Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being tied up against a tree is about the most frustrating thing that can happen to a girl. You're stuck there, the tree and ropes are causing discomfort and you are just waiting to them to get on with it.

kisses

willowfall
As the old saying goes: anticipation is the greatest pleasure. As a enthusiastic hobby sadist I love to create a certain level of frustration, fearful anticipation and a bit of discomfort.
Maybe I can give some people more fodder for their phantasies :)
bdsmlr-41798-OnlHMkd2LY.jpegbdsmlr-135202-0IH1jU66Qn.jpgbdsmlr-135202-ecY3HZIp2h.jpgbdsmlr-135202-EYlctLbxmK.JPGbdsmlr-135202-i5ndZFIgPH.jpgbdsmlr-135202-iQblou4YfI.jpgbdsmlr-135202-oGTTllFStl.jpg
gif
bdsmlr-120247-kqa19I2b1e.gif

As the old saying goes: anticipation is the greatest pleasure. As a enthusiastic hobby sadist I love to create a certain level of frustration, fearful anticipation and a bit of discomfort.
View attachment 693671View attachment 693673View attachment 693674View attachment 693675View attachment 693676View attachment 693677View attachment 693678
gif
View attachment 693672

The lady in the 4th image clearly didn't understand what her hubby was saying when he told her they would be taking in the sunrise together...

Oh yes, the anticipation is great. After all, an orgasm doesn't really start between the legs, but up inside the head and giving the brain some time to work on it can bring it to a whole new unexplored dimension... I love the first picture. Being naked by the side of a road, with hands tied to a post to make it impossible to cover up and waiting humbly for whatever the Master intends to do... Such situations pour a good bit of petrol on my imagination's burner... I can't help but imagine myself standing there, trying to guess where the whip is going to land first, how many lashes I am about to receive and how fierce are they going to be. Will the Master, having satisfied his need to draw blood, use me to satisfy his other urges and if so how will I be required to serve... Give me a few minutes of such thoughts and it barely takes any effort to get me over the edge ;-)

View attachment 693671View attachment 693673View attachment 693674View attachment 693675View attachment 693676View attachment 693677View attachment 693678
gif
View attachment 693672
Last one is excellent too... where her eager and ready ass is pushed up....perfect for some deep hard and fast anal....prior to her flogging and nailing to the cross...

You know what?
I'm going to start a new thread, as I wasn't entirely sure where to put these.
I don't know if the theme has legs, let's see. Feel free to join in.

Stakes are a little like crux in its simplest form
Are these girls enduring punishment, or execution?
You decide.

View attachment 352199 View attachment 352200

I'd love to be staked out naked in the rain, at least once in my life. My vote goes to the girls beingi executed.

Some I found

d9c5lwb-7e3416c3-87b5-413d-b3ae-2882181d25b3.jpg09_05_2017_ppfkgfjhrtt_by_vico4444_db8l20n-fullview.jpg09_05_2017_ppfkgjfhgg_by_vico4444_db8nkb9-fullview.jpgdb8km96-a7fa10b5-ab4f-4c0d-8c55-1faab7210b72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

These are excellent....many shaved pussys and the beautiful stripes they lust for on their bodies ...especially lke the ass hook....an excellent way to prepare the slave womans ass for the many huge erect cocks and multiple loads of strong heavy cum shots her ass will take to prepare her body for its scourging and nailing to her cross.

Back
Top Bottom