SLASHERCOMIXXX

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's actually ironic because I do sometimes have fantasies of me bieng raped and murdered by druggie homeless, but that's those crazy Philadelphia one's that you know can fuck really violent and hang my corpse with my intestines round my neck. ( I'm not bieng anti America, far from it:) )
The one's we get here are slumped by a bench trying to shout at me :(

I wanna be a girl in Slashercomixxx
Nail my naked corpse to a post
I think about death when I'm eating porridge
Think about bieng killed when i eat my toast
When I go to work I see a lamp post
Imaging my naked corpse is hanging
I'm a fucked up child with mind that's gross
Filling my freezer with short date haggis ( true)
I wanna be a girl in Slashercomixxx
Nail my naked corpse to a post
Kill me anywhere
Apart from Norwich
I'll be eating Scottish food for me Sunday roast

It's actually ironic because I do sometimes have fantasies of me bieng raped and murdered by druggie homeless, but that's those crazy Philadelphia one's that you know can fuck really violent and hang my corpse with my intestines round my neck. ( I'm not bieng anti America, far from it:) )
The homeless drug addicts in skid row in Los Angeles would do that, they have extreme mental issues

I'm going there when I experience my moment of clarity
When I lose all grains of hope
When I realise that unimaginable forces in the universe want me to die

Help me....

Fukin hepl me

I'm reading 3 body problem by Cixin Lui
DON'T READ IT !!!!

It's like death is raping you....

Great News!
My comic "Creature from the Deep" is now completed at my subscibestar page!!
33 pages of tentacle galore and gore :)
facbb982c01a46d19279af323d9f69ed.jpg

https://subscribestar.adult/slashercomixxx

GREAT NEWS!
Commissioned comic "Payback with Interest" is now completed at my subscribestar page :)
a32f7c4e9b70c330464e37bf8f599612.jpg

A young bank employee gets accused of tricking a customer into making bad investments.
Now he wants payback with interest... a lot of interest.

40 Pages!

Only at tier THREE: https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1076840

If you want to see your fantasies come to life as a comic or a single illustration. Please contact me at slashercomixxx@yahoo.se

Happy Easter :)
/Slasher

It's actually ironic because I do sometimes have fantasies of me bieng raped and murdered by druggie homeless, but that's those crazy Philadelphia one's that you know can fuck really violent and hang my corpse with my intestines round my neck. ( I'm not bieng anti America, far from it:) ) The one's we get here are slumped by a bench trying to shout at me :(
the mentally ill homeless in skid row Los Angeles would do that

Most major US cities are like that now, unfortunately.
NYC has nothing I need any more and I doubt I’ll ever set foot in it again.
Without wishing to become overtly political about things, this is what inevitably happens when these far-left extremist blue state governors effectively legalise crime and then persecute the law-abiding majority for trying to defends themselves and their property / businesses :(

Back
Top Bottom