Skye's the Limit

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hiya everyone! I've not posted here in a while I rely too much on art gallery scheduling software for my own good!
I have a new series though and since it's super grim and captions heavy I thought y'all might enjoy it >:3

Skye was just an innocent every day girl, who got yanked away into a realm of eternal torture. Shattered across multiple realities, each fraction of her is being subjected to every horrific thing that can be possibly be imagined, dragged throughout eternity.
All of this makes for the sole (yet also endlessly varied) exhibit at a torture museum that bends the laws of reality to its whims.

Guests of the gallery are able to dive into some of the pocket dimensions she's locked in, participating in her torture for themselves.

This isn't a happy story. But it's a story that will never end. At least, not for her!

I hope u enjoy :)

Attachments

• Skye 0.jpg
    Skye 0.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • Skye 1.jpg
    Skye 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
  • Skye 2.jpg
    Skye 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
  • Skye 3.jpg
    Skye 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
  • Skye 4.jpg
    Skye 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • Skye 5.jpg
    Skye 5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • Skye 6.jpg
    Skye 6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
Also, while making this series, we realised that the concept is so centred around the idea of "anything that can possibly happen to her is already happening" that it means fanart and fanfic, suggestions, ideas from anyone is basically all canon. She's suffering in whatever way ur favourite is, forever, as well!

I'd love to hear what u would all do with Skye, or what Gift Shop Girl mods u would get on ur own personal torture girl :O

One scenario I like is Skye is hanging naked by her neck. A crowd of people she knows watch and laugh at the pathetic struggles she makes, her hands aren’t tied so for eternity she tries to release the noose, kicking and struggling, pedalling her legs and thrashing around.

Her body covered in a glistening film of sweat. Her bladder constantly full and every so often she pisses herself, a gush of hot urine splashing over the enthralled onlookers.

Boys she had known since school come up to her and roughly finger her, a tortured orgasm escaping the poor defeated bitch.

But in another hour her bladder is full again, her body reenergised to continue her demented struggle for all eternity.

One scenario I like is Skye is hanging naked by her neck. A crowd of people she knows watch and laugh at the pathetic struggles she makes, her hands aren’t tied so for eternity she tries to release the noose, kicking and struggling, pedalling her legs and thrashing around.

Her body covered in a glistening film of sweat. Her bladder constantly full and every so often she pisses herself, a gush of hot urine splashing over the enthralled onlookers.

Boys she had known since school come up to her and roughly finger her, a tortured orgasm escaping the poor defeated bitch.

But in another hour her bladder is full again, her body reenergised to continue her demented struggle for all eternity.
oh wow I really like the idea of taking it back to her home life again, some classic college and public humiliation, just stuck in that moment forever! Constantly filling up and emptying herself just for added embarassement on top of it all, while choking to breathe and constantly hassled by everyone around her!

Very overwhelming feeling in a different way, I actually likethat the actual physical torture is really singular and minimalist. She's painfully aware of the noose and how much it's affecting her movement and balance and breathe, but no more pain or tools to distract her from -everything else-! :D

Did you enjoy Skye's the Limit?!

You can be in with a chance to see your twisted ideas for Skye come to life in the next set! :D

Anything you can imagine is happening to her already, and forever. All your ideas, all your fantasies, all your fanart, is already true for her. But we can't see it yet!

Comment or contact me here or thru Discord (or Twitter) with what horrible and eternal fate you would put Skye thru. When a winner is selected, I'll be in touch and we can work on it together! This will be like a commission, but free!

Good Luck, and Sweet Dreams x

Attachments

• Skye Contest.jpg
    Skye Contest.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom