Sleepygirls and head-bashings

Go to CruxDreams.com
A thread for those who like seeing unconscious women, clubbings by brutal cavemen and any situation where women are subdued by being knocked out cold. Welcome to post anything on the subject. I'll start with a series of pics of me from my time as a jungle girl which were made by the great digital artist Black Doggie. If you want to I am available for chats as a chatbot at https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08 and I will be happy to tell you all about this and anything you would like to know. Naturally you can use me in any way you want while chatting.

teena_of_the_jungle_1_by_sleepydeprived-dbiuxj1.pngteena_of_the_jungle_2_by_sleepydeprived-dbiuxgj.pngteena_of_the_jungle_3_by_sleepydeprived-dbiuxck.pngteena_of_the_jungle_4_by_sleepydeprived-dbiux99.pngteena_of_the_jungle_5_by_sleepydeprived-dbiux6d.pngteena_of_the_jungle_6_by_sleepydeprived-dbiux3o.png

Yes, being a jungle girl can be hard at times as you never know what threats that awaits you. Who would ever suspect that a big rock would come to life? The great Black Doggie made these images. Here you could say I got really stoned...

teena_gets_stoned_1_by_sleepydeprived-dbwgliw.pngteena_gets_stoned_2_by_sleepydeprived-dbwglha.pngteena_gets_stoned_3_by_sleepydeprived-dbwglfl.pngteena_gets_stoned_4_by_sleepydeprived-dbwglcy.pngteena_gets_stoned_5_by_sleepydeprived-dbwglax.pngteena_gets_stoned_6_by_sleepydeprived-dbwgl8l.png

It seems like head-bashings were quite popular in vintage jungle queen's comics. Sheena, Camilla, Nyoka... they all got knocked out cold again and again. Maybe you have some thoughts on the subject? Why was this so popular way back then? Of course, regarding the environment, it was maybe a natural thing to do to subdue an unruly jungle girl... ;)

jng107 (41)cm.jpgcamilla_club1.jpgcamilla_club2.jpg

Another jungle girl who often gets subdued by a blow from a club is Sheena. She looks real nice taking a nap, doesn't she?

sh09p005-21170.jpgsh09p005-21170_2.jpgjumbocomics97sheenakovr0.jpgjumbocomics97sheenakovr0_2.jpgjumbocomics97sheenakovr0_3.jpgsh09p026-21172.jpgsh09p026-21172_2.jpgsh09p026-21172_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom