Sexpionage III

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, talk about awesome aftercare! I think this is the best Sexpionage series I’ve read, @Fossy , superb work! Your power of the word has graduated to a higher level! Thank you, my loathometer is satisfied and I have new respect and love for Grace Miller! And wonderful work with Jason! Riveting and great closure.

She stared into Devonshire’s dark eyes as the life left them, blood tricking down his face from the bullet wound in his forehead as he fell to the ground.
YESSSSSS!!!! :dancer2:

Fossy... what can I say? Fantastic writing! No, that doesn't cut it.

Genius.jpg
Leave the talking to Albert, Wragg :)

Agent Provocateur (6)

St Thomas’ Hospital, Westminster Bridge Rd, London

“The Metropolitan Police were under mounting pressure last night to bring in counter-terrorism officers to investigate the death of Marcus Devonshire, the Head of British intelligence service, MI6, whose dead body was found in a hotel room alongside that of Senior SVR Officer Anatoly Andreytov …”

The shooting in the Sanctum Boutique Hotel, Soho, London was all over the headlines, but all probability was pointing to two Senior Intelligence Officers acting as maverick rogues and shooting one another in an international stand-off. That was how Jason and Grace had left the scene looking on that fateful day.

Devonshire was dead and Andreytov along with him. Special Agent Miller was freed from her role as a Double Agent and her family was safe once more.

Following her break-down whilst in the arms of Major Underhill, Grace was admitted to hospital for the best part of a week … it was the recovery she should have received following the abuse meted out to her in the basement of that Soho restaurant (see Death’s Witness).

Jason had helped her to fill out her reports and debriefed her further to pull as many details as she could remember to help her cause in reclaiming her credibility back at MI6. He informed Grace that her story, the true story of the Soho Basement, had caused a consternation like never before at SIS House, especially over the fact that those rogue Russians had almost caused the United Kingdom and the USA to be at one another’s throats.

By the time Grace was released from the hospital, she was so ready to be done with Russian Secret Service Officers and leave the whole thing behind, that she could not wait to get back to MI6 and start again.

Jason offered to pick her up from the hospital when she was discharged but Grace said, “No, it’s fine I’ll get a cab back to my apartment.

“Grace, I’ll come for you, you need to come into HQ for a debrief.” The Major insisted.

“Why? Everything’s in the report,” she told him.

“A personal debrief has been requested by the new man in charge. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. You can start your leave of absence right after it’s done.”

“What do you mean, ‘leave of absence?’” she asked.

“After reviewing what you went through it was felt best to give you some downtime to recuperate,” Jason said. “Unwind. Relax. Maybe talk to someone about your experience.”

“You want me to see a shrink?” The Special Agent asked, not really liking the idea.

“You know it’s policy,” Major Underhill replied. “It’s not a punishment. Doing what we do … it can wear you down. It’s meant to be a safe way for us to deal with any issues we might experience while on assignment, and you’ve faced more than your share, Special Agent Miller.”

Grace was still apprehensive about seeing a councillor, but still … going through what she had, it would be nice to have someone there to help guide her through what she was still feeling. Those old emotions of guilt and shame and self-hate that can attach themselves to the things she had experienced, not to mention coping with the deaths she’d witnessed and even helped to bring about, were things that in all honesty she was struggling with. And it was on the Agency’s expense account, so there wasn’t really a reason to refuse it.

“How long will I be out of commission?” Grace asked.

“Take at least a couple of weeks,” said Jason. “But honestly, you can have as long as you need.”

Jason too was still feeling the loss of Kat, the love of his life, and so the way he was tending to Grace was even more commendable.

Thank you,” Grace told him. “I’ll see you when you get here.”

MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

‘Sexually mature for her age, responds to discipline as a stimulus …’ The man stared down at the page before him. The summary report of the girl covered all aspects of her training but his focus was only on the section that covered ‘Sexuality and Awareness’.

The blond-haired girl in question was standing before him right now, here by his desk and seemed a little over-awed at being called to the office of the Head of MI6. As he looked her over, his gaze raked her body from head to toe. Twenty-year-old Lacey Anderson, newly graduated recruit from the MI6 Training Academy looked away, letting her eyes roam anywhere but directly at the man staring at her body.

“Agent Anderson …” he said.

“Yes … Sir,” she replied, the ‘Sir’ coming after just a little pause.

“Welcome to MI6.”

“Thank you, Sir.” She was wondering if he personally welcomed all of the new recruits like this.

His eyes stopped at her chest, the rise of her not too large, but perfectly ample, breasts, heaving just a little with nerves, barely covered by the skimpy vest she wore.

06 - Welcome to MI6.jpg

This one would do for sure. He pictured her in ropes and chains, naked as he worked her over with a whip. ‘Responds to discipline as a stimulus …’ – he looked again at the words on the page. It had been sometime since he had enjoyed such proclivities and now that poor, tragic Novikova was gone he would need someone new.

But that was not for now. He would need to let Anderson establish herself as an Agent first, and he too would need to get his feet back under the table after being restored to his former office.

Life was good right at this moment for Roger Moore, and he was determined to hold onto it this time.

A knock came at the door. Agent Anderson turned her head towards the sound, and Moore said, “You can go now Agent Anderson, and I will most definitely see you again, soon.”

Anderson had no idea why she had been called to the office of Roger Moore, but she was grateful to get away from his penetrative gaze.

Grace Miller stepped aside to let the young newly trained officer out of Moore’s Office, and they exchanged brief smiles as they passed.

“Take a seat Special Agent Miller, I want to know everything about Soho and what happened there.”

As Grace slid into the leather chair, she looked up and smiled, saying “Of course Sir, and … welcome back.”

FIN
And so New Beginnings, and its final part, Agent provocateur, come to a close. Kat’s death has been avenged and Grace is back in the fold now that Devonshire, and her Russian nemesis, are no more. Roger Moore has his old office back, and seems to have lost none of his more extreme sexual desires … as the newly trained Agent, Lacey Anderson, will no doubt find out.

Thank you so much for following this series, your support has been awesome. I have a new project ready for publishing, but I can assure you all that Sexpionage will be back!

Intro Pic.jpeg

Hi I’m Lacey. Fossy and I have known one another on Facebook for ages … we roleplay ‘n’ stuff, and so when he asked me to join this Group and said he wanted me to be in his Spy series I jumped at the chance. If anyone wants to check me out my profile is at - https://www.facebook.com/lacey.anderson.50364

So, here is a little bit about me as a backstory for Sexpionage. It is a known fact that they say most women settle for a more sedate life. However, I never was one to be on the conventional side. I was always traipsing through the woods of my parent’s home. I played around with some of the boys in my neighborhood as a - how should I say it, not so much as a spy, but I was good at acting as a female guerrilla of sorts, and I just loved it when I was ‘captured’ in our games and they tied me up! A bit of a tomboy, I guess. I climbed trees, often coming home from long hikes with tears in my jeans from where I had let the intensity of our childhood play take over.

My parents were comfortably off, and I did okay at school, without really trying. I had no idea what I wanted to do when I got to be eighteen, but I was ‘invited’ to join a pretty exclusive Academy. It wasn’t just any Academy. It was spying, espionage, being trained in all aspects of weaponry, and communications and yes, sexual provocation. I loved it, and was meticulous and always precise and well prepared. The head of the Academy at MI6 said I was top when it came to achieving any objectives that had been set for me, and that he had never seen anyone who was able to switch from being sweet and demure to such a badass. I took that as a complement.

Can’t wait to see you all in a few weeks – I wonder what Fossy has planned for me?

Byeeeee, for now.

Lace xxxx

SEXPIONAGE RETURNS ON MONDAY 11th APRIL WITH A NEW BLOCKBUSTER SERIES ...

THE SCANDINAVIAN MISSION ... Starring brand new Agent Lacey Anderson (@Lace)

Scandinavian Mission Promo 1.jpeg

There will be a teaser posted every day between now and then.
Here is an excerpt from the opening of Monday's Chapter 01 - "The Graduate" ...

"Lacey trembled as she glanced around. She was in a red metal storage container about 20 feet long and 10 feet wide. Its walls and floor were streaked with dirt, sand, oil, and other filth, and the only light came from a bare bulb dangling from the ceiling. The two men in ski masks stood in a corner, talking in low voices. They wore dirty canvas pants and ripped sweatshirts, and they spoke in a language Lacey couldn’t identify.

It was the middle of August and the inside of the container was like an oven, and so Lacey’s naked body was slick with sweat in no time. The men finally came over to her, their eyes glittering inside their masks as they stared at her breasts, shining with damp, and her bare exposed pussy.

“My name is Lacey Anderson …” The girl began to repeat the standard information reveal, but her words were cut short ..."

Make sure to check back here every day for more about the gorgeous Lacey ...

Hi everyone, I'm Lacey. Fossy wanted me to write something for you to help introduce myself before his story begins next week, and so I thought what better to write about than my very first time. So across this post and tomorrow I will share with you some of my very personal experiences. I hope you enjoy reading about them.
Lace xxx

PS. And thanks to Fossy for the pics :) x

Lacey’s First Time …

I was not an ‘easy’ girl. You know, the type that sees losing her virginity as a challenge from about the age of 14. But, having said that I was not prudish either, far from it. I guess what I’m saying is that I had a fair amount of sex for a girl of my age when I was growing up, but losing my virginity … well not only did I NOT consider that a challenge, I actually wanted it to be pretty special.

That said, I thought I would share one of my most intimate moments with you all. Was it special? Well, I thought so.

I was one of those girls whose birthday was early in the school year and so, by the time my A level results were published (Three A*’s and two A’s – I guess that’s why MI6 noticed me) I had been ‘of age’ for several months.

Kurt Harbinger was my Advanced Calculus teacher (My A levels were in Maths, Further Maths, Advanced Calculus and Stats, Computer Science and Physics – yes really). ‘Harbinger of doom’ he was called by some in the class, those who found his lessons hard I guess, but not me. We sort of had a special relationship, one that could so easily have gone off the rails, but it didn’t. I respected him academically, but I fancied the jeans off him outside of class (and inside too if you must know).

So, when my A level results were out, and I had officially left high school, Mister Harbinger, Kurt, wanted to meet outside of the classroom and take me for a pizza (in my teenage mind the words ‘take me’ would have sufficed perfectly well, though I did like a nice thin crust Margherita!).

The evening had been ‘nice’. Yep, that’s the word, nice. I wanted it to be nice of course but as the evening wore on (My mum and dad thought I was out with a few friends) I wanted more, much more.

Lacey's First Time 01.jpg

But, as Mister Harbinger, ‘please call me Kurt’, he had said, paid the check and our coats were returned, the half a bottle of white wine that I had drank was making me feel more than a little sad that our night out was over, and I might never see this “Harbinger of all things erotic” ever again.

Then my mouth began to dominate my brain.

“Let’s stay over somewhere …”

What the fuck! Did I really just say that?

His face … a picture … “I can call home and say I am staying at Rose’s house,” I quickly added as if to seal the deal.

To say he readily agreed would have been an overstatement, but fifteen minutes later we were in an Uber and Kurt (it turns out that Mister Harbinger was only 26, just 8 short years older than I was … yayyyy!) smiled and muttered to the driver “Crown Plaza please.” Was that a knowing look on the cabby’s face? Honestly, I couldn’t have cared less. I had never been so excited in my short life. Would this be my first time?

We arrived at the Crown Plaza and Kurt paid the fare. I hesitated, looking up at the hotel. I knew that if I entered, I was accepting what was about to happen. I was only 18 years old and this older man was my former teacher.

And again, what the fucking fuck!

“Are you alright?” Kurt asked. I nodded. “Yes, I think so. Am I a stupid, Kurt?”

“What? No, you are my beautiful girl. How can you be stupid?”

“For entering the lion’s den, with you?”

“Am I a lion, then?” He quickly said.

“Probably,” I said and he laughed.

“Then, my lioness, please enter!”

Taking a deep breath, I got out of the Uber and entered the hotel, holding his arm. We walked up to the reception desk and Kurt checked in. The girl on the desk gave me a withering look, which I returned.

Lacey's First Time 02.jpg

“What floor are we on?” I asked, like it made a difference.

“Fifth, why?”

“I hope the view is nice.” He grinned,

“It will be, I promise.” His tone was as lascivious as his words.

We took the ride and got out at the 5th floor. There was no kissing and groping in the elevator and it wasn’t like we couldn’t keep our hands off one another. I was just so nervous and possibly that transferred itself to my impending ‘first time’.

The corridor was long and had a deep red carpet stretching off to infinity. Kurt stopped at room 507 and opened the door. It was a large room with a huge double bed. An en-suite bathroom was off to one side, and the room had a balcony overlooking the river.

Lacey's First Time 03.jpg

“Your bath, milady!” he said, pointing towards the bathroom. I stood looking out of the window for a moment or two.

Was I playing for time? He came from behind and wrapped his arms around me.

“What are you thinking?” he asked.

“I was thinking that I’m a little bit nervous, how about you?”

“I’m thinking how great my view is,” he said with a dirty laugh. I turned and found myself in his arms looking up into those deep blue eyes of his.

My God, you are so beautiful, Lacey!”

Then he kissed me, or, to be honest, we kissed, for I needed no second invitation to return his embrace. I had wanted this for so long and when I felt him pull down the zipper on my dress so that it fell off my body and tumbled to the floor, I didn’t care. He then lifted me and carried me to the bed.

Lacey's First Time 04.jpg

As he laid me down, we were still kissing, his fingers brushing my breasts as he removed my lace bra. I was so pleased that I had chosen a matching set of Victoria’s Secret white lace lingerie to wear.

In his hands I was helpless. He lowered his lips to my breasts and took a hardening nipple in his mouth, rolling it with his tongue. I arched my back and moaned, the feelings I experienced were completely new, while somewhere in my mind the alarm bells rang unheeded. He lost his jacket and shirt, and I found myself clawing at his firm shoulders as his kisses brought me to a place I’d never been before. He slipped my panties down, and suddenly I was naked all for him.

My bare shaved pussy was more than ready. He smiled at me and, before I could stop him, he lowered his head and had placed his tongue against that tender spot. Aware that my juices were flowing I pulled his head away from my crotch, watching as he removed his jeans.

His cock looked enormous, but then again, I’d not seen many. I reached out and touched it, as if to reassure myself that this was really happening. It was hard but felt spongy. He’d been circumcised and clear liquid was seeping out of the little hole into the purple head. I drew him close and took him in my mouth, breathing in his musky maleness. I knew now I was going to have him inside me this night, and I couldn’t wait!

Kurt moaned and pulled free of my lips.

“Fuck, stop Lacey. It feels too good, I’ll cum too quickly!” he said, gasping. I just knelt there, desperately wanting him, yet fearful as well. Was I doing this right?

Lacey's First Time 05.jpg

“Kurt, do you have anything?” I said. He smiled and took a condom from his pocket (he was actually prepared for this!).

He rolled it onto his erection and I stared at it. He was long and so thick, I hoped I was big enough for him. He lay beside me, gently stroking my cheek.

“If you don’t want me to, I won’t!” he said.

“God no …”

“No?” he said as his eyes widened.

“What, no, I mean yes, yes I want you to.” I said, rolling onto my back and opening my legs. “Do it, before I change my mind!”

And he did it, over and over again until I was truly deflowered.

“We should have put towels on the sheets,” I whispered as we lay exhausted in each other's arms.

“Hmmmm, maybe you’re right,” he agreed as we both considered the red stain that marked the loss of my so called virtue.

To be continued tomorrow with Part II of ‘My First Time’ – Where my true self is discovered …

Thank you Barbara I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. I'm so looking forward to being in Sexpionage I hope you enjoy that too.
Off to a very good start, Lace. I’m looking very much forward to the fruits of your collaboration with Fossy on this story.

Lacey’s First Time … PART II

I was exhausted. Rapturous but exhausted. The hotel was quiet and we slept, a little, I think. The room wasn’t entirely dark because a vague brightness from the outside seeped in through a gap at the top of the drapes where the material wasn’t flush to the wall. It was through this dim light that I sensed a shadow looming. As my eyes flickered open, I saw Mister Harbinger, Kurt, leaning over me, his hands gripping my arms pressing me into the bed.

I didn’t know whether to scream or not, but that decision was taken from me as his right hand relinquished its hold on my arm only to slip around my neck, his long fingers tightening around my throat.

Lacey's First Time 06.jpg

“You’re mine, Little Miss Anderson,” he says harshly, his large body dominating me … arousing me. “You belong to me, do you understand? Each and every single part of you is mine.”

I nodded, unsure of what else to do or say, though I couldn’t say much at all as his grip squeezed the voice out of me. His erection pressed into my thigh, its uncompromising hardness both a threat and a promise.

Then I was fully awake, in the here and now of this gloomy hotel room. My parents thought I was at Rose’s house, but I wasn’t, I was here at the Crown Plaza hotel, with my Calculus teacher Mister Kurt Harbinger … he had already fucked me, screwed me, taken my virginity … and it appeared that he still had plans.

“Now I’m gonna fuck you my way Lacey,” he grins and rears back, still holding me down with one hand on my neck, and, as he reaches to the side with his other hand, I hear the slide of a belt being pulled from its loops.

Lacey's First Time 07.jpg

I squeeze my eyes shut, bracing for what’s to come.

Thwack. Thwack.

The belt descends onto my stomach, then my thighs and then my poor, exposed breasts, over and over again, each strike like fire licking at my skin.

“Mister Harbinger,” I cried out, “Kurt, what are you …” then my words ceased as his fingers closed around my throat. I can still hear my own strangled cries, feel my body tensing with each blow, and then the agony propels me into that strange state where everything is turned upside down … a place I had never been to before, where pain and pleasure collide, become indistinguishable from one another, and my tormentor is my only comfort.

My body softens, melts, each stroke of the belt starting to feel more like a caress, and I know that for some reason I need this right now. I know that Kurt has tapped into a dark, secret part of myself that is a mirror image of his own twisted desires. It’s a part of me that longs to give up control, to lose myself completely and just be his. By the time Kurt stops there isn’t an ounce of defiance left in my body. My head is swimming from an endorphin rush more powerful than anything I have ever experienced, and I’m clinging to him, desperate for comfort, for sex, for anything resembling love and affection.

My arms entwine around Kurt’s neck, pulling him down onto the bed with me, and I revel in the taste of him, in the deep, hungry kisses with which he consumes my mouth. My body feels like it’s on fire, but it doesn’t diminish my lust one little bit; if anything, it intensifies it. Kurt has me just where he wants me, and I am right where I need to be!

Dropping the belt he reaches down between his thighs and positions the swollen head of his cock, and then he’s inside me, entering me with one powerful thrust.

I shudder with relief, with ecstasy that borders on agony, and wrap my legs around his waist, taking him deeper, needing him to fuck me, to claim me in the most primitive way possible.

“Tell me, baby,” he whispers in my ear, his lips brushing against my temple. His right hand slides into my hair, holding me immobile. “Tell me how much you hate me.”

His other hand finds the place where we’re joined, rubs there, then moves down a couple of inches to my other opening. “Tell me…”

I gasp as his finger pushes into my ass, my senses overwhelmed by all the conflicting sensations. Dazed, I open my eyes and stare at Kurt, seeing my own dark need reflected on his face. He wants to possess me, to break me so he could put me back together, and I can no longer fight him on this.

“I don’t hate you.” My words come out low and raspy, and I swallow to moisten my dry throat. “I don’t hate you, Kurt.” Something like triumph flashes on his face. His hips thrust forward, his shaft burrowing deeper inside me, and I suppress a moan, still holding his gaze.

“Tell me,” he orders again, his voice deepening. His eyes are burning into mine, and I can no longer resist the demand I see there. He wants all of me, and I have no choice but to give it to him.

“I want you.” My voice is barely audible, each word feeling like it’s being wrenched out of my very soul. “I don’t hate you, Kurt… I can’t… because I need this.”

What was I even saying? A few hours ago I had been a high school virgin, and now I was talking like a porn star! I can see his pupils dilating, turning his eyes even darker. His cock swells within me, even thicker and harder than before, and then he pulls out and slams back inside, making me gasp from the savagery of his possession.

“Tell me again,” he groans, and I repeat what I said, the words coming easier the second time around. There’s no point in hiding from the truth, no reason to lie. This sadistic man, my former teacher has opened my very own pandora’s box, and there was no putting it away again.

His eyes darken further, and then he bends his head, taking my mouth in a deep, all-consuming kiss.

We lay together afterwards, our sweat and juices mingled. I was nestled into his shoulder, his arms around me, protecting me. Nothing could ever have prepared me for the experience I had just had. The memory of him pounding into me will stay with me forever, as will the amazing way it felt.

Sated and complete, I was content to just lie here. I glanced up at his face, and he smiled as I caught him looking at me.

“Happy now that you’ve taken my virtue?” I said.

Lacey's First Time 08.jpg

“You were a virgin?” he asked, with mock surprise.

I shook my head, grinned and punched him in the ribs.

I only saw Kurt once more after that. Maybe we had both gotten what we wanted. He went back to his classes and possibly another Lolita, if that’s indeed how he saw what it was we did together that night.

For me, well just a few short weeks later, MI6 came calling.

Lacey's First Time 09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom