Story : "aus Der Nähe"

Go to CruxDreams.com
great:D and here is the translating page 1 and 2 in jpg and after page 3 followsthe complete pdfUit de buurt. Manip_Pagina_1.jpgUit de buurt. Manip_Pagina_2.jpg

Sorry for letting you wait, I was busy the last few days. Anyways, here comes the rest.:D

I’m ordered to keep the iron phallus ready and to put the pliers used for torture into the coals. The two men ignite long wooden skewers and come back to the tortured woman. Her eyes are closed, her head rests on one of her twisted and pulled up arms. Unmoved, they set fire to each one of the longer skewers in her nipples. Slowly smoking and burning the blaze approached her pierced nipples. Livia lifts her head, only staring at first, not realizing the smoking tips of her breasts. Then she begins to feel the searing heat. Her hoarse screeches were just inhumane as the torture. Once again, her twisted arms cramp, and she jerks back and forth, her tortured, smoking breasts heave, so that the minions have to grab her big tits in order to light the next spit in her nipples. With a smile in their faces the two men watched the progress of the torture, until the glowing tips burnt down and touched her nipples and the scorching heat has gone out inside her flesh. Brutus and Lucius get new burning sticks to light the remaining short thorns in Livia's nipples. This time, Livia no longer defends herself, no twitching, no desperate convulsions. She has no more strength left. She’s just hanging in front of them, howling and whining. Her shoulders seem to be torn up even further. Her breasts bulge out trembling, as if they invite the merciless minions to continue the torture.
Certainly Lucius and Brutus don’t need such requests. They go on igniting several of the short wood splinters which were driven under the knotty skin of her big aureoles. Livia’s face shows the unbearable pain. She gasps for air, rolls her eyes, shakes her head back and forth, and instead of the shrill squeaking, only a long-drawn howl escapes her throat. The nipples of her big boobs were smoking and one thorn after another goes scorching and puffing into her nipples. Her head falls forward, her outstretched limbs go limp. She has fainted. Two buckets of salt water were brought. While Lucius looked after the torture tongs in the fire, Brutus pours the water over the crucified woman with a loud splash. The salt water burns in her fresh wounds, and it's not long until Livia raises her head again, panting and whining, just to see Lucius in front of him, with a fiendish grin in his face while holding the rough iron phallus close to her eyes, and then rolling and rubbing it with pleasure over her tortured breasts with the charred remains of the thorns in the nipples. Scornfully he holds it up to her trembling lips and prompts her to lick and suck it nicely, so that it is wet and better to use. Desperate whining she turns her head to the side. Both men begin to fumble at her cunt. They take their time and savor this vicious, cruel game. Her outstretched legs are trembling. Her feet are twitching and dragging desperately at the ropes. Her head flies back against the trunk of the cross. Her rolling eyes stare high into the sky. Her breathing is rapid and her stomach is shaking violently.
Lucius slowly pushes the phallus into her tight pussy, turning and twisting it like a drill. From time to time he looks up to her face in order to feast on the reactions of the tortured woman. But Livia is only gasping and sobbing while looking into the sky, as if she was caught in a dream. Lucius rams the phallus more and more viciously, and then he takes a hammer to drive the iron cock even deeper into her pussy. I see blood tickles on the inside of her gaping, quivering legs. Her head rolls forward, whimpering. Only a small piece of the phallus is protruding from her battered pussy now.
When Lucius and Brutus wrap some furs around their hands, I know that the final act begins now: the torture with hot tongs. The fire has not only heated the jaws, but the handles too so that the furs are necessary as protection for the two torturers. Brutus beats on Livia's tortured tits, howling in pain she raises her head. She has not lost her consciousness yet, so they can continue with their torture. So much lush, naked, outstretched flesh lies in front of them. It almost seems as if they were undecided what to do.
Then Brutus steps forward and pushes the steaming jaws slightly opened in the fleshy inner side of her leg, not far apart from her violated pussy. Her voice is rough and hoarse, but she screams, as loud as she can. At the same time her strained limbs were shaken, her big tits bounce and weigh. The hot pincers scorch the flesh, squeeze it, pull it back and forth and leave dark, bleeding marks. Brutus has just opened his tongs, when Lucius grabs a piece of Livia’s flesh near her navel, squeezes and tears it cruelly. So they take turn without ceasing, walk around the crucified woman, grab her body parts with their hot tongs, squeezing and tearing her flesh, again and again new dreadful cries can be heard. The twitching of her tense limbs gets weaker, and her cries slowly calm down. A few more times they pinch in her lush white butt cheeks from the sides. Then her limbs go limp, and her head dangles unconscious on her chest. I can recognize from the stance of Brutus and Lucius that they have finished their work. Their opus is complete. They leave the crucified woman for several hours, hanging naked, raped and tortured, before the servants of the arena finally have mercy with her.

Sorry for letting you wait, I was busy the last few days. Anyways, here comes the rest.:D

never mind pandora21 thx for al cruxmembers and all who will read it here is the last page of the story
and even the complete PDF

enjoy I did it already:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Uit de buurt. Manip_Pagina_3.jpg
    Uit de buurt. Manip_Pagina_3.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 93
  • Uit de buurt. Manip.pdf
    267.1 KB · Views: 64
You've done an excellent job Hans as usual, not to mention the brilliant translation by pandora21. Before I archive it could you remove the "auch" from beneath the illustration on pages 1 and 2 in the PDF?

You've done an excellent job Hans as usual, not to mention the brilliant translation by pandora21. Before I archive it could you remove the "auch" from beneath the illustration on pages 1 and 2 in the PDF?
in this way by using DTP perhaps better?
I'm busy with a PDF of Hamlocks (last) story "the crucifying of Alia"

Attachments

• From Close To.pdf
    225.7 KB · Views: 56
  • From Close To_Pagina_1.jpg
    From Close To_Pagina_1.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 99
  • From Close To_Pagina_2.jpg
    From Close To_Pagina_2.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 80
  • From Close To_Pagina_3.jpg
    From Close To_Pagina_3.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 69
and here Hammerlock's one (still hope but................)

Attachments

• THE CRUCIFIXION OF AILA.pdf
    184.8 KB · Views: 98
Many thanks to you Pandora for the excellent translation of my story. Unfortunately my english is too bad, to
try a translation. Again thank you.
Weru04

Back
Top Bottom