Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com

She knew the routine. Her father Lord Wragg had to take a journey transporting a large sum of coin. To insure safe passage he bound her daughter between to trees to be used by the highwaymen. She found ways to pass the time wondering if they were ever going to get there and take her...

395179-adbee59531ab1fdc6ef6f863b7f73686.jpg
View attachment 395181

Like me, Calf, you favour simple bondage - we only need to be naked and our wrists tied,
and we're in a thrilling, terrifying new world of helplessness!

Yes, these are some of the classic Krista crux pics. First posted on the old Crux group around the turn of the century, they were very much admired, and they have been used as the basis of very many manips over the years since. Hard to beat :)

Here are a few more - and bonus on the way to the cross. She was a striking girl!

07_1.JPG 08_11.jpg 10_1.JPG 12_1.jpg 14_1.jpg 15_1111.jpg 001_00.jpg

Yes, these are some of the classic Krista crux pics. First posted on the old Crux group around the turn of the century, they were very much admired, and they have been used as the basis of very many manips over the years since. Hard to beat :)

Here are a few more - and bonus on the way to the cross. She was a striking girl!

View attachment 395676 View attachment 395677 View attachment 395678 View attachment 395679 View attachment 395680 View attachment 395681 View attachment 395682
She was a striking lady.....I'll say!:very_hot:
image.jpeg OMG, what glutes:very_hot:.....down boy:cool:
Feel free Phlebas to post more of her from the rear:devil:

Hard to beat :)
She was a striking girl!
All the same, given the opportunity, I think you guys would have managed to beat her -
naked and bound like that, she was a girl for striking!

Attachments

• jen102.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom