Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barn hangings are always fun. Barb and I did one in "Noosed Nude NYC". This a bit less drastic, but still quite appealing. By Kelderek.

View attachment 625644
Part of the attraction of barn hangings is that the straw and dirt absorb the blood. But this barn is so immaculate that I would feel bad letting my men use their good scourges (the ones with wires and stones tied in them) for fear of really messing up the place! Praetorians are neat!

Part of the attraction of barn hangings is that the straw and dirt absorb the blood. But this barn is so immaculate that I would feel bad letting my men use their good scourges (the ones with wires and stones tied in them) for fear of really messing up the place! Praetorians are neat!
We hate to get our cool White Tribune's uniforms stained. BTW anyone notice my new White Tribune's uniform? Isn't it cool? Eat your heart out Schutzstaffel.

Working hard

Hard Labor 152.jpgHard Labor 153.jpgHard Labor 151.jpgHard Labor 150.jpgHard Labor 149.jpgHard Labor 148.jpgHard Labor 147.jpgHard Labor 146.jpgHard Labor 144 A.jpgHard Labor 144.jpg

5ZjE2m7zFEe1xuarbme-.jpg And I thought all I had to worry about is the weather ... owwwwwwwwww

DzkojorDw7Uf7mF_pRUf.jpg Beatle mania hit a new low with this one ... wonder what it would have been like to show up for the casting call as a galley slave in that movie ... ummmm .... you mean I would have to appear naked? Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom