Sodomite

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do people think homosexuality should be illegal and what should the punishment for these sodomites?
If it is me then I should be punished if I allow someone to penetrate my arsehole, especially if it’s my MASTER… 100 lashes seems fitting. HE should punish me for being such a tempting slave… and this slave understands that if MASTER becomes horny when beating HIS slave, HE might fulfill his need by sodomising me again… which means I deserve punishment… such is the life of a slave…

Flamebait or fantasy question?

If it is me then I should be punished if I allow someone to penetrate my arsehole, especially if it’s my MASTER… 100 lashes seems fitting. HE should punish me for being such a tempting slave… and this slave understands that if MASTER becomes horny when beating HIS slave, HE might fulfill his need by sodomising me again… which means I deserve punishment… such is the life of a slave…
Or probably we should crucify those who came up with such out-of-time questions....

I just like to know what people think should happen to sodomites like me. (A crime what should be heavily punished)
I personally do not like the wording "sodomites", the problem of Sodom and Gomorrha is in my opinion not the anal sex, but the complete collapse of the judical system of this 2 cities and the murdering of travellers, as was pointed out by Lot, but seldom understood...

I personally do not like the wording "sodomites", the problem of Sodom and Gomorrha is in my opinion not the anal sex, but the complete collapse of the judical system of this 2 cities and the murdering of travellers, as was pointed out by Lot, but seldom understood...
Personally I like it as I find it degrading and humiliating in a good way

Yeah it's may bit a small bit over the top lol
I am more on the "make it normal" trip. I once suggested that every male should be penetrated before he maries (I am not married!) and I told the story of the colleague (f) who lost her bf because she tried to apply a dildo on him. I mean, myself being hetero, why should you gays have all the fun?

Do people think homosexuality should be illegal and what should the punishment for these sodomites?
If it would be illegal then, the standard punishment on this forum is crucifixion.:roto2nuse:

On top of that, they will go to hell, which is a place with 72 naked women, for each of the homosexual men. The men may approach, and see each other, and long to each other, but will always be surrounded by women, so, they will never make real contact. For eternity:devil:

If it would be illegal then, the standard punishment on this forum is crucifixion.:roto2nuse:

On top of that, they will go to hell, which is a place with 72 naked women, for each of the homosexual men. The men may approach, and see each other, and long to each other, but will always be surrounded by women, so, they will never make real contact. For eternity:devil:
How about to punish, the non-sodomites? Would make more fun, with the rape (take some big Numibians) and the cornu.

Yeah you most likelyy get away with crucifixion :)

How about to punish, the non-sodomites? Would make more fun, with the rape (take some big Numibians) and the cornu.
The 'male rape' question before the crucifixion is a bit delicate on this occasion (depends also on what is the crime : sodomy proper (women can also be taken anally), or homosexuality in the broader sense).
Anyway, homosexuals should NOT be raped (such is part of their punishment). For males having commited sodomy properly, this may be different, but the executioners carrying out the rape, must of course get immunity in that case (like they get immunity for murder charges for killing the victim by crucifixion).
Obviously, all cases get a cornu on their cross! In the social context, it is the ultimate humiliation!

The 'male rape' question before the crucifixion is a bit delicate on this occasion (depends also on what is the crime : sodomy proper (women can also be taken anally), or homosexuality in the broader sense).
Looking at the results of my polls raping, especially anal rapes, will not schock the majority of males, probably with the females one has a little bit of a chance...
Absolutely nothing can be done with cornus, only 30% do not do that.... Well best to punish them with a loincloth, so they can not show dick or pussy what we all love to do, or nail them..... Did you realise, that I know finally solved the problem, why we allways see the Jesus figure with loincloth and nails? Because that is the punishment!

I think this is a fitting punishment, it's not to harsh nor to lenient. I think this is a fair punishment for these types of crimes
I know many gay people who do not do this things, but interesting that the hetties actually concentrate on that point. I also think it is dangerous, because it focuses on sexuality, but that is surely not the problem which comes with the political gay agenda. The problems come with the political and the agenda, not with the gay. And I do not know if there is bleeding when opening the hole, actually I think it has crashed into the sigmoid part....

Back
Top Bottom