Shemales

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have told the moderators that I DO NO WANT THIS THREAD! This is bullying!
If we just deleted your images without explanation, that would be bullying. I did delete a post on the Lovely Ladies Thread, which was off-topic, but then I considered that I wasn't really being fair to you, so I took a fair bit of my bank holiday Sunday afternoon which I won't get back marshalling your images into their own thread. Like a chump I thought you'd be pleased to have a thread to post your images on where those who enjoy them can do so along with you, and it is frankly disappointing to have my efforts on your behalf thrown back in my face in this manner.

You have this thread, use it or not if you wish, but off-topic shemale images will be moved here.

If we just deleted your images without explanation, that would be bullying. I did delete a post on the Lovely Ladies Thread, which was off-topic, but then I considered that I wasn't really being fair to you, so I took a fair bit of my bank holiday Sunday afternoon which I won't get back marshalling your images into their own thread. Like a chump I thought you'd be pleased to have a thread to post your images on where those who enjoy them can do so along with you, and it is frankly disappointing to have my efforts on your behalf thrown back in my face in this manner.

You have this thread, use it or not if you wish, but off-topic shemale images will be moved here.

No good deed goes unpunished, as they say. :buenrollo:

Back
Top Bottom