Strangers on the crosses

Go to CruxDreams.com
Before I write my long story, I'd like to write a smaller one from my own perspective.

I don't know where I am and I had my eyes closed, but for some reason it felt like my hands were up and it was very hot.

I open my eyes and see my body clad in my white loincloth and my legs nailed, I looked around and my hands were also nailed which explains a lot why they were up.
I realized that I had been nailed to the cross, i wasn't the only one nailed to the cross, i had a woman in ponytail red hair on the left and a man with short black hair on the right.
Like me, they were dressed only in loincloths, Their eyes were also closed but after a while they woke up too.
The woman started screaming, to which the man immediately calmed her down, telling her to save her strength.

-Why did they do this to us? the man asked
the woman laughed saying that she always wanted to see men suffer before her eyes
-This is not funny!, replied the man in angry tone
-I'm sorry, the woman said I'm just wondering too what we were crucified for?
-Maybe you can tell us? the man asked me
-I don't know... I just don't know i said

the hot weather was taking its toll on us but they endured the pain as best they could.

-The only thing I remember was fighting in the arena when suddenly I got hit in the head with something I said
The man then replied
-You must have been stunned with a blunt weapon, and as you passed out later you were declared unable to fight and you were crucified for losing.
-How do you know about it? I asked
-I also fought in the arena, but I regained my freedom by defeating the spectator's favourite
To which the woman replied
-Goddamn!! what a fool I am, I spent my money on your head because you killed my husband on arena and those bastards druged me after pay them and I ended up here
-Three strangers on the crosses and yet we all have something in common, I replied

When I said that we stopped talking to each other in disgust.
But the man after a while said,
-It was a coincidence how could I know that this spectator's favourite is your husband
the woman said
-You're right, it was just a coincidence
then I asked it

-and what do I have to do with it?
the woman and the man looked at me and said together
-We don't know!

then the man begins to be weaken
-I feel..my end is coming
-If you die, my revenge will be nothing! woman scream on him
-Spare yourself this revenge!, you too will soon die! man growls

he was right, the woman also felt like she was about to die
-WHY ME! WHY! WHYYYY!!

Strangers on the crosses begin to try to catch their breath, but their efforts have not helped much.
Then the woman died first, and two minutes later the man.

I was left alone as the only one alive on the cross
I stared ahead and remembered when I was little my father used to say that I would be as good a fighter as he was.
But it didn't, I lost my serious fight and paid for it on the cross.

-Oh father, forgive me for not fulfilling your dream!
I closed my eyes and lowered my head, after that I never woke up again.

Back
Top Bottom