Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh wow, just wow! My very first slave fantasy was dragging stones in Ancient Egypt and I wish I could say it had come up with this precise scenario. But I’ll keep it now!
@Loinclothslave
"Quit slacking,Slave !!"
*whip cracks,slave screams !!*
"Pharaoh wants his Pyramid to be ready for his journey to the afterworld....move,scum !!"
Urges a brute of an Overseer...

Naked,save for a scrap of rag,barely covering it's private parts,and sweating profusely... slave grunts with extertion, pulling the coarse rope,over his chafed shoulders,hands bloodied by the hessian roughness....the rope,it's attached to a wooden sledge,bearing a large block of Limestone up a crude ramp,towards the summit,of the partially-built Pyramid destined for the Pharaoh Khufu.

He is not alone as he is accompanied by a hundred other near-naked wretches toiling under the merciless whip and baking hot sun....life in Ancient Egypt was cruel indeed.

Last edited:
These slaves are not yet fully trained, but they already present themselves very well as soon as a stranger shows up.
View attachment 1459147 View attachment 1459148 View attachment 1459149 View attachment 1459150
Comment on the photos (each of these female slaves is currently serving in the USA):
number 1: Esiankiki, 18 years and 81 days old, imported from Kenya, domestic slave for 60 days (she still has arrears in preparing meals, besides, she is quickly learning life in slavery),
number 2: Susanna, 18 years and 16 days old, imported from Great Britain, slave maid for 14 days (she cleans hotel rooms perfectly, makes beds, washes floors, dusts, etc., but still has problems with following slave commands and time tendency to slack off while on duty),
number 3: Oliwia, 18 years and 24 days old, imported from Poland, sex slave for 18 days (currently studying at the Sex Slave Education Center in Sacramento, learning how to serve customers perfectly (having sex, sexual positions, protection, etiquette), she is not yet fluent in the life of slavery, but she is learning quickly (the rash on her body is a history of shingles, the symptoms of which are only now disappearing),
number 4: Samuela, 18 years and 16 days old, brought from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, sex slave for 12 days (on the owner's order, she is to have her private parts epilated).

Back
Top Bottom