Sexpionage IV

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fossy

SEXPIOGENTUS
This is a new thread for the Sexpionage Series, because Sexpionage III had reached a suffiecint size in length. The story so far can be found at the following threads:

Sexpionage Graphic Art

Sexpionage I

Sexpionage II

Sexpionage III

But as most of you will recall, we left the previous series, Havana Hell, with Grace having married her man, Agent Barb had taken her unrequited feelings back to the USA with her memories of her lover still fully in tact. and Jason seems to have been made whole again, which is a blessed relief for everyone.

COMING SOON … we pick up the story again with the new series, ‘Crucifying An Angel, and Part I, ‘Rough Justice’ ... Watch this space!

Crucifying An Angel - Promo 01.jpeg

This is a new thread for the Sexpionage Series, because Sexpionage III had reached a suffiecint size in length. The story so far can be found at the following threads:

Sexpionage Graphic Art

Sexpionage I

Sexpionage II

Sexpionage III

But as most of you will recall, we left the previous series, Havana Hell, with Grace having married her man, Agent Barb had taken her unrequited feelings back to the USA with her memories of her lover still fully in tact. and Jason seems to have been made whole again, which is a blessed relief for everyone.

COMING SOON … we pick up the story again with the new series, ‘Crucifying An Angel, and Part I, ‘Rough Justice’ ... Watch this space!

View attachment 1282961
Fantastic, Fossy.
Another chance to torture Agent Anderson, and you obviously couldn`t resist the temptation to put Barb through her paces again.

AND TOMORROW IT BEGINS!

An excerpt from PART I - Rough Justice ...

... Lacey might have fallen asleep for a time, so exhausted was she, waking only when she felt pressure against her vulva, something cool on either side of her vaginal slit, and she realised she was being shaved, a dozen passes of the razor on the right, a dozen more on the left, a wet towel to wipe everything down, and then the smell of alcohol, and a not unpleasant coolness.

Her left foot was hurting. Lacey looked down the length of her prostrated naked body, saw that the little nail of her second toe was torn, a knot of black blood drying on either side. When had that happened? She looked at her legs, noticed that black straps had been wrapped around her shins, around her thighs, around her hips, and she tried to move her hands and realised they were bound as well, Velcro'd in place with thick nylon straps, and she was secured upright, against a thick concrete post.

“Rings here and here,” the female guard was saying, touching places on either side of Lacey’s opening as the other guard looked on.

“Open her a little wider,” the same guard said, and Lacey felt more touches, rougher, less careful, and, as her eyes opened more fully and glanced to her left, she saw that it was a burly male warder that was touching her ...

Crucifying An Angel - Promo 03.jpeg

AND TOMORROW IT BEGINS!

... Lacey might have fallen asleep for a time, so exhausted was she, waking only when she felt pressure against her vulva, something cool on either side of her vaginal slit, and she realised she was being shaved, a dozen passes of the razor on the right, a dozen more on the left, a wet towel to wipe everything down, and then the smell of alcohol, and a not unpleasant coolness.

Her left foot was hurting. Lacey looked down the length of her prostrated naked body, saw that the little nail of her second toe was torn, a knot of black blood drying on either side. When had that happened? She looked at her legs, noticed that black straps had been wrapped around her shins, around her thighs, around her hips, and she tried to move her hands and realised they were bound as well, Velcro'd in place with thick nylon straps, and she was secured upright, against a thick concrete post.

“Rings here and here,” the female guard was saying, touching places on either side of Lacey’s opening as the other guard looked on.

“Open her a little wider,” the same guard said, and Lacey felt more touches, rougher, less careful, and, as her eyes opened more fully and glanced to her left, she saw that it was a burly male warder that was touching her ...

View attachment 1283739
Poor Lacey. I fear it's just the beginning ... the beginning of what? Rings? No ... 'Diamonds Are Forever' (1971).

AND TOMORROW IT BEGINS!

View attachment 1283739
Looking forward to seeing Agent Moore in the pillory.
Don't worry Barb, we'll be behind you 100%!

SEXPIONAGE NEW SERIES BEGINS TODAY ...

Rough Justice (1)

Lacey Anderson’s Apartment at Brandesbury Square, Woodford Green, London

Friday evening and into the early hours of Saturday morning

It was 1:15am when Lacey finally got home, kicked off her ankle boots, and retreated to the shower. She stripped off her sweat-stained bra and shirt, and her nose wrinkled at the thoroughly soaked panties as she threw them into the laundry basket. The young Agent got under water as hot as she could stand, and then groaned and squeezed her eyes shut as she leaned against the wall, reliving flashes of what just happened.

Part of her cringed with residual embarrassment; another part couldn’t help but feel a twisting sensation deep in her stomach. Images of the Roger’s determined touch, the desire in his eyes, replayed in her mind’s eye. Lacey couldn’t help herself. She slid a hand down to her clit and, leaning against the tile wall, rubbed herself under the hot water. It didn’t take long.

“In the MI6 gym Lacey Anderson, I’m going to punish you because you’re a very bad girl …” The voice was inside her head, but the words resonated all the way down to her spent pussy.

Roger Moore had taken her out after their working day was done. Calling his wife to say that he would staying in his London apartment that night, he took his much younger submissive lover out for dinner.

“Let’s go back to the gym …” He stated out of the blue, after draining his wine glass.

Lacey almost spluttered her wine out all over the table. “Th … the Gym Roger? Really, I’m in no fit state to exercise, and it’s so late.”

Leaning into the table Moore had smirked and whispered, “It’s not exercise I have in mind girl, but taking you while you’re in your gym kit is a particular fantasy of mine.”

“Roger!” Lacey had offered up notional and mock indignation, but the thought was turning her on too, providing the gym was empty of course, and at this hour there was every chance of that.

01 - Slumped to the floor in her shower.jpeg

And now, slumped to the tiled floor in her shower, water pouring over her head, she pictured herself leaning into his wandering hands, and getting fucked on the gym floor, her lover’s thick cock sliding vigorously in and out of her slick pussy, before exploding thick, white seed into her acquiescent body.

As the young Agent’s desire rose again, her breaths came short and shallow as her mind’s eye shifted to show Roger’s cock pushing at her mouth …

“Oh fuck, ohhhh fuck!” Lacey rubbed herself furiously, trembling with urgency as she recalled the intensity of that initial orgasm, the first of many he had given to her this night.

The young Agent groaned, coming down from her self-inflicted climax, allowing the water to soothe her already aching muscles. Then, she bundled herself up into a fluffy white robe and crawled into bed.

Lacey knew she was in trouble as soon as she tried to get out of bed the next morning. Her entire body protested when she crawled out from under the covers, her legs buckling when she tried to stand.

She knew things would improve as her body warmed up for the day, and so Lacey forced herself to limp to the tiny kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. She had about an hour before she was due to meet her friend and former colleague, Grace Miller, at the Costa on Chigwell Road. It was Saturday, she had no current assignment and Agent Lacey Anderson was looking forward to a couple of days off.

She sat at the table next to the window with a hot, steaming mug, watching rain patter onto the communal courtyard outside. Her gaze was unfocused as she thought about the night before.

Her relationship with Roger Moore was unhealthy, she knew that. But she couldn’t stop herself. He was the perfect Dominant to her submissive. Lacey knew that he was married, knew that he was her boss, of course, and knew that other people in the service were aware of what they were doing … but fuck, she wanted what he had to offer her, no, scratch that, she needed it!

Costa Coffee, Chigwell Road, London

Saturday 11th February

Costa was packed. The place buzzed with machine noise and people talking. As Lacey waited in line, she was assaulted with sideways glances and outright stares, though none of them made contact with her eyes. A young guy ahead of her in line practically turned around just to ogle her firm braless breasts. He was shamelessly staring at her, and Lacey could see that his cock was hard. Wouldn't it be fun to let him have his way with her, she thought? She smiled at him, and he turned back around, just a little embarrassed.

With a seat in the corner at the back of the room, Lacey had only taken a few sips from her Caramel Latte when Grace arrived.

A smile from the door and a wave from the table later, the two girls, one a former MI6 Agent and the other still employed in that role, sat down together.

“Hey Lace, how are you? How’s the new apartment?” Grace was unwrapping herself from her jacket and scarf, as the February cold still bit hard outside.

“I’m doing fine Grace, just about settled in …”

“But it’s great to get out of Fort Monckton right, especially into your own place. I remember when I moved into Tower Hamlets, it felt so good to have some space away from the service.”

Lacey nodded, and then leaned in and took Grace’s hand in hers. “So, how’s married life I’ve not seen you since the big day, and that’s like eight months ago?”

Grace smiled. “It’s perfect, so fucking perfect. I would never have believed it possible.”

“And Jason’s okay, you know …”

Grace nodded, “We have to be careful, because they hurt him pretty bad down there, his groin (see Havana Hell), but yeah, all good. His kids, Issy and Jack, are really great with me, in fact Issy is almost eighteen, in a few days actually, and to be honest more like a younger sister to me …” Grace, who was only, twenty-five herself grinned, as did her former colleague.

“Don’t ever say that to Jason though, will you?”

“God, no,” the girls both laughed together.

“And what about you Lace, are you still seeing …”

Lacey nodded. “Yep … I just can’t stop Grace. Every time I see Roger, I want him more.”

Grace nodded. She knew how magnetically powerful someone in his position and with such charisma could me. She had watched it happen with her late friend, colleague and lover, Ekaterina, and now she was doing the same for Lacey.

“Just be careful Lacey,” Grace said, taking her friend’s hand.

“I will Grace, don’t worry.”

To Be Continued …

Last edited:
(see Havana Hell)
It's really helpful to point out the references to other stories in this way
Hi everyone, sorry I have been away but I am back now for the new series. Does anyone else sense that this is going to get much, much worse for me? I guess the clue is in the name! xx
It will be very interesting to know your comments when it gets really worse!

Rough Justice (2)

Number 1, Carlton Gardens, London – The Office of The Foreign Secretary

“He was South African, Mister Foreign Secretary, and that has damaged the very special relationship we in Sweden have with our friends from that country.”

The UK Foreign Secretary shook his head, and stood up from his desk to pace over towards the large window looking out onto this famous London street. “But we cannot simply sign off the extradition of an MI6 Agent to keep the Swedish Government happy.”

There was a pause whilst the Swedish Ambassador to the UK took another drink from his coffee. “Your Agent, Miss Anderson, killed a South African National on Swedish Soil (See Scandinavian Mission). You may argue that he was involved in criminal activity, but they say that Oscar Kruger, a decorated South African Special Services Officer by the way, was acting under the orders of his Government and only working to secure a deal between his own country and Sweden. You know also that Agent Anderson killed a Swedish Military Operative …”

“Yes,” the Foreign Secretary cut in, “… But only because Kruger had kept her incarcerated as a prisoner …”

“We have no proof that was the case Mister Foreign Secretary …”

This conversation was only going to end one way, and the UK Government’s representative knew that. Although now a UK National, Miss Anderson was born in Stockholm, and so, once signed off, the extradition process would be simple …”

“During Apartheid,” The Swedish Ambassador continued, “… Were you aware that Sweden was the only country to provide official Anti-Apartheid support to South Africa, and since its abolition we now employ over 45,000 South African nationals in our companies?”

“I was not aware of that,” The Foreign Minister replied, feeling that his position of strength was quickly ebbing away.

Then his line to number ten lit up.

“Excuse me Mister Ambassador, I need to answer this.”

“Of course,” The Ambassador responded, a knowing smile playing on his lips.

The Foreign Secretary said very little on his call with the Prime Minister, but when it concluded he had a facial hue that was somewhere between the red of outrage and the white of shock and disbelief.

“It appears that the Royal Patrons of the Anglo-Swedish Society, our own King Charles and your King Gustav, have also intervened and so without further question on my part our MI6 Agent Lacey Anderson will be handed over to you for extradition back to Sweden, so that she can be subjected to Swedish Justice for the murder of the two men.”

As he said these words the Foreign Secretary had to sit down and pour himself a substantial glass of Ardbeg.

Roger Moore’s Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London SW19

“I think she seems settled, don’t you dear?” Roger Moore smiled at his wife Samantha as the automatic white, double-garage door closed slowly behind them.

Exiting the silver BMW X5, Samantha nodded and replied, “Yes, she’ll be fine. Sophia is twenty-one now Roger and needs to have some independence, besides which having a job at the bank in canary wharf makes her apartment location very practical indeed.”

Before Roger could continue the conversation, his Secure Mobile Phone buzzed.

“You go on in Sam,” he said to his wife as he glanced at the screen, it’s the Foreign Secretary.

Lacey Anderson’s Apartment at Brandesbury Square, Woodford Green, London

When she can’t sleep, Lacey often thinks about the things that Roger Moore and she do together … the things he makes her do … the things he has trained her to want. In the dark of the night, she fingers her soft folds to erotic fantasies. Fantasies of exquisite pain and forced pleasure, of violence and lust. She aches with the need to be taken and used, hurt and possessed, and she longs for Roger, the man who provides the sexual supply to her erotic demand …

Lacey had just flipped onto her stomach, a position that naturally buried two wet fingers inside her pussy and she had just begun to grind into them, when her private mobile phone buzzed.

Fifteen minutes later she was dressed and heading for the late Central Line train into London. Roger had manged to get away from home and was staying the night at his private apartment, and he wanted her to be with him.

As she took her seat in the virtually empty underground train carriage, Lacey Anderson could barely contain her excitement.

02 - Heading for the late Central Line train .jpeg

To Be Continued …

Back
Top Bottom