Pooper

Magistrate
Hi
I'm in Google, Windows10 and finding the site very very slow
My Task Manager WiFi monitor shows that CF seems to ignore me
Many requested pages spend 30 sec before going blank white
My connection is running at 30Mb/s for downloads and 15 for uploads
I have no problem with any other site
Do you have any suggestions why I cannot access the site properly?
Best regards
Pooper

maybe use another browser?
Maybe your wifi is bad?

I confirm : very slow and dissuasive, impossible to use; It dates from 2 days, I think
Only for cruxforum, the behavior is normal for all other sites
And it doesn't depend on the browser, the installation, Wifi or others !!!! (with Firefox
it's absolutely the same and I don't use Wifi, I'm in Ethernet !)
I believed first it was a special sanction against me !

@Barbaria1 has been sent to grease the website’s gears with crude oil.. it’s hot work, she will have to strip off! :babeando: If the site is not running faster, I’d suggest a thorough whipping for Barb..
4495C1D8-4063-486D-8DDE-11EDFEC89275.jpeg
Picture: Méret Oppenheim/ Man Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
The problem is currently fixed.
Thanks if you did something !

@Barbaria1 has been sent to grease the website’s gears with crude oil.. it’s hot work, she will have to strip off! :babeando: If the site is not running faster, I’d suggest a thorough whipping for Barb..
View attachment 1233865

Very mysterious - site is now full speed in Chrome!

FYI …. I didn’t push any buttons or turn any wheels or spill Riesling on the control console. All I did was complain. It was magical. My complaining has never gotten me anything in the past but ridicule and pain on this stupid site. Now that I know it can do some good, I’ll have to complain Moore often,

FYI …. I didn’t push any buttons or turn any wheels or spill Riesling on the control console. All I did was complain. It was magical. My complaining has never gotten me anything in the past but ridicule and pain on this stupid site. Now that I know it can do some good, I’ll have to complain Moore often,
I think, you used to issue too much demerits in the past, which considerably consumed processing time of the site, leading to its slow down!:roto2nuse:;)

What has ever happened to you because you complained?!?!?!
002 Caprice_bum 3 C.jpg

View attachment 1233865
She actually discovered that one of our di lithium crystals was past recharging and raised the alarm when there was no spare. Realizing that our members were suffering I called Polly Perkins with the bad news. She flew round in her Jiffy Mk V, picked me up and off we went to the planet Direidi. A brand new cut crystal would cost gazillions but not if we sneaked past the Klingons and mined it ourselves. All went well and we were toasting ourselves with Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters when we were spotted by a Klingon battle fleet on its way to destroy our little solar system because they were a nasty bunch and hadn't got over the 2966 cup final against the Federation which they lost on penalties. Polly put her Jiffy into full battle mode and scuppered them with some tricks she'd picked up from some old Star Wars films. We took some bad hits but managed to get home via a sling shot around Jupiter. The Jiffy is in for repair and the new crystal installed so all is well in CruxWorld.

She actually discovered that one of our di lithium crystals was past recharging and raised the alarm when there was no spare. Realizing that our members were suffering I called Polly Perkins with the bad news. She flew round in her Jiffy Mk V, picked me up and off we went to the planet Direidi. A brand new cut crystal would cost gazillions but not if we sneaked past the Klingons and mined it ourselves. All went well and we were toasting ourselves with Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters when we were spotted by a Klingon battle fleet on its way to destroy our little solar system because they were a nasty bunch and hadn't got over the 2966 cup final against the Federation which they lost on penalties. Polly put her Jiffy into full battle mode and scuppered them with some tricks she'd picked up from some old Star Wars films. We took some bad hits but managed to get home via a sling shot around Jupiter. The Jiffy is in for repair and the new crystal installed so all is well in CruxWorld.
PRICELESS!!! :jump:

Unfortunately there still appears to be a problem despite my and Polly’s non-efforts. Experiencing extremely sluggish response times, especially on pages with lots of pics, videos or gifs to be loaded.

r2d2.jpg
You can only do so much with what you have.
kirkpower.pngscottypower.jpg
And that's all there is.
allshegot.jpg
And, if anyone cares, I using Firefox on a PC on a Fios network and everything is just fine.
Other users may be experiencing problems due to their device or network.

Back
Top Bottom