St Andrew's Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
;)

That's the nice thing about gags, it doesn't stop the screaming... but try to talk?
"Mmmmm...mmm.mmm!"
"What did you say? You want more?"
"Mmmm..mmm.mmm!!!"
"Sure my dear,you can have more, much more...!" ;)
Having said so, I don't normally gag slaves, unless they made the error to show off with their panties on! But that's a special gag then ;)
Yes, having my panties stuffed in my mouth -​
I'd forgotten about that,​
it is rather erotic, in a kinky way ....
;)

Yes, having my panties stuffed in my mouth -​
I'd forgotten about that,​
it is rather erotic, in a kinky way ....​
;)
That's why I occasionally secretly hope that "she" forgets that rule ;)

Isn't it odd how people who complain about other people going way off topic then proceed to do exactly the same. This thread was about tracing a video. 90% of what I'm supposed to be moderating should be in the chat room where folk can easily pick up as many posting points as they wish.

...if tree was bad he apologizes...

t

...Yeah I think we should crucify her...

It's the whole site..it's going to pot...barmy. Not worth moderating. Will concentrate in future on security. Night.

We have an X cross...it's in the basement.

Isn't it odd how people who complain about other people going way off topic then proceed to do exactly the same. This thread was about tracing a video. 90% of what I'm supposed to be moderating should be in the chat room where folk can easily pick up as many posting points as they wish.
I disagree: The title is St. Andrews whipping, and we are still on topic on page and have deviated astonishingly little!
Yes, the first post was about quest for a video, but you will not seriously expect that everybody is going to read the first post all the time prior to answering on the latest response, don't you? Read the title: yes!
If I had a video to contribute, I had done that on my first reply.

All it takes to remind of the initial theme (what can and should be done by the requestor, if (s)he sees the need) is a post like "...that's why I I am interested to see more videos, like initially stated".

Good scene, it's a pity the cross in the background doesnt come into play though ! :p
Yes, that must be in the next episode! ;)
If anyone wandered off-topic, it was me with my panties stuffed in my gob,​
I grovel in contrition.​
But you did ask, Darkside, if there are any videos of women being crucified St Andrew's style,​
and I mentioned 'Death of St Eulalia', aka 'Martyr'​
Does anyone know of any others?​

Yes, that must be in the next episode! ;)
If anyone wandered off-topic, it was me with my panties stuffed in my gob,​
I grovel in contrition.​
But you did ask, Darkside, if there are any videos of women being crucified St Andrew's style,​
and I mentioned 'Death of St Eulalia', aka 'Martyr'​
Does anyone know of any others?​

Lovely pics Eulalia ! - And thanks for getting everyone back on topic, although I do love it when people wander hopelessly off track - All posts are welcome, it's great to hear people's input :)

D

Back
Top Bottom