Sonner's next crucifixion: a small poll

Go to CruxDreams.com

Sonner

Executioner
I plan to make another picture set sometime soon, more or less like the one I made last year around Easter. Most of the details have been ironed out, but I do require some suggestions for the part that always gives me headaches: the titulus. So, I've devised a little game of sorts.

How does this work?

Just download the attached picture, use your image editor of choice (like paint.exe) to fill the titulus with your suggested text and check the box under the position you'd like to see it hang: over the head or on the chest. Then, attach the filled-in picture to your reply on this thread.

I'll choose the text I like the most and put the titulus in the position that gets more votes.

Thank you for your cooperation :p

Attachments

• cross options.png
    cross options.png
    73 KB · Views: 126
Hanging the titulus from your neck would be practical, somehow realistic, even, but I enjoy looking at your chest, so I'd be better if you don't hide it :p

The way you've drawn the figure smiling is killing me, he's just too excited :D

Behind.

In contemporary scenes it`s possible to attach clothed photo, and we can go further
a poster with detailed background and several everyday photo, like a facebook story based on uploaded pictures. Even a video montage. It can be like a multimedia in a museum behind the exhibited item
It brings the crucified closer, makes her a real person, and makes her naked more in another way, like a meta-exposement

table.jpg

Back
Top Bottom