Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Many times I saw the crucified rebels, thieves, murderers, Christians or disobedient slaves on the Slaughter Hill, sometimes simply passing by, sometimes deliberately coming closer to get a better look, however I have never seen the crucified female here. And I never before tried to empathize with their situation nor understand the vastness of their suffering. I have no sympathy for men and especially for the condemned criminals. No one has. Me with my cousins and friends were often mocking and scoffed at them mercilessly abused, scourged, stripped, nailed and dying. We laugh at them with no slightest compassion. But this Saturday...

This Saturday the female prisoner has been hanged on the tree of shame, and after the first shock the crowd went mad when the people saw the woman, being prepared to her slaughter. The soldiers had their orders and they tried to spare the condemned the ultimate shame and excessive torment, but the aggressive crowd frustrated all their efforts: three times the centurion halted the execution and asked the people what did they want, and three times he was forced to listen to their demands. They wanted the condemned to be stripped naked, flogged and nailed with nails, the same as men often were. And so the soldiers did, ignoring all the pleading for mercy, crying and weeping. In vain the condemned protested and cried for justice because such a merciless cruelty was against the sentence and against their orders - the centurion decided to obey the Roman peoples demands the same as the legal sentence.

My friends and cousins were watching and laughing as cruel as usual, together with all the crowd, amused with all the painful cries and weeping they witnessed.

But as for me, I was no longer amused nor happy.

I was dying with the horrible debasing and dreadful pain, hanged by three nails hammered into my flesh and exposed in the nude on the tree of shame.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1960_001.jpg

They say, these four plotted against the Roman peace, but in fact all the citizens were sure that at least Agnes was arrested and accused by mistake. And perhaps Marcus, her husband, too.

They were denunciated by their own slave when they met together with their neighbours, Kearn and Daria. After drinking few pints of the best wine, the guests begun to persuade their hosts to join their secret society, in order to oppose the governor who planned to increase taxes and issued few similar, unpopular decrees.

The governor wasn't stupid and he was fully aware that his ordinances wouldn't be applauded, and perhaps a half of the population would get angry and would try to resist his will, but he calculated that it would be less expensive to pacify those resisting than to negotiate his plans with the people and maybe modify them. So, he announced in advance that all the potential conspirators would be punished with all severity and he set a reward - a significant sum of gold for the denuntiator and a freedom in case the latter turned out to be a slave. Those who would believe in the conspiracy would obey his new decrees fearing the conspirators, while those who wouldn't believe - fearing the punishment.

The idea was bright and the result came quick: the next evening a slave came to his offices with the news and half an hour later the centurion with twenty legionnaires brought four fresh prisoners.

The guilt of Daria (who had an opinion of a dangerous, scheming and disobedient woman) and her spouse was unmistakable. On the other hand, Marcus and Agnes commited no particular crime nor they agreed to join their neighbours conspiracy. But four conspirators sounds much better than just two (including one female) and four executions would frightened the citizens far more than two.

Thus the fate of all four prisoners was sealed.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1982_001.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1987_001.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1988_001.jpg

On the other hand, Marcus and Agnes commited no particular crime nor they agreed to join their neighbours conspiracy. But four conspirators sounds much better than just two (including one female) and four executions would frightened the citizens far more than two.
Marcus and Agnes failed to denounce the conspirators couple immediately. That makes them guilty of conspiracy too! The governor is right to take no risks about that. Once the idea is seeded in the minds, it is toolate!

Marcus and Agnes failed to denounce the conspirators couple immediately. That makes them guilty of conspiracy too! The governor is right to take no risks about that. Once the idea is seeded in the minds, it is toolate!
In fact, they were arrested before their supper (their last supper to be precise) ended, so they had no time to inform the authorities - but it doesn't matter. If someone's death could support the Roman peace better than his or her life, this life will be sacrificed, innocent or guilty!

When In doubt just nail them up :D
Better safe then sorry!!

Love the pics !
:D

The condemned were lied down side by side, the female victim in the middle, between the two strangers, nearly touching to one another, and she, being totally nude, felt embarrassed as she was never before. And when after the shockingly painful nailing of their wrists the woman recovered to the point of regaining her mind, she realized that, writhing in the pain paroxysm, they clasped their thighs and calves, touching each other genitals with their knees and feet. Then she heard the applause, laugh and mocking of the spectators and she realized that everything she did was done in public. And she nearly fainted again, finding herself debased and humiliated beyond measure.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2056_002.jpg

Inserting the cross into a hole carved in the rock caused a horribly painful jerk and the crucified passed out for a good while. After regaining the consciousness Mary slowly opened her eyes taking a deep, painful breath, and looked half-conscious at her wrists, which were the source of the most terrible pain and she saw the holes pierced cruelly with crude nails becoming oblong and she saw and felt warm streamlets of blood trickling down the sides of her waist and hips and she begun to cry, horrified by how her delicate feminine body was deteriorating from the very first minutes of her agony.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2056_001.jpg

Miscellanea - with a peg in ass
The hammering of a large nail through female pubis was, if it existed, a Phoenician and Assyrian tradition.
But hands and feet were not nailed. Women condamned only could just hang on small rope handles and a small footrest.
When, totally exhausted, they let go, their body turned on itself around the nail and the victims found themselves upside down, cruelly suspended by the nail ...

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2054_004.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2054_004.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 321
Back
Top Bottom