Suffering In Sepia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Still amazed at how much action you can pack into just one pic!!
Melissa

Only because you provided such an action-packed image to start with!

Many of your images are so ...

I saw this one had to jump right into it. From start to finish the move only took about 6 hours!

I fantasize often about carrying a beam or cross to a crucifixion site with others already crucified or in the process.

These 'others' usually are males, but as I have said many times, good crucifixion isn't gender specific.

I also like the single image movie I made from the image you sent me of the slave trader having the slave girl whipped.

Too bad we didn't have permission to post that one. That was manipped by you!

I liked the historical intro that was added later.

I keep gazing upon this crux arena at CruxWinds and imagining how it could be made into a wonderful movie production lot, if only for still image (comic book:) movies like Garden Party. It is great for motion movies too, but they are a different animal altogether. I like still image movies. They have certain quality about them.

GR

goldenruler said:
Only because you provided such an action-packed image to start with!

Many of your images are so ...

I saw this one had to jump right into it. From start to finish the move only took about 6 hours!

I fantasize often about carrying a beam or cross to a crucifixion site with others already crucified or in the process.

These 'others' usually are males, but as I have said many times, good crucifixion isn't gender specific.

I also like the single image movie I made from the image you sent me of the slave trader having the slave girl whipped.

Too bad we didn't have permission to post that one. That was manipped by you!

I liked the historical intro that was added later.

I keep gazing upon this crux arena at CruxWinds and imagining how it could be made into a wonderful movie production lot, if only for still image (comic book:) movies like Garden Party. It is great for motion movies too, but they are a different animal altogether. I like still image movies. They have certain quality about them.

GR

Hi GR,
I don't think you'll need permission to use just one pic. I'd just go ahead and post the video...it was excellent. I do remember changing the Damian version so that it was closer to the original Old Master and you don't need permission for those. Does anyone know if Damian is still alive? Is Arcimboldo still alive? Where do all the legends go?
Your historical intro has already topped 70 downloads and 70 AD The Empire Strikes Back part 1 is also doing very well. We are working on part 2 and thanks v.much for the narrations, we may well ask you for more.
Julie

PS The link for 70 AD The Empire Strikes Back part 1 is here http://www.sendspace.com/file/wjt0m8
and the link for the excellent historical intro to Willowfall's excellent tale is http://www.sendspace.com/file/mg8bnl

Oh, thank you Julie! Actaully I'm talking about another intro for a slave whipping scene at the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

I had the Romans storming the last bastion with ancent hand to hand combat sounds, followed by a scene of the slaughter of civilians in the streets and such.

Then it went to the slave whipping scene, in which the entire whipping was played out using the one image.

I think it was either you or Mel that manniped the female victim into a scene of a slave master, the next slave to be whipped and a crowd of perspective customers eagerly looking on.

I'm sure Mel has that on file. -GR

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
The nice thing about sepia is that it hides a multitude of sins. We've put our Guinness book of records attempt at the most number of crucifixions on the same scaffolding temporarily on hold. In the attached pic are five of Makar's models so it shouldn't be difficult to spot the odd one out. Anyone who says the horse can report to The Coffee Shop for a turn on the wheel and a taste of Ulrika's whip. As all know more models are available at http://www.cruxdreams.com but you must provide your own hammer and nails.

Xx
Julie, Melissa

Nice Pic,well done,Ladies !!
Happy New year,play safe.
Cheers BJP

Back
Top Bottom