Sexpionage IV

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Ekaterina … why did you have to leave me …”
Oh why indeed? But if Barta has his way, and marks Grace with further scars, will you have your way with her again? Admit what you are, Jase, the sadist who falls hardest for the bitch with the heaviest scars… this will be Grace’s reward from Barta’s torture, you don’t deserve her but she will be the object of your heart’s desire, despite her never ever being Ekaterina!

Nothing will replace her, but a beaten and tortured Grace will remind you of your marital vows… you cad!

Dark Deliverance (7) – Epilogue I

The Leopard V Club, District XXII, Budapest … 2:30 am, just before the CIA Attack

“You betrayed me. I thought of you as my friend …”

Barta knew that he had little time left before needing to make his escape, and this was a task he hoped he would never have to do.

“Grzegorz please …” Balazs begged, as Barta pulled his Glock out and aimed at his supposed colleague.

“I heard you on the phone. You work for the CIA, and they’re on their way here now, and to my home and to the warehouse, and I suspect they are also about to intercept the cargo flight to Texas …”

Aleksander Balazs had nothing to say.

Barta pulled the trigger.

Two bullets hit Balazs exactly where Barta intended … in his right wrist and knee. The shots throw him back against the wall, incapacitating him immediately, and screaming, he clutched at his bleeding arm. The Mafia gang boss heard a commotion on the street and knew that he would have to be on his way, down through the trap door, through the basement tunnels and out into the Budapest night.

Barta’s eyes captured those of the fallen man, and for the first time since they met, the Mafia boss saw fear in the dark-eyedgaze of his erstwhile friend, and he knew that Balazs could read the cold intent on his face.

“Please, don’t …” the pleas are desperate, but the man with the gun squeezes the trigger again discharging five more rounds into Balazs’ stomach and chest. In the brief silence that follows, Barta watches as the riddled dead body slides down the wall, almost in slow motion, its face slack with shock, blood dribbling out of the corner of the frozen mouth, and the eyes are grotesquely open, staring back with an expression of numb disbelief.

He moves his lips, as though to say something, but only a rattledgurgle escapes the throat as more blood bubbles up to dribble between the lips. Lowering the gun, Barta steps closer to his victim, drawn by a strange compulsion to see his last seconds.

The fallen man pleads silently, begging for mercy. Grzegorz Barta holds his gaze, stretching out the moment … and then he aims the Glock at the forehead of Aleksander Balazs and pullsthe trigger for a final time. The back of his head explodes, blood and morsels of brain tissue splatter against the wall.

The dead man’s eyes glaze over, the whites around the irises turning crimson as blood vessels pop and burst. His body goes limp, and the smell of death, sharp and pungent, permeates the room as Barta, fake passport and wad of Euro’s stashed safely in his inside pocket, makes his escape.

Broadmoor Luxury Apartments, Langley, Virginia

The shards of a shattered wine glass fell amongst those from three previous glasses hurled against the apartment dining room’s scarred and stained wall. Across the den, leaning unsteadily against the sideboard, Barb drained the last of a bottle of Moselle Riesling into a fresh glass.

She scowled darkly, muttering to herself, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

She was naked save for a small black thong … unbathed, hair disheveled, eyes reddened from crying. Grasping a fresh wine bottle in one hand and the freshly poured wine glass in the other, she weaved her way over to the leather couch and collapsed onto it.

She’d been more or less in this state for nearly two days … since the time when Jase had left, grim-faced, and uncommunicative. She’d tried everything to dissuade him … arguments pointing out that what he was about to do was foolhardy, catty words of hate and invective with regard to his estranged wife in London, as well as tears and outright begging.

Even sexual allurement … desperately inserting herself, as he was about to leave, between him and the apartment’s front door, stripping down to her thong, pressing herself up tight against him, one hand reaching for his crotch, the other grasping one of his hands by the wrist and forcing it to grasp one of her breasts, thumb pressing downward on and tweaking a hardened nipple … she knew he liked that … and so did she!

But he’d responded by shoving her roughly aside, throwing open the door, letting himself out and slamming it shut behind him.

It was all painfully bewildering. Things had been so good between them immediately after the rescue at Boston Logan. After what they’d both been through in Budapest, the reunion had been joyous and highly sexual. They simply couldn’t get enough of one another.

But then came the news from London about Grace … that she’d turned up there, left in the dark of night on the street outside MI6 headquarters nailed nude to the inside of a wooden coffin, alive but nearly dead. Barta had left his calling card.

It was all too much for Jase. Neither Langley nor Mi6 were willing to let him go to her. He pleaded with them, but his official banishment to Langley could not be abrogated under any circumstance. He sulked, became totally unresponsive, and in time decided … out of a combination, no doubt, of guilt, shame and affection … to be at her side.

To Barb, however, it amounted to no less than a betrayal, making her sad and emotional on top of damn angry.

She drained the wine glass and tossed it aside in favour of drinking directly from the bottle.

IMG_4477.jpeg

She was feeling mostly sorry for herself at that point … wallowing in self-pity when she heard someone at the door. Thinking he’d come back, perhaps had second thoughts, regrets, she roused herself and staggered to the door. Only to find a pimply-faced young man on the other side, pizza delivery box in hand.

She’d forgotten about the takeout delivery she’d ordered nearly an hour earlier.

He stared wide-eyed at her nakedness. Looking as though he was uncertain as to whether he should flee or invite himself in.

He chose the latter and she did nothing to stop him.

Secure Wing, Wellington Private Hospital, Wellington Place, London.

Senior Nurse Abigail Jones entered Grace’s room to check her vitals. It was her duty to do so every half hour.

There’d been no change. Not that she expected any. The poor thing was in such very bad shape. Abigail knew that was so because she could read, from many years of experience, what the doctors really thought regardless of what they openly said. They weren’t hopeful. This one was going to be touch and go.

The policeman stationed outside the door had informed Abigail that the patient was MI6. He shouldn’t have revealed that to her, she knew, but he had. It seemed a mystery to her why a pretty young thing like that would choose work that would put her in harm’s way. Wasn’t that the role of those James Bond types? And why would His Majesty’s spymasters choose to endanger a pretty young woman like her. It didn’t seem right. But then, in her opinion, there was a lot that didn’t seem right in the country these days!

She hoped this Grace had a man out there somewhere who’d be coming to her side soon. She needed that. She knew there was family, of course. A daughter had been there to sit with the patient earlier. But in Senior Nurse Jones’ solemn opinion, the patient needed her man. She’d overheard someone say that Grace had a husband, but that they had been separated. She hoped that he, wherever he might be, would learn of her condition and come.

Heathrow Airport, Arrival Area Terminal 4

All the way back to UK, for the full seven hours of flight from Logan to Heathrow, Jason had thought about nothing but Barb and Grace. What the fuck was he doing. He loved Barb, he knew that now, but Grace was still technically his wife and she was dying, might in fact already be dead. He just had to go home … for Grace … and for Issy.

Fuck!

Barb! I’m so sorry, were the inadequate words flying around his head.

The plane landed. Now was D-Day in the life of Major Jason Underwood. Would he get through customs on his Jason Turner passport?

Bag collected, heading towards security and passport control, his training kicking in keeping him calm, swiping at his phone like an ‘ordinary’ person would.

Until … Six dark blue uniformed police officers, weapons drawn, burst out and ran toward him.

Screams echoed around the arrival’s hall of Heathrow’s Terminal 4. The lead officer yelled, “Don’t move Major underwood, DO. NOT. MOVE.”

Jase froze and raised his hands.

“Give me that phone.” Jason’s phone was snatched away and he was thrust up against the white plaster wall as the remaining officers formed a wide perimeter around the action.

“Put your hands on the wall,” the officer said. “Now step back and spread your legs. Spread them farther. Keep your head down, don’t look at me.”

Jason said nothing. There was nothing to say.

Having fully searched him, they led Jase away through a nearby door, up metal stairs, and down a hallway to a small windowless room with a table and four chairs.

They sat him down, left the room, and locked the door behind them.

A call between Clark O-Shaughnessy, Head CIA Agent, and Roger Moore the MI6 Chief following the discovery of Grace Miller and the arrest of Jason underwood.

“Roger …”

“Clark … I thought we should …”

“… touch base, yes I agree.”

Roger Moore and Clark O’Shaughnessy needed to speak, but yet they had nothing official to talk about.

“Is she still alive …”

“Yes … just. Still in an induced coma.”

“Will she survive?”

“I have no idea Clark, even the medics don’t know. It depends on her.”

“Did you call her family?”

“Yes. Her parents and brother are with her constantly.”

“Poor girl.”

“Indeed.”

A halfway comfortable silence reigned on the call for a few reflective moments, until O’Shaughnessy spoke again.

“And is that idiot still locked up?”

“He is. But in MI6 lockdown, we took him off the Police and kept hold of him, it’s the only way we can offer him any kind of protection.”

“Good plan Roger. That man is more trouble than he’s worth.”

“Too many females on the go. With Agent Moore left behind in the US, and Grace being at death’s door, it has been his first wife Steph and daughter Issy along with his son Jack that we’ve heard from the most.”

“That man.” Was all that O’Shaughnessy said.

To Be Continued …

I've been doing a .docx edit of this as I've been reading it. Done through Part 4; no epilogues yet. PDF of it attached if anyone wants it for their use. Minor syntax changes, American English (sorry), table of contents, etc. All copyrights and authorship rest with the original authors. Had to reduce file size for it to upload; original is better quality.

Attachments

• SexpionageIV-graceofgod-1.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
Dark Deliverance (8) – Epilogue II

Londis 24/7 Store, Sturry Rd, Canterbury CT1 1DS – Near to the Canterbury Student Village

It was with an elongated sigh that Issy Underwood dragged herself off the couch to head to the store. It took her a long time to do anything these days, and she found herself reflecting more and more upon her childhood and how easy and safe life had seemed back then, in a time that didn’t seem so long ago.

But all that was now gone. Family split, her dad being held a prisoner by MI6 and his wife and Issy’s friend, Grace Miller, at death’s door. All of this and she could not rationalise in her own mind why she had been forced, no, wait … forced herself, to deliver a blow job to a stranger at London’s Victoria Station.

She was confused with life to say the least. It was a feeling she hated.

Issy presented the bread and milk to the young man at the counter, and handed him a five-pound note.

“Is cash okay?” She said, asking with a weary smile in this day and age of ‘the card’.

“Sure, always for you …” he replied. She smiled at the guy and as he took her change from the cash register his eyes slipped to her chest, causing the young girl to cross her left arm over her chest.

“Would you like a bag?”

“Oh erm, yes, please?”

Another smile directed at Issy’s breasts.

Taking the small white carrier bag she turned towards the door, and as the entrance/exit bell jangled again, she stepped out into the chilly night.

The road outside was deserted except for one pair of headlights in the distance. Issy watched them as she walked towards the turning that took her back to the halls of residence. The police car slowed almost to a stop as it drove past the store, but then it continued to move unhurriedly on. This part of Canterbury was not the safest, and Issy had been feeling particularly edgy ever since her encounter with that monster Steven Caddis in Victoria Station. This thought made her think once again of her dad who, despite his desperate call to her several nights ago, was now being held prisoner by British Government.

As Issy continued en route to her apartment a man materialised from the shadows directly into her path. She gasped, dropping the bag and immediately dipped into her deep sweater pockets searching for …

“Fuck …” she whispered, realising that she had left the maize back in her room.

He took another step toward her and then stopped. For a moment, there was complete silence. Which allowed her to hear the crunch of boots on the pavement gravel behind her as another man stepped up close and pressed the tip of a knife against her neck, holding the blade tightly in one hand, whilst the other roughly palmed her ass, making their intentions very clear.

08  - Another man stepped up.jpg

“Scream …”, the new man’s breath was hot on her ear, “… and I’ll cut your throat.”

Issy didn’t scream. She barely made a sound. Her body went rigid as she stared ahead at the man standing in front of her. He looked to be in his late-thirties, fit, bearded, wearing only a dark button shirt without a jacket even on a night such as this. His boots scrunched more gravel as he took another step toward her.

The scared young girl finally found her voice, and in a stunted whisper said, “… Please don’t hurt me.”

His hand continued to enjoy the feel of Issy’s firm young body under the tight denim as the blade pricked her skin. “Shut the fuck up Issy Underwood.”

They knew her name. Fuck … fuck … fuck … what did they want? Who were they? Panic stricken words that remained inside Issy’s head.

Forcing Issy to ‘walk’ with them around the corner and into a darkened side street, they headed towards a black BMW X3.

With the man behind her keeping the tip of his knife against her throat, the man in front opened the back door.

“Get in.”

Issy was sobbing now. “No, please, don’t.”

“Get the fuck in.” She didn’t move. He grabbed her arm and yanked her to the back of the car, pushing her into the backseat so that he could climb in after her. There was a gasp as the knife was pressed harder into the smooth, fragile skin of her neck.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” He said with menace in his tone,

Issy felt his hand slide inside her sweater and cup her breasts, each one in turn, through the lace of her bra. She stiffened now completely overcome with fear.

“Please …” Her plea was barely discernible.

He squeezed one final time and then let his touch slide downwards.

“Open your fucking legs cunt, and let me get a feel of that pussy!”

“Oh God, please no …”

“Hey stop. We are not to touch her like that, the boss said so.”

“He won’t know.”

“Stop it, I said.”

“Fuck …” the man at the back uttered the expletive, before flipping Issy over onto her stomach and tying her wrists together. Her ankles followed suit and once legs and arms had been connected in a painfully constricted hog tie, and a large black length of duct tape secured over her mouth, the young girl’s incarceration was complete.

The man in the driver’s seat took out his phone. The dialling tone was not a UK sounding one.

“Felix … do you have her?”

“Yes boss, we do. It was easy … she’s a tempting little slut though, and so couldn’t we just …”

Felix’s words were cut short.

“No … not yet. All in good time though. I want her brought to me. Take her to Lukesfield Airstrip in Tonbridge. There’s a plane waiting there for you, fly her to Bergen and I’ll meet you there.”

“Norway?” questioned Felix.

“Nhhhhhppphh,” Issy’s sound was no more than a guttural groan as the second man had flipped her over onto her side so that he could prise her thighs apart, and he was now busy massaging her mound through the denim of her tight jeans.

“Yes, Bergen in Norway idiot, where else is there a Bergen? I’ll send you the address.”

“Boss. Consider it done. We’re on our way.”

Felix ended the call and then twisted his head to watch the back seat antics. The girl’s zipper was pulled down and her black lace panties were on display, the skimpy fabric bulging with a large male hand, two fingers of which were now inside Issy’s body prising her soft folds apart.

“Be quick, Jerzy … we need to go.”

It took just a few humiliating minutes for the captive girl to shudder and convulse as her body jerked with the unwanted intensity of a humiliating orgasm.

Wiping his fingers in Issy’s long hair, the man in the back said, “… Okay get us the fuck out of here.”

Felix turned back to the wheel, started the engine, and reversed out of the shadows.

Bryggen, Bergen, Norway

Bryggen is a historic harbour district in Bergen, one of North Europe's oldest port cities on the west coast of Norway which was established as a centre for trade by the 12th century. Part of it is a UNESCO World Heritage site, but equally it is littered with empty, often derelict, properties and steep-staired alley ways.

Inside a small house surrounded by non-occupied buildings on either side, Grzegorz Barta sat back into his battered leather chair. The house he was in had seen better days, but was adequately furnished and now stocked with several fine bottles of red wine, just as he liked.

His escape from Budapest had been easy given that he had overheard Balazs talking on his CIA phone. Killing that traitorous bastard hard been painful because Barta had considered him a friend, but at least with his dying act Aleksander had facilitated his escape.

“Jason Underwood,” he whispered to himself. Barta knew that there had been many people involved with the raid on his whole operation, the raid that tore not only his business apart, but his family too, yet the face that stuck in his mind was Underwood’s. Now he had the Major’s pretty little daughter as his captive, and he knew that, despite the Major’s current confinement at MI6, the bastard who has caused him most pain and brought those two bitches into his organisation, not to mention the whole of the CIA down on his head, would find a way to come to him in an attempt to rescue poor little Issy.

Barta reached below his fat belly to grip his cock through the pants of his suit. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on Miss Underwood and when he did he would regret the day that he ever heard the name Grzegorz Barta.

FIN.

So that brings to an end ‘There But For the Grace of God’. But what of our main characters; Jase is in an MI6 detention cell, Barb is is on the rampage, Grace at death’s door, and Issy is bound for a terrible ordeal … we can’t just leave it there and I can confirm that the next series of Sexpionage is currently being worked on for publication later in the year. In the meantime, check back over the next few days to see some 'after-series' pics of our stars.

We hope you enjoyed the ride, and thank you for your support as always.

Last edited:
Dark Deliverance (8) – Epilogue II

Londis 24/7 Store, Sturry Rd, Canterbury CT1 1DS – Near to the Canterbury Student Village

It was with an elongated sigh that Issy Underwood dragged herself off the couch to head to the store. It took her a long time to do anything these days, and she found herself reflecting more and more upon her childhood and how easy and safe life had seemed back then, in a time that didn’t seem so long ago.

But all that was now gone. Family split, her dad being held a prisoner by MI6 and his wife and Issy’s friend, Grace Miller, at death’s door. All of this and she could not rationalise in her own mind why she had been forced, no, wait … forced herself, to deliver a blow job to a stranger at London’s Victoria Station.

She was confused with life to say the least. It was a feeling she hated.

Issy presented the bread and milk to the young man at the counter, and handed him a five-pound note.

“Is cash okay?” She said, asking with a weary smile in this day and age of ‘the card’.

“Sure, always for you …” he replied. She smiled at the guy and as he took her change from the cash register his eyes slipped to her chest, causing the young girl to cross her left arm over her chest.

“Would you like a bag?”

“Oh erm, yes, please?”

Another smile directed at Issy’s breasts.

Taking the small white carrier bag she turned towards the door, and as the entrance/exit bell jangled again, she stepped out into the chilly night.

The road outside was deserted except for one pair of headlights in the distance. Issy watched them as she walked towards the turning that took her back to the halls of residence. The police car slowed almost to a stop as it drove past the store, but then it continued to move unhurriedly on. This part of Canterbury was not the safest, and Issy had been feeling particularly edgy ever since her encounter with that monster Steven Caddis in Victoria Station. This thought made her think once again of her dad who, despite his desperate call to her several nights ago, was now being held prisoner by British Government.

As Issy continued en route to her apartment a man materialised from the shadows directly into her path. She gasped, dropping the bag and immediately dipped into her deep sweater pockets searching for …

“Fuck …” she whispered, realising that she had left the maize back in her room.

He took another step toward her and then stopped. For a moment, there was complete silence. Which allowed her to hear the crunch of boots on the pavement gravel behind her as another man stepped up close and pressed the tip of a knife against her neck, holding the blade tightly in one hand, whilst the other roughly palmed her ass, making their intentions very clear.

View attachment 1328897

“Scream …”, the new man’s breath was hot on her ear, “… and I’ll cut your throat.”

Issy didn’t scream. She barely made a sound. Her body went rigid as she stared ahead at the man standing in front of her. He looked to be in his late-thirties, fit, bearded, wearing only a dark button shirt without a jacket even on a night such as this. His boots scrunched more gravel as he took another step toward her.

The scared young girl finally found her voice, and in a stunted whisper said, “… Please don’t hurt me.”

His hand continued to enjoy the feel of Issy’s firm young body under the tight denim as the blade pricked her skin. “Shut the fuck up Issy Underwood.”

They knew her name. Fuck … fuck … fuck … what did they want? Who were they? Panic stricken words that remained inside Issy’s head.

Forcing Issy to ‘walk’ with them around the corner and into a darkened side street, they headed towards a black BMW X3.

With the man behind her keeping the tip of his knife against her throat, the man in front opened the back door.

“Get in.”

Issy was sobbing now. “No, please, don’t.”

“Get the fuck in.” She didn’t move. He grabbed her arm and yanked her to the back of the car, pushing her into the backseat so that he could climb in after her. There was a gasp as the knife was pressed harder into the smooth, fragile skin of her neck.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” He said with menace in his tone,

Issy felt his hand slide inside her sweater and cup her breasts, each one in turn, through the lace of her bra. She stiffened now completely overcome with fear.

“Please …” Her plea was barely discernible.

He squeezed one final time and then let his touch slide downwards.

“Open your fucking legs cunt, and let me get a feel of that pussy!”

“Oh God, please no …”

“Hey stop. We are not to touch her like that, the boss said so.”

“He won’t know.”

“Stop it, I said.”

“Fuck …” the man at the back uttered the expletive, before flipping Issy over onto her stomach and tying her wrists together. Her ankles followed suit and once legs and arms had been connected in a painfully constricted hog tie, and a large black length of duct tape secured over her mouth, the young girl’s incarceration was complete.

The man in the driver’s seat took out his phone. The dialling tone was not a UK sounding one.

“Felix … do you have her?”

“Yes boss, we do. It was easy … she’s a tempting little slut though, and so couldn’t we just …”

Felix’s words were cut short.

“No … not yet. All in good time though. I want her brought to me. Take her to Lukesfield Airstrip in Tonbridge. There’s a plane waiting there for you, fly her to Bergen and I’ll meet you there.”

“Norway?” questioned Felix.

“Nhhhhhppphh,” Issy’s sound was no more than a guttural groan as the second man had flipped her over onto her side so that he could prise her thighs apart, and he was now busy massaging her mound through the denim of her tight jeans.

“Yes, Bergen in Norway idiot, where else is there a Bergen? I’ll send you the address.”

“Boss. Consider it done. We’re on our way.”

Felix ended the call and then twisted his head to watch the back seat antics. The girl’s zipper was pulled down and her black lace panties were on display, the skimpy fabric bulging with a large male hand, two fingers of which were now inside Issy’s body prising her soft folds apart.

“Be quick, Jerzy … we need to go.”

It took just a few humiliating minutes for the captive girl to shudder and convulse as her body jerked with the unwanted intensity of a humiliating orgasm.

Wiping his fingers in Issy’s long hair, the man in the back said, “… Okay get us the fuck out of here.”

Felix turned back to the wheel, started the engine, and reversed out of the shadows.

Bryggen, Bergen, Norway

Bryggen is a historic harbour district in Bergen, one of North Europe's oldest port cities on the west coast of Norway which was established as a centre for trade by the 12th century. Part of it is a UNESCO World Heritage site, but equally it is littered with empty, often derelict, properties and steep-staired alley ways.

Inside a small house surrounded by non-occupied buildings on either side, Grzegorz Barta sat back into his battered leather chair. The house he was in had seen better days, but was adequately furnished and now stocked with several fine bottles of red wine, just as he liked.

His escape from Budapest had been easy given that he had overheard Balazs talking on his CIA phone. Killing that traitorous bastard hard been painful because Barta had considered him a friend, but at least with his dying act Aleksander had facilitated his escape.

“Jason Underwood,” he whispered to himself. Barta knew that there had been many people involved with the raid on his whole operation, the raid that tore not only his business apart, but his family too, yet the face that stuck in his mind was Underwood’s. Now he had the Major’s pretty little daughter as his captive, and he knew that, despite the Major’s current confinement at MI6, the bastard who has caused him most pain and brought those two bitches into his organisation, not to mention the whole of the CIA down on his head, would find a way to come to him in an attempt to rescue poor little Issy.

Barta reached below his fat belly to grip his cock through the pants of his suit. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on Miss Underwood and when he did he would regret the day that he ever heard the name Grzegorz Barta.

FIN.

So that brings to an end ‘There But For the Grace of God’. But what of our main characters; Jase is in an MI6 detention cell, Barb is is on the rampage, Grace at death’s door, and Issy is bound for a terrible ordeal … we can’t just leave it there and I can confirm that the next series of Sexpionage is currently being worked on for publication later in the year. In the meantime, check back over the next few days to see some 'after-series' pics of our stars.

We hope you enjoyed the ride, and thank you for your support as always.
Great work, Fossy. Many thanks to you and Barb for keeping us entertained. Looking forward to Moore.

It really is our pleasure 99, thanks for all your superb limericks, and your support ...
Yes this slave too would like to thank especially You, Sir @Fossy , although it would have loved to have seen a manip of Grace nailed inside the coffin it supposes its imagination is far more erotic!

this slave supposes it should also reluctantly thank the home wrecking @Barbaria1 for her various contributions and as lead antagonist in the story… (seriously, great writing, Barb, I think you made excellent contributions and Fossy needs to watch his game lest he be upstaged!) who am I kidding, Barb upstages everyone!!

Oh it may interest you both to learn that this slave read this part of the series entirely aloud to it’s MASTER, @AlexGArthur who joined a while ago but rarely logs in. HE also loves it, maybe this slave can actually entice HIM to log in again with his stone-age “computer”???

:azote::azote::roflmao:

Very entertaining, thanks again, as always!

'There but for the Grace of God' is over. The series has been one of the most intense ever and so we gave our main characters an opportunity to let their hair down at the 'wrap' party. We also invited favourites from times gone by and so we thought we'd let you share a little in the event as our stars relax ...

The Wrap Party

There But For the Grace of God - Wrap Party Promo.jpg

Barb and Jase

There but for the Grace of God Barb n Jase wrap party.jpg

Issy and Grace

There but for the Grace of God Grace n Issy wrap party.jpg

Ekaterina and Lacey

There but for the Grace of God Kat and Lacey wrap party.jpg

We'll see you again later in the year. Thank you all for your wonderful support.

There But For the Grace of God - Wrap Party Promo.jpg
Great party, I’d just downed my third glass when that pic was taken. Grace looks like she’d like to escape.

I am delighted to announce that the full illustrated version of 'There But For the Grace of God' is now available in the superb CF Archive. Thanks to @Madiosi as always for his expeditious and diligent support. The version in the archive has been adapted and created by CF'er @DrPangloss who both Barb and I thank for his efforts.

Enjoy and Sexpionage will be back in the not too distant future ...

Click Below to download.

There But for The Grace of God

Back
Top Bottom