somewhat demonic self-portrait on her dA profile page, entitled 'Me IRL', in which she is seen holding a Wacom tablet.
I conclude, perhaps rashly, that this is what she uses to produce her pictures - plausibly by a combination of traditional and digital techniques.
I look forward to seeing some updated versions of your commissioned slave girl, 'Maria'. :)

Thank you! I'll be sure to share with you.

(btw it's hosted on Imgur so as far as I know it's ok to post it full size in that case?)
That's quite right, you've said where it's hosted, it costs the site nothing and imports no threats.

If anyone wants to discuss Ancient Roman slavery fantasies please send me a private message! The whole reason I joined CF in the first place was to have discussions and conversations about this, to share, stimulate and be stimulated, but so far I have only been moderately succesful. That's the main reason I haven't continued writing my stories here. Getting wordless likes or succint comments of approval from passers-by does not fuel me.
I looked at your Scimitar thread and it seemed to me you got quite a few comments. You stopped the story, according to your own words, because of a comment made by someone not even on this site. So, I don't think your complaints are fair.. I guess my one comment is I that I prefer when the rules of a fictional society are exposed as part of the story, rather than laid out beforehand. But that is my personal bias that others may not share.

As far as the Romans, my reputation here is that they don't interest me, so why mess with that?

I looked at your Scimitar thread and it seemed to me you got quite a few comments. You stopped the story, according to your own words, because of a comment made by someone not even on this site. So, I don't think your complaints are fair.. I guess my one comment is I that I prefer when the rules of a fictional society are exposed as part of the story, rather than laid out beforehand. But that is my personal bias that others may not share.

As far as the Romans, my reputation here is that they don't interest me, so why mess with that?

If you did read my thread you would've also seen that I said I would continue the story after that. So...

I don't know, maybe the person explaining why they stopped doing something actually knows why it was, maybe?

If no one discusses my fantasies with me it's hard to find the motivation to write them on my own. You say "you had plenty of comments" but didn't I write above in this very thread that passing praise does little for me??

If you did read my thread you would've also seen that I said I would continue the story after that. So...
You did, but you haven't so far. Regardless, you stopped (whether permanently or temporarily) because you didn't get the comments you wanted.
I don't know, maybe the person explaining why they stopped doing something actually knows why it was, maybe?
Maybe or maybe not...People are complicated

If no one discusses my fantasies with me it's hard to find the motivation to write them on my own. You say "you had plenty of comments" but didn't I write above in this very thread that passing praise does little for me??
You can't force people to discuss your fantasies. I honestly have no interest in discussing your fantasies or my own. I write stories (some parts of which may be fantasies of mine and some are definitely not) and I prefer to let them speak for themselves. The motivation comes from crafting the plots and characters.

You did, but you haven't so far. Regardless, you stopped (whether permanently or temporarily) because you didn't get the comments you wanted.

Maybe or maybe not...People are complicated

You can't force people to discuss your fantasies. I honestly have no interest in discussing your fantasies or my own. I write stories (some parts of which may be fantasies of mine and some are definitely not) and I prefer to let them speak for themselves. The motivation comes from crafting the plots and characters.

Fair enough. Apologies for the bitchiness.

Could you say more about what you hope for in terms of engagement with other people here. What does a satisfying discussion of Roman Fantasies look like?

Could you say more about what you hope for in terms of engagement with other people here. What does a satisfying discussion of Roman Fantasies look like?

Well I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about that. There's a reason I asked for PMs.

How do I even explain that though? I like to share my insanely detailed fantasies (everyone underestimates how detailed) with people who love the fantasy, love the insane level of detail, and will snowball my ideas with their own. I like words. More words always. More words is better. Pithy is never good in a discussion.

I won't comment on the art I post, initially. I'll let the pieces speak for themselves, though naturally if people start commenting or asking questions I'll respond. But each piece will de introduced without words now!

This is one is from the artist Alteya.

H7yd0em.jpg

I won't comment on the art I post, initially. I'll let the pieces speak for themselves, though naturally if people start commenting or asking questions I'll respond. But each piece will de introduced without words now!

H7yd0em.jpg
He looks a lot more wise and benevolent than he probably is, I'm guessing.

H7yd0em.jpg

When I tried a Google search for that image, this came up:

Why we should sit less - NHS www.nhs.uk › Live Well › Exercise
There is increasing evidence that spending too much time sitting is bad for your health. :p

Back
Top Bottom