Sexual arousal during crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

CruxGirl

Magistrate
A lot of the crux erotica features touching, stimulating and giving orgasms to girls who have been nailed up, in order to intensify their humiliation. But would this actually have been possible? Wouldn't the excruciating pain (literally) of a Roman execution have shut down those parts of the human nervous system capable of generating sexual pleasure?

A lot of the crux erotica features touching, stimulating and giving orgasms to girls who have been nailed up, in order to intensify their humiliation. But would this actually have been possible? Wouldn't the excruciating pain (literally) of a Roman execution have shut down those parts of the human nervous system capable of generating sexual pleasure?
To be honest, I think this is a matter of fantasies much more than reality. There may be a reasonable number of people who would find a whipping or caning erotic, though even there, I think the orgasms would generally come (pun intended) before, from anticipation, or after, as the pain eases into mere soreness. I have suffered only one severly painful injury in my life, a dislocated shoulder, and I have to be honest that if I made a list of the top-100 things on my mind when it happened, sex would have been # 796.

Certainly history doesn't record anyone rushing up to Golgotha yelling, "Do me instead!" nor, to give a modern analogy, do we see patients about to have surgery saying, "That's OK, Doc, you can skip the anesthetic."

In some of my fantasies I expect to lose consciousness as the nails go into my wrists, and my ankles are nailed down with my feet pressed together sole to sole, knees bent and pointing outwards, thighs open and drawn upwards towards my body. But despite (or perhaps because of) the unimaginable pain - like molten metal coursing through my flesh - I find that my awareness is heightened, and instead of fainting I become acutely sensitive to the gaze of the onlookers. My awareness of my own nakedness is just as sharp as my awareness of the pain. And my humiliation is absolute when the crowd begin to applaud cheer and wolf-whistle me as my cross is raised upwards and I am left hanging by the nails, leaning slightly forward, breasts pert and slightly swaying. I am utterly helpless and exposed to the mob, to their mockery lust and derision, with my pussy totally on show. And then one of the execution team inserts his fingers in my wet pussy and rubs my clit and brings me to a mind-blowing climax , making me spasm and jolt and twist in agony against the pull of the nails - and causing the crowd to crack up in hoots of laughter.

In some of my fantasies I expect to lose consciousness as the nails go into my wrists, and my ankles are nailed down with my feet pressed together sole to sole, knees bent and pointing outwards, thighs open and drawn upwards towards my body. But despite (or perhaps because of) the unimaginable pain - like molten metal coursing through my flesh - I find that my awareness is heightened, and instead of fainting I become acutely sensitive to the gaze of the onlookers. My awareness of my own nakedness is just as sharp as my awareness of the pain. And my humiliation is absolute when the crowd begin to applaud cheer and wolf-whistle me as my cross is raised upwards and I am left hanging by the nails, leaning slightly forward, breasts pert and slightly swaying. I am utterly helpless and exposed to the mob, to their mockery lust and derision, with my pussy totally on show. And then one of the execution team inserts his fingers in my wet pussy and rubs my clit and brings me to a mind-blowing climax , making me spasm and jolt and twist in agony against the pull of the nails - and causing the crowd to crack up in hoots of laughter.

That is a lovely image, and I like the pose you have chosen here, especially with the feet touching each other, turning your knees out for all to see. That's how I would want to be positioned of I were on a traditional T shaped cross.

CruxGirl, sounds like you got inspiration for an ideal crux position from Yusebby.

I gotta admit he's a good place to start. :devil::very_hot:

Attachments

• 2EBB66DD-E71C-4CB6-9A99-AD1950AD45DA.gif
    2EBB66DD-E71C-4CB6-9A99-AD1950AD45DA.gif
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,096
Last edited:
To be honest, I think this is a matter of fantasies much more than reality. There may be a reasonable number of people who would find a whipping or caning erotic, though even there, I think the orgasms would generally come (pun intended) before, from anticipation, or after, as the pain eases into mere soreness. I have suffered only one severly painful injury in my life, a dislocated shoulder, and I have to be honest that if I made a list of the top-100 things on my mind when it happened, sex would have been # 796.

Certainly history doesn't record anyone rushing up to Golgotha yelling, "Do me instead!" nor, to give a modern analogy, do we see patients about to have surgery saying, "That's OK, Doc, you can skip the anesthetic."

Yes but it's not so much whether you'd feel like having sex but whether your helpless, objectified body would respond to deliberate manipulation of the erogenous zones.

Yes but it's not so much whether you'd feel like having sex but whether your helpless, objectified body would respond to deliberate manipulation of the erogenous zones.

Personally I’ve never experienced agony and orgasm simultaneously, and it's not on my to-do list. But it's a common crux trope, the central theme of Jedakk's The Serpent's Eye, and not very hard to read into one of Jastrow's latest renders.

Attachments

• 2C8B188D-AA04-4BFF-80A0-5DAE114F6451.jpeg
    2C8B188D-AA04-4BFF-80A0-5DAE114F6451.jpeg
    852.4 KB · Views: 1,091
Probably not, but do not forget, the Romans are gone and times change (I could also discus a fundamental christian historical view, but for now let us start secular). Old habits, even battles and slaughters develop further, for example into sport, probably into erotic play and one could imagine such "progress" in different directions. One can imagine cross olympics (how long can u hold on cross), non-lethal punishments (durations, length of cornu) and some brave people here do S/M crucifixions.

In my opinion you wouldn't get aroused by the experience of the extreme pain when they are actually doing to you most parts of the crucifixion process such as the nailing, although he whipping might arouse some. Where you get arousal is in the moments before and after the intense pain of something being done to you during the crucifixion process. And in pauses when you are in only moderate pain so you regain some awareness, get to breathe and survey the scene and take in your surroundings. You take in own bodies appearance, nudity, position and feelings, even smell, and when you look around further catching glimpses and hearing sounds of your fellow victims nude, taut tortured bodies. This arousal by witness of nearby fellow victims can occur during any and any stages of the process, whipping, the walk, crown of thorns, nailing, raising and the final phase of hanging on your cross.

I believe you would be aroused gazing at victims of both genders; not just the gender your own sexuality finds attractive, due to the mis-messaging the pain causes to your brain and nervous system.

But I think it's only us cruxphiles that would get some or all of these moments of potentially erotic feelings during some of the stages of crucifixion. We are wired differently than non-cruxphiles. They would find it all horrible and likely experience no exception to that, no arousal from any of it. WE if crucified properly in real life would in my opinion experience both. We would still experience all the extreme pain and agony of crucifixion, we are not super men and women. But we would have moments of pleasure and arousal and experience erotic feelings from certain sights, sounds, smells of both our own and other victims ordeals, and from the conversations between victims. And that pleasure as a part of the experience of being crucified is our super power. It is a profound advantage and difference that is only open to us of the crux community.

In my opinion you wouldn't get aroused by the experience of the extreme pain when they are actually doing to you most parts of the crucifixion process such as the nailing, although he whipping might arouse some. Where you get arousal is in the moments before and after the intense pain of something being done to you during the crucifixion process. And in pauses when
It is the humiliation aspect, showing nude to shame the victim is good. In roman mindset being penetrated is dishonest so showing that with a cornu is better and when the victim has fun with that and gets an erection, so outing the person, if male, or showing she is a slut, if female is best.
Most jews, that time, those still in the system (for those who read the revelation, or is it Markus, well never mind) it was a shame to be circumcised so already the first thing is good, so that is a reason to use that punishment in Palestine. So as guard one should take care that the pain is so low, that the crucified indeed has an erection!

But now we come to the interesting point, all I mentioned is psychological, while the nailing is real pain. As modern man and scientist, that and the death is the problem, not all other aspects of crucifixion. I personally have no problem being nude among others (and I know both circumcised and not), I have also no problem showing an erection (which I seldom have due to health issues) and I have no problem if someone sees how I get penetrated anally. And the same would be for Jesus, he has no problem with a nude body, he invented it and remember Adam and Eve were nude and their sin(!) made them to see here a problem, the same for the above sexual acts. Also with the circumcision (also his inventions) is not a problem.... The pain of the nailing however is!

Probably not, but do not forget, the Romans are gone and times change (I could also discus a fundamental christian historical view, but for now let us start secular). Old habits, even battles and slaughters develop further, for example into sport, probably into erotic play and one could imagine such "progress" in different directions. One can imagine cross olympics (how long can u hold on cross), non-lethal punishments (durations, length of cornu) and some brave people here do S/M crucifixions.
I worked on the sports question some time ago, so my current suggestions:

Crux sport

1. Patibulum racing
2. Patibulum relay race

No comment needed, distance derived naturally from historical facts.

3. female/vag crux
4. female/anal crux
5. male/anal crux

Athlete lifts himself up on the cross, like ring sport, he/she lowers herself on the cornu, when it is completely in, decided by juror and seen on TV, time is measured. Then the cornu is removed, the athlete holds himself up (no nails, no robes) till he must relieve himself. Time is again measured, and the two times are calculated together to determine the winner.

6. female/male crux

Same rules as before, when the cornu is in the female the male climbs on the cross to enter vaginally, then time is taken, and then again the endurance time of both is taken and the mean of it comes to the comparison.

7. male/male crux
8. male/female crux

Here the crucified serves as second cornu.

We need the time to calculate the winner: There are 2 times: From jumping to the cross till the complete entry of the cornu T1 (seconds) and there endurance time T2 for hanging on the cross in minutes. It had to be tested, but I think

T = T2-T1 gaves a good measure, and largest T naturally wins.

Some of it can be softened and I guess our prude society is not yet ready for my sport events, but time will come ;-)

Back
Top Bottom