Stan and Barb in Quarantine

Go to CruxDreams.com
I thought that miserable time you had in prison, which would have killed you if yours truly hadn’t risked his butt to save you yet again, would have finally convinced you that sometimes you just should follow the rules even if you think they’re silly.”
You really are a Pollyanna, Goldman!
Her nipples stood up proudly as the cool air of the basement stimulated them.
Not Tumescent?
“And you’ll swallow?”

Barb glared at him. “Let’s not get carried away, Goldman.
And pigs will fly?

Hot little chapter!

I am pleased to report that Barbara kept her part of the bargain. Of course, she complained the whole time. Stan expected that and perhaps it even added to the experience for him. He reminded her that failure to swallow would get her the full twenty four with the cane that her breaking quarantine richly deserved. Besides, he told her, the extra protein might boost her immune system. And, after all, she had a very nice chardonnay to wash it down with.

The week passed quickly and, before they knew it, our two lovebirds were able to resume their "normal" lives.

Like many tales, this one has a moral. Two, in fact.

#1-Obey your local public health officials. Don't be a Coronavirus Barb.
#2-If your significant other is foolish enough to disobey #1, make sure she pays a price for it of your choosing.
Does our idol have feet of clay, despite all her previous protestations, it only took a few strokes of the strap and six sharp cuts with the cane to get her sucking and swallowing.

Just a footnote to this story for those who desire the honest truth: Nothing happened ... because Stan fell asleep in front of the tv every night that week.

I don’t know if it was old age, bad booze, or that Seinfeld is actually as boring and dumb as I’ve always maintained.

Each day over breakfast I made a point of complaining about how much I had swallowed. Since he couldn’t remember a thing from the night before, he had to just smile and agree.

Just a footnote to this story for those who desire the honest truth: Nothing happened ... because Stan fell asleep in front of the tv every night that week.

I don’t know if it was old age, bad booze, or that Seinfeld is actually as boring and dumb as I’ve always maintained.

Each day over breakfast I made a point of complaining about how much I had swallowed. Since he couldn’t remember a thing from the night before, he had to just smile and agree.
In that case, Moore, you get the full two dozen with the cane for breaking quarantine, PLUS an extra dozen for taking advantage of a tired old guy. Now, downstairs on the double!!!

Barb looked up from her phone, which she had been scanning for news, texts from friends, videos of cats playing the piano, anything to relieve the sheer boredom of the past four days of their quarantine, mandatory despite their apparent lack of symptoms, due to their recent travel to China and Italy to promote their latest book, “Lady Cop in Prison”.
Madiosi-2020-054-boring Barb.jpg

“Too bad,” Stan said, raising the strap over his shoulder and bringing it down onto the inviting target with a most satisfying smack that made the flesh jiggle for a moment as a bright red stripe rose up on the soft skin.
Madiosi-2020-056-caning1.jpg
He heard Barb exhale twice. Stan knew that he probably didn’t hit as hard as Matron Bernice Armstrong at the state pen had, but it was certainly hard enough that Barb had felt it.

Barb looked up from her phone, which she had been scanning for news, texts from friends, videos of cats playing the piano, anything to relieve the sheer boredom of the past four days of their quarantine, mandatory despite their apparent lack of symptoms, due to their recent travel to China and Italy to promote their latest book, “Lady Cop in Prison”.
View attachment 876395
Careful with that popcorn Moore. You've heard of the Covid-15, haven't you? For those who haven't that's the pounds one puts on while cooped up in the house with nothing to do except order food to be delivered.

Barb stuck her tongue out. “The point is that I doubt either of us are infected.”
View attachment 876407
You should put that tongue to better use, Moore.
Now that's better....

Back
Top Bottom