Single Sex Or Mixed Doubles?

Would you rather be...

• Crucified with members of the opposite sex?

Votes: 98 80.3%
  • Single-sex execution only for me, please Centurion!

Votes: 24 19.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Absolutely. Some to share the experience and some to watch :)

Thes are not crux, but certainly a shared experience, maybe pre crux?
The first four where taken at my niece's and nephew's wedding that took place shortly after my brother found them having sex in the barn...

...and to beat you to the punch line, yes, they will still be brother and sister even if they get divorced...

Tree

Being crucified with a woman is one of the most exciting daydreams I can think of.

I wish I could be crucifed in this position (without the loincloth of course) because of its maximum of vulnerability and erotic exposure of the body:

View attachment 261709

The female condemned should be crucified in the same way right in front of me, like this:

View attachment 261710

I'd try to speak to her until our forces last, but above all my best homage to her would be my erection! :devil:
Exactly my dream too!!!!

Nothing to do with the thread but definition of nubile:

nubile
(ˈnjuːbaɪl)
(of a girl or woman) adj
1. ready or suitable for marriage by virtue of age or maturity
2. sexually attractive

As a male being crucified it might take your mind off things to have a "nubile" young lady being crucified opposite you!

think I am much more familiar with the second definition .... never heard of the first one before.

think I am much more familiar with the second definition .... never heard of the first one before.
Latin nūbilis, from nūbere, 'marry a husband', cognate with 'nuptial', 'connubial',
also with Greek 'nymph'. Certainly suggests young (all the more so in Roman times) and attractive,
but I'd think it odd if it were used of a married woman, even a young and attractive one.
There's something about the sound of it that makes it sexy, don't you think?
A blend of 'nude' and 'labial' (of lips) maybe? ;) :devil:
Perhaps 'labile' too - 'prone to fall' :D

Last edited:
For me it is a shameful and humiliating thing, forced to hang naked among condemned men.
Shameful and humiliating and exciting :oops:

From my "safe" perspective here, I agree with you Thesselea.

What excites me also in this issue, is that the condemned may belong to different social classes.
I wonder how these crucified would interact with each other. In my phantasies I experience crucifiction amongst a smaller mixed group, about 4 - 6 victims.
Thieves, Slaves, Innocent, all of that happening in public.
Still a very personal thing, while executors are working without any respect for the privacy of the convicts.
Everything in reach of an arm's length, life, death, rich, poor.:eek:
So very shameful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom