Story : "aus Der Nähe"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi

Here is a PDF with short story and manip
Feel free to translate
Weru04

I like the pic very much, but can you translate in english for those who dont read deutch...;)

I like the pic very much, but can you translate in english for those who dont read deutch...;)
last time we did it Eulallia and me I'll try it no9w again:D and hope eul will help

:) Merci! Thanks Hansi ! But those which post could make an effort!...

no, he is one of the oldies and as long as I know him he posted his pics in his own German tongue. He is a real German.............................:D

indeed more
double (dutch)
:p

Well, anybody can make an effort, not only the original contributor.
Is it duty of the producer to make sure that everything gets translated in English or could one not with the same right say "help yourself"?

After all, Weru could claim that he posted images, the text can be omitted.
But (@Weru), if the document was created with "text selectable", then the task for translators would be easier or at least the option of copy/paste into some online translator would exist.

This is part of page one which as you can see has been extremely well produced. Ignore the image title, that's left over from some image taking of Damian's latest. This PDF is nearly 6MB..I'll see if I can get it down a bit.

Attachments

• DamFemCr050.jpg
    DamFemCr050.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 246
So, I gave it a try and translated the first page. Hope you like it!

At Close Range
It was the right decision of Lucius and Brutus to choose this hot bitch called Livia. I’m realizing it, now that she hangs on her cross. A truly voluptuous beauty with ripe, overflowing curves. Everything was in the right place, heavy, melon-like tits, fleshy, firm thighs and a round, luscious ass. Now she no longer screams like she did when each blow of the hammer drove the nails through both her wrists and pinned them to the rough cross-bar. She just sobs and gasps for air. Here, their fat sweaty tits shake beneath the thin fabric. Her arms are spread wide, stretched and have to maintain her weight. That’s why her armpits look so deep and far-flung. Her feet no longer touch the ground, and they do even less when Lucius Brutus and have tied her legs wide apart, to two stakes that were driven into the ground.
It is an advantage that I am responsible for the torture tools. I can watch over everything at close range, nothing escapes my eyes. There are plenty of envious men, who would trade places with me now, just so they can attend the torture and crucifixion such a horny slut from my place.
She is sweating. I can see beads of sweat on her forehead and in her armpits. The thin, wet and half-shredded fabric is sticking to her flesh, so that I can see every voluptuous rounding. Even the dark triangle of her cunt shines through. Now, here we go.
Of course those bastards Lucius and Brutus cannot resist and spread her legs with their own hands. She defends herself, of course. Now there is naked fear and shame in her face. She does not want to spread her thighs. She gasps, her eyes are wide open. I can see the muscles of her thighs tremble. She has strong, fleshy thighs, but hanging like that and nailed to the cross bar, Livia has little power to resist the two torturers. They do their work slowly and with pleasure. They even give her the feeling of success, just before they show how easy it is for them to rip her legs apart. She howls, as her legs open slightly trembling, and her feet twitching in the coarse ropes. The flesh of her thighs is white. The pieces of fabric slip easily, allowing a look at part of her dark-haired cunt. Lucius and Brutus firmly tighten the ropes so that her legs and her whole body are stretched even more. Livia has now clearly given in to her fate. She only whines, and her head rolled helplessly from side to side between her raised shoulders, as the two men lashed the rope firmly.
Brutus commanded me to hand him a long, thin iron spike. With it he steps in front of Livia. He has no qualms about groping between her wide-spread legs. He pinches her cunt lips and tears in her dark pubic hair. She just whines. With the spike Brutus carves a line into her flesh, from one breast to the other, and then another one between them down to her navel, forming a cross. Now everybody knows why she is hanging here and why she is tortured. She only screamed briefly. And then her head went back again leaning against the trunk of her cross. Poor Livia, now they will start with the real torture.
Lucius asks for one of the wooden pliers, went to her side and admired her wide-open armpit, where her dark hair was shining with sweat. He pulls the rags of her breast and leans over the pulsating flesh. For a moment he seems to suck and tease her nipple. But with his pliers he runs into her armpit, grabs a small tuft of damp hair and begins to tear at him. Brutus hastens to do the same. He takes the other side, exposes her other breasts, and claps it hard with the flat hand, making it sway back and forth. Then he begins the painful depilation of the other armpit. Livia howls, her head rolls howling from left to right. Her arms twist and tense up, but her armpits remain wide open, defenceless to the gripping pliers. A tuft of hair after another is ripped out. Drops of blood appear on her skin and slowly trickle down her flanks.
Before they bring back the pliers, they casually tear the last rag from her body, so that she now hangs stark naked on the cross. One cannot disclose a convicted person more shamelessly: hanging, arms and legs spread wide apart. Like everyone else I’m immediately staring on the dark triangle of her pubic area, the thick black hair around her cunt that still hides the rosy flesh.

TO BE CONTINUED

Great - thanks, Pandora!​

nice i stop with translate and wait for this one after your conlusion I made the new PDF in english.;)

Thank you for the comments. And here is Part 2, on we go...

Lucius and Brutus demand for the broad leather whips, because they do not want to tear her flesh open for now. And they can torture Livia anyway, especially when their whips hit her big boobs and the insides of her thighs. She sobs and gasps. Hanging on her trembling, outstretched arms has to be excruciating, added to the waiting for the two torturers with their whips who have now set up themselves on both sides of the cross. In front of Livia’s wide opened eyes they skillfully flicked their whips through the air.
First it’s Brutus who swings back his whip and lashes it forcefully across the underside of her breasts. At the same time as the belt smacks her soft flesh with a solid thud she screams out loud in agony. The force of the blow makes Livia's heavy tits wiggling and leaves a dark streak on her pale skin. Lucius’ belt claps no less powerful on her wide opened legs. She is flogged mercilessly, and so her screams shrill under the biting torment. The belts tear at her full tits and make them sway back and forth, leaving their marks not only on her globes, but also on her belly and her thighs. She is hanging in a position so twisted and stretched that her reactions are limited to the shrug and turn of her feet in the ropes, the convulsions of her fingers, the thrashing her head from one side to another and of course, her wailing and screeching.
Her body is already glittering and gleaming of sweat, when the two torturers bring back their whips to me. Then they ignite long wooden skewers in a burning fire and return to the front of their groaning victim. It always amazes me how they dig their fingers into the thick patch of hair around the tortured woman’s cunt as if it was for granted. Now Livia’s head rolls forward and rests on her chest. She stares down between her breasts, whining, whimpering and begging for mercy, for her tormentors not only plow their finger though the wet pubic hair, but they also pinch and squeeze her cunt lips without restraint. The muscles of her tense legs tremble. How happy she would be if she could only close her legs. But the rough ropes are holding her ankles firmly, and they tear at Livia’s flesh until she bleeds. Surely she sees the burning wood skewers now, because her eyes are almost coming out from their sockets in terror.
The little flames are already licking at her thick bush of cunt hair. The first fine hair are glowing and crackling while they start smoking. Livia throws back her head. This time her inhuman screeches cracked, and despite the torment of hanging, despite of the nails and cords her twisted limbs were twitched by heavy cramps. Threads of saliva are hanging from her lips, and her sweaty hair is sticking to her cheeks. But to me it is even more exciting to see her big boobs, shining with sweat and bouncing violently while she was yelling, twitching and dangling. It takes some time until the two torturers have burned her pubic hair and the pink flesh of her pussy is completely revealed. Exhausted, with far-forward dangling head Livia hangs on cross, as I provided Brutus and Lucius with more thin skewers of wood, which they put into their leather aprons for now to have both of their hands free. With their new tools they return to the crucified woman. Brutus yanks up her head by the hair to see if she is still conscious. Satisfied, he pats her sweat-damp cheek. Lucius and Brutus both grab each of her breasts with one hand and squeezed them until her nipples protruded.
What I would have given if I could only be in their place! What delight to squeeze her soft plump flesh, to feel the moisture extracted that way on her white skin and to see how her nipples swell and stiffen under my treatment. But it is them who crush Livia's breasts with one hand and squeeze, pinch and twist her nipples with the other. She hangs in shame and torment, forced to watch and unable to help it that her tortured nipples on the dark and big aureoles stick out from her sweaty, taut breasts. The two torturers take out the longer ones of the thin wooden skewers from their aprons, and without hesitation they thrust two of them crosswise through each of her hard nipples. She screams again and shrugs, as if she wanted to free her breasts from the claws of their tormentors. She must have bitten either her lips or her tongue, blood strands mix up with her saliva, and fresh blood drips from her pierced nipples, too.
The smaller skewers are planned for her dark, large aureoles, and the two men push them deep into her skin, circling her tortured nipples. They pierce the pointy pieces of wood right under her nodular skin; and left the ends protruding from her breasts. While they are working on her breasts, piercing one skewer after another into her globes, I can take my time to look at her pretty face, which is, however, distorted by shame and torment. Her dark sweaty hair was sticking on her cheeks. Her eyes are unnaturally wide open and seem to flicker. She bit her full lips bloody on one side, and between her screams she buries her white teeth into them again and again. After they are done, Brutus and Lucius step back to look satisfied at the result of their work: her big bleeding breasts, with nearly a dozen of the thin wooden thorns sticking in each of her nipples.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom