Some avatars you could use.

Go to CruxDreams.com
hansi
You cannot possibly abandon your old avatar!!!...don't be so crual...he's even wearing a Twente FC scarf!
it is now mr for umbrella I didn't need anorther, but the guy above my message Joseph????????? needs one and that's why I asked it for him
work with little cellkeys that's nothing...............also my avatar is my avatar and I don't want problems with the other members...............sorry but help the new guy because he want a avatar :D

A bit too distracting....probably cause epileptic fits! Not sure if it is possible to use animated GIFS for avatars.

If you've got a suitable pic to use for your avatar stored on your computer, it's quite easy.​
Put the cursor on your name near right end of top bar,​
click 'Avatar' on the menu that comes up,​
click 'Choose File', which will bring up your own directory​
where you double-click on your chosen pic.​
Then it should appear in the Avatar box.​
If it doesn't, it's probably because the pic's unsuitable in some technical way, you may need to try one or two others.​
If you have any further problems, do contact me or any staff member​
(click on my avatar, then on 'Start a Conversation' on the ID card that comes up)​

problem solved mel ;)

If you've got a suitable pic to use for your avatar stored on your computer, it's quite easy.​
Put the cursor on your name near right end of top bar,​
click 'Avatar' on the menu that comes up,​
click 'Choose File', which will bring up your own directory​
where you double-click on your chosen pic.​
Then it should appear in the Avatar box.​
If it doesn't, it's probably because the pic's unsuitable in some technical way, you may need to try one or two others.​
If you have any further problems, do contact me or any staff member​
(click on my avatar, then on 'Start a Conversation' on the ID card that comes up)​
Sorry don't have one

Hi Abraham and crossguy.
Please decide what sort of avatar you want e.g. Samurai Warrior then type that into Google and look at the images. When you find what you want then downloaad it and follow Eulalia's instructions. If you still have a problem then contact a staff member.

Bonjour,
je voudrai mettre une photo de moi comme avatar. Comment faire?

Go to your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and click on the little arrow at the side. From the menu select "avatar" and browse for your photograph and then upload it.

I´m new here!
Hello to all.

My favorite is the fantasy woman crucify. The moment she is with outstretched arms, helpless with the back of the head af the crossbar and is waiting for the first nail. The eyes widened in fear and his chest heaving with excitement.

I´m new here!
Hello to all.

My favorite is the fantasy woman crucify. The moment she is with outstretched arms, helpless with the back of the head af the crossbar and is waiting for the first nail. The eyes widened in fear and his chest heaving with excitement.
yep, I'm pretty sure y'll find it here.....................also enjoy your avatar said it all:D

I´m new here!
Hello to all.

Yes, you've certainly found your right place here, kikker01,​
great to have you here, enjoy us!​

Back
Top Bottom