Silver Moon

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose most of you here are familiar with the sex and bondage novels published by Silver Moon.
I've just read Church of Chains by Sean O'Kane and what a book it is. As a rule I don't read stuff like that, I'm more of an Anthony Trollope and a Wilkie Collins fan, but I saw it in a second hand bookshop ages ago. It's a superb tale that left me quite shocked at the author's imagination. Has anyone else read it?
I also bought Westbury by Sara Rawlings (2001 edition) simply because of the highly erotic cover.

I've enjoyed the Girlspell series by William Avon, a wonderfully dystopian world where the vicar rides a pony-girl trap, naughty girls are tied to a cross in the police-station yard to be pelted with mud, and the lord keeps a pack of girlhounds.

I've enjoyed the Girlspell series by William Avon, a wonderfully dystopian world where the vicar rides a pony-girl trap, naughty girls are tied to a cross in the police-station yard to be pelted with mud, and the lord keeps a pack of girlhounds.

Church of Chains is about a policewoman who infiltrates the Church of Ultimate Purification. Needless to say she ends converted into a willing slave after undergoing a series of punishments and sexual activities. It's a shame the books aren't illustrated, some of the descriptions of the girls' punishments are hard to visualize.

I suppose most of you here are familiar with the sex and bondage novels published by Silver Moon.
I've just read Church of Chains by Sean O'Kane and what a book it is. As a rule I don't read stuff like that, I'm more of an Anthony Trollope and a Wilkie Collins fan, but I saw it in a second hand bookshop ages ago. It's a superb tale that left me quite shocked at the author's imagination. Has anyone else read it?
I also bought Westbury by Sara Rawlings (2001 edition) simply because of the highly erotic cover.
Looking for Westbury by Sara Rawlings

Are there any more books by Sara Rawlings , smilar to Westbury and Ruled By the Rod ? Looks like it was written by my favorite Dedeaux

Back
Top Bottom