Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Budapest, December 30th, 2021, 14:43. 17 minutes to the nailing. Zsuzsanna Keleti (Hungarian Gipsy, 20), notorious jewellery thief, just injected and being undressed.

View attachment 1205459
Excellent depiction of her being prepared for her crucifixion. Tree has concerns about drugging the condemned although noted (After some quarter the painkillers stopped working and then the real agony begun) the pain-killers do stop working. Tree has mixed views about breaking the crucified's legs after eight hour. One can say it is humane to end their agony after such time. Does the condemned know in advance their suffering (and lives) will end after that period?

Warsaw, August 3rd, 2020, 22:20, forty minutes to the end. Agnieszka Kowalska aka Vixen (28), a widowed wife of the famous hacker Stinky (crucified the day before) and a hacker herself. The couple entered the central bank system and stolen some 20 billion USD but they were incautious and after three years of the investigation their identity was revealed.

Her physical parameters are very poor - see the icons on the list - she was alarmingly weak after seven hours of the terrible suffering, but the small injection of stimulants shall support her for half an hour more. And after half an hour she could die causing no problems for BBC: in any case the broadcast will end within minutes.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1202_002.jpg

Aberdeen, May 15th, 2022, 22:59, the very last minute of life of Sophie MacLean (35), the Scottish teacher, surprisingly a kidnapper and murderer, few seconds after her knees have been crushed with a heavy hammer and few seconds before she'll collapse and die. Drone view.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1202_003.jpg

Last edited:
Well, my name is Grace, Grace Kelley. I am 26 and I am an actress... I was sentenced to death because they supposed I killed my neighbour's wife who was a lover of my husband but it is not the truth!
Well, okay, I know it is too late now...
And I suppose I am lucky myself: when I was sentenced to death in a BBC LIVE programme, I was horrified... And when I was told by Mr Marshall, the director of the historical movie that the Supreme Court agreed, on his request, to use me as an actress to show the real crucifixion to the public, I agreed too. The film will begin with the scene of undressing, raping, flogging and nailing me to the cross, and all these actions will be real and I must do it voluntarily and follow my role despite the pain and shame... However we cannot start with this scene, because few more my words and dialogues must be recorded first (they will be shown in the further part of a movie as a reminiscence of some earlier talks), so I was counted as an actress and as a member of the staff, and other actors had no idea that I am a criminal and that I will be killed for real... And I will be at least remembered as an actress - and far longer than any of the "stars" of BBC Special Live crucifixion... When I agreed, the screenplay was adapted and now during the most important dialogue (more than half an hour in total) between the main protagonists (male and female) I will be hanging crucified and dying in the near background, and it is specially important to show me really suffering, sweating, trembling, bleeding, urinating and dying as realistic as possible, so from the very beginning Mr Marshall thought of a real female criminal which could be really nailed to the tree instead of an actress playing a role of a nailed criminal or of a horribly expensive Computer Graphics simulation. Assuming necessary repeating of the action before the final version could be recorded, perhaps I will be hanging for two or three hours instead of exactly half an hour, but (at least I hope) not full eight, and at the end they promised to simply inject the toxin into my veins instead of breaking my legs, however I am aware that when I was nailed, I was no longer able to make any complaints and they could do anything to me and with me...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1202_004.jpg

Last edited:
Well, my name is Grace, I am 26 and I am an actress... When I was sentenced to death in a BBC LIVE programme, I was horrified... And when I was told by the director of the historical movie that the Supreme Court agreed, on his request, to use her as an actress to show the real crucifixion to the public, I agreed too. The film will begin with the scene of undressing, raping, flogging and nailing me to the cross. But we cannot start with this scene, because few more my words must be recorded first (they will be shown in the further part of a movie as a reminiscence of some earlier talks). The screenplay was adapted so the most important dialogue (half an hour in total) between the main protagonists (male and female) will show me crucified and dying in the background, and it is specially important to show me really suffering and dying as realistic as possible, so they simply thought of a criminal to be really nailed to the tree instead of an actress or horribly expensive Computer Graphics. Assuming repeating of the action before the final version could be recorded, perhaps I will be hanging for a two or three hours instead of exactly half an hour, but (at least I hope) not eight, and at the end they promised to simply inject the toxin into my veins instead of breaking my legs, however I am aware that when I was nailed, I was no longer able to make any complaints and they could do anything to me and with me...

View attachment 1205503
Of course, the Supreme Court ordered the director to break Grace' legs and not to inject anything, as an additional punishment for her shorter agony... And so they recorded and shown in the movie Grace dying half an hour longer after her legs were broken and the very moment of her real death when the great fire was additionally lit under her blood covered body steel writhing in pain. And she wasn't dying shorter: between the driving of the first nail and her very last heart stroke she has been suffering for fourteen and a half hours in total...!

Last edited:
Excellent depiction of her being prepared for her crucifixion. Tree has concerns about drugging the condemned although noted (After some quarter the painkillers stopped working and then the real agony begun) the pain-killers do stop working. Tree has mixed views about breaking the crucified's legs after eight hour. One can say it is humane to end their agony after such time. Does the condemned know in advance their suffering (and lives) will end after that period?
I suppose that most of adult people watched the BBC Special Live channel once (or more frequently) before or heard something about these broadcasts so they could deduce that the execution must last no longer than 8 hours.

Margaret was born as a Roman sex slave's daughter so when she matured and became a slave herself she didn't feel imprisoned nor humiliated with such a role. She even supposed that being slave is not the worst: at least she mustn't earn money for her uncertain dinner, unlike many widows and poor free women in the town. But that day she regretted it with all her heart, because that day she was sentenced to death, and, as a slave, she had only one option to die: nailed to the cross. And she was sentenced, say, prophylactically: she was known of being a romantic and every day after finishing her duties she often climbed the nearby hill to watch the starry sky above the town. But a day ago the town garrison destroyed a small but bothersome gang of thieves hiding in the forest on the Northern slope of the same hill. No one of the rascals survived so there was nothing more to investigate but the maior was pretty sure that villains have some informer in the town and Maggie was the obvious candidate for this "position". So, she was prophylactically crucified and bore the brunt of the cruel punishment in lieu of all the robbers.

IMG_20220802_075057.jpg IMG_20220802_062038.jpg

(I added a photo of a Rio carnival samba dancer resembling the slave Margaret as I imagined her. She reminds me a lot my first secondary school crush too...).

When Anne stole the horse from his master she was sentenced to death in absentia within the same hour. And later the same evening she was found and arrested, after just few hours of the pursuit, and immediately crucified on the spot. They use old beams found on the crossroads nail her facing the damned wood and exposing her wonderful buttocks to the people. They brought nails and hammer however this particular squad (one of four detached) didn't take the titulus plank and no one has an ink nor stylus, but luckily their decurio (fluent in writing) was able to cut the letters in the living skin on victim's ass with a tip of a knife.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1402_002.jpg

The morning was so hot that Veronica was almost happy to have her coat, gown and tunic removed before the execution began.

But when in the afternoon both the onlookers and the guards hid in the shadows, leaving the naked condemned exposed directly to the incredible heat of the sun and the hot, drying wind from the desert, she regretted it bitterly, dying with the thirst, dewatering and sunstroke more than with pain and bleeding in the pierced limbs.

IMG_20220803_164724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom