Sucking the crucified.

What will I do:

• I am an heterosexual male but would suck a crucified man to help him.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • I am an heterosexual male but would also fuck a crucified man to help his cornu torture.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I am an heterosexual male and just say: “Fuck yourself”.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I am a gay male and would suck a crucified man to help him.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I am a gay male and would fuck a crucified man to help his cornu torture.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • I am a gay male, but don't have sex with anyone as you heterosexual assholes think.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a female and that is no problem anyway.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I am a female and there is nothing more ugly than a males penis: Go away!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We only crucify females, you know why!

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
But what if you were forced to suck him off? Say by a certain mistress Tania?

View attachment 1318003

Why not???

Wow, such a narrow focus “I’ll have my cock sucked but I won’t suck yours…” even if I’m on the cross? Some might regard this as somewhat selfish? I promise to kneel and suck you off anytime you are crucified but you wouldn’t do it for me? I thought you were my friend? :crybaby2:
I  could make exceptions if need be... ;)

This slave will do it if he ends up on the cross after he's done sucking.
The training lasts six years, chained to the base of a cross, suffering thousands upon thousands of lashes… Sucking hundreds of condemned slaves’ cocks. Finally you are permitted the luxury of the iron nails, marrying your final master who will slowly take you to your doom! At last it is your turn to cum… and die!!!

ooh sweet schoki (chocolate) from switzerland, an honor for my coutry :thumbsup:
Only, strictly speaking, Toblerone is not Swiss chocolat any more, that's why the "Matterhorn" had to be removed from the packaging. Most of it comes from Czechoslovakia now
Poor move by stupid managers who think that customers are dumb :(

The training lasts six years, chained to the base of a cross, suffering thousands upon thousands of lashes… Sucking hundreds of condemned slaves’ cocks. Finally you are permitted the luxury of the iron nails, marrying your final master who will slowly take you to your doom! At last it is your turn to cum… and die!!!
That sounds like a very sexy way to go

Only, strictly speaking, Toblerone is not Swiss chocolat any more, that's why the "Matterhorn" had to be removed from the packaging. Most of it comes from Czechoslovakia now
Poor move by stupid managers who think that customers are dumb :(
A lot of Chocolate companies have changed their country of manufacture and the recipes. Basically they've fucked up !! :mad: :mad:

A lot of Chocolate companies have changed their country of manufacture and the recipes. Basically they've fucked up !! :mad: :mad:
We should crucify those who sold our chocolate to the enemy. Best we make a gigantic toblerone and nail the hands on the top and the feet on the bottom of the triangle and you know where I will put the oversized wooden modell of the chocolate into the crucified!

giant-toblerone-w400-h400-E4601D17.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom