Slavegirl Resources

Go to CruxDreams.com
I guess the Vikings were using Roman mercenaries in that first pic! :devil:
"The Viking Queen" is a 1967 Hammer film.
It is actually an extremely loose retelling of the story of Queen Boudicca starring a Finnish "actress" named Carita who only did one other movie. There are absolutely no vikings in the movie. It's about as historically accurate as "Braveheart" but a hell of a lot more fun to watch, although the whipping scene is kind of tame.

There is an old movie in which the opening scene shows a Viking raid with the women being carried off ... I can't remember the name of it and there is no nudity of course, but I remember seeing it when I was very young and thinking that part was very exciting (in my weird way).

Barbaria

It may be the film: Erik The Viking.

"Erik the Viking and his men travel across the sea to find Valhalla to ask the gods to end the Age of Ragnarok."

Despite the initial scene and others in the course of the film, it is a comedy film.

Just see who is the director and some of the actors.

Film - Erik The Viking

Director - Terry Jones

Year - 1989

Tim Robbins - Erik

Mickey Rooney - Erik's Grandfather

Eartha Kitt - Freya

Terry Jones - King Arnulf

John Cleese - Halfdan the Black

Samantha Bond - Helga

001.jpg

Top Cat

Barbaria

"Erik the Viking and his men travel across the sea to find Valhalla to ask the gods to end the Age of Ragnarok."

Despite the initial scene and others in the course of the film, it is a comedy film.

Film - Erik The Viking

Director - Terry Jones

Year - 1989

Tim Robbins - Erik

Eartha Kitt - Freya

Samantha Bond - Helga

View attachment 362339

Top Cat

Barbaria

Film - Erik The Viking

Director - Terry Jones

Year - 1989

Tim Robbins - Erik

Eartha Kitt - Freya

Samantha Bond - Helga

View attachment 362339

Top Cat
Great cast, funny movie T-C, but the one I have in mind is much older.

Great cast, funny movie T-C, but the one I have in mind is much older.

The Vikings, 1958, with Earnest Borgnine, Tony Curtis and Kirk Douglas
Vikings-b.jpg MV5BMTMwNzcyODgzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMwNDc3NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Now, was this the one that had them travel to North Africa and encounter some horrible device of execution that involved sliding down a very long steel blade? Or was that another film?

Found it, it was another film, The Longships, 1964.
Richard Widmark.
"Mansuh reveals what might be the star of the film, the gruesome torture device “The Mare of Steel,” where the tortured slides down a 12 foot long blade face down. "
504536.jpg

Last edited:
The Vikings, 1958, with Earnest Borgnine, Tony Curtis and Kirk Douglas
View attachment 362774 View attachment 362775

Now, was this the one that had them travel to North Africa and encounter some horrible device of execution that involved sliding down a very long steel blade? Or was that another film?

Found it, it was another film, The Longships, 1964.
Richard Widmark.
"Mansuh reveals what might be the star of the film, the gruesome torture device “The Mare of Steel,” where the tortured slides down a 12 foot long blade face down. "
View attachment 362776

I remember that last one and how glad I was that they didn't show it in action! I can't remember a thing about the rest of that movie, guess it wasn't exactly an academy-award winner.

Back
Top Bottom