Summer at the Tree estate

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
There is the University of the Virgin Martyrs (UVM) that has courses not taught at most schools of higher education. It also has some strict rules and violating them can get a student in trouble. A dozen or so years ago some of the female students held a party in one of the sorority houses. It quickly deteriorated into an orgy.
les group 001.jpg
Unfortunately the house matron caught the women and turned them over to the dean of discipline and punishment. At the UVM the charges are more important than the facts then as it is now. Younger students were dealt with in the Hall of Discipline with each one forced to strip before a dozen professors they are strapped to a bench to take their whipping.
whip 048.jpg
The number of lashes vary by the number of demerits each woman have accrued but even the least punishment of ten lashes draws attention and has the student whining in pain and humiliation!

But then there is the case of the women wrapping up their third year at the UVM. They have enough demerits stacked up they are brought before the dean of discipline and punishment. They are brought before Dean Despard Wragg XII. They stand naked before him and before his staff and other faculty. One student, a young woman named Barbara Moore protests the way they are being treated. Dean Wragg is not amused by her insolence.

Dean Wragg sternly advises the women they are in deep trouble and it would be wise not to talk unless addressed. Then he laid out their two choices. He says “You can choose to be sent to the Reparation Farm near Hooker, Oklahoma for five years of hard labor. You will be expelled from this university and all records of you completed courses over the last three years will be voided and will not be transferable. To put this bluntly your three years here will be wasted and your next five years will be pure hell.

“However I am offering you a second option. You can spend your summer at the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. Should you succeed you will be welcome back in September and accrue bonus credits to hours completed.

“You must unanimously agree to your options or I will flip a coin to determine your fate. I give you five minutes to decide your fate!”

The women gather in tight circle and break into a whispered but heated discussion of what they should select to do. Two of the women have seen the reparation farm and don’t want to spend five years there. Another named Eulalia says “I’ve seen the coffee shop and if the Tree estate is anything like the coffee shop I’m not sure I want to go to the Tree estate.”

Mind you this is happening more than seven years before the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 and the fame (?) of the Tree estate is unknown to these women. Collectively they decide four months at whatever the estate is has to be better than five years at the reparation farm. They line up before Dean Wragg and announce their decision.
opp 4.jpg
They would spend most of the following day chained and locked in the back of a windowless prisoner transfer van as they were brought to the Tree estate. When they arrive they process one after another through the induction office. They are allowed to read the rules and conditions of their stay at the estate. Some of the women read some of the terms but skip the fine print. Kathy Summer doesn’t bother to read any of the terms. She sees the page she must sign that states she will be Number 23. She signs the slavery contract thinking it cannot be that hard being a slave.
interview 009.jpg
Later the new arrivals are brought to what is called the parade grounds. The ground is red clay mixed with sharp gravel shards and human waste from others that preceded them to the yard. They are ordered to line up and Joan Tree, the director of slave management, addresses the new arrivals.

“Welcome to the Tree estate, slave cunts. For the next four months you will be slaves here… well, most of you will be. I watched you stupid cunts go through your induction. Are you too fucking dumb to even read the rules” Joan demands. “Well let me make this simple for you. If you are told to do something you will do what you are told. If you don’t those of you coming from your university will find our demerits are punished much more thoroughly than your damn school’s demerits.”
Barb Moore reacts by flipping Joan her middle finger.
prison 194 c.jpg
Unfortunately for Barb Joan Tree sees the gesture and says “I will get to know you, bitch!”

This doesn’t look good for our new arrivals!

-Tree

One student, a young woman named Barbara Moore protests the way they are being treated. Dean Wragg is not amused by her insolence.

Too bad. Insolence is something I do well ... ;)

Mind you this is happening more than seven years before the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 and the fame (?) of the Tree estate is unknown to these women.

That means the infamous Hill of 100 wasn’t yet in existence. :rolleyes:

Another one of those things I do well ... :devil:

Unfortunately for Barb Joan Tree sees the gesture and says “I will get to know you, bitch!”

Oh Shit!!!!!!!! :confused: :eek::facepalm:

There is the University of the Virgin Martyrs (UVM) that has courses not taught at most schools of higher education. It also has some strict rules and violating them can get a student in trouble. A dozen or so years ago some of the female students held a party in one of the sorority houses. It quickly deteriorated into an orgy.
View attachment 595103
Unfortunately the house matron caught the women and turned them over to the dean of discipline and punishment. At the UVM the charges are more important than the facts then as it is now. Younger students were dealt with in the Hall of Discipline with each one forced to strip before a dozen professors they are strapped to a bench to take their whipping.
View attachment 595106
The number of lashes vary by the number of demerits each woman have accrued but even the least punishment of ten lashes draws attention and has the student whining in pain and humiliation!

But then there is the case of the women wrapping up their third year at the UVM. They have enough demerits stacked up they are brought before the dean of discipline and punishment. They are brought before Dean Despard Wragg XII. They stand naked before him and before his staff and other faculty. One student, a young woman named Barbara Moore protests the way they are being treated. Dean Wragg is not amused by her insolence.

Dean Wragg sternly advises the women they are in deep trouble and it would be wise not to talk unless addressed. Then he laid out their two choices. He says “You can choose to be sent to the Reparation Farm near Hooker, Oklahoma for five years of hard labor. You will be expelled from this university and all records of you completed courses over the last three years will be voided and will not be transferable. To put this bluntly your three years here will be wasted and your next five years will be pure hell.

“However I am offering you a second option. You can spend your summer at the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. Should you succeed you will be welcome back in September and accrue bonus credits to hours completed.

“You must unanimously agree to your options or I will flip a coin to determine your fate. I give you five minutes to decide your fate!”

The women gather in tight circle and break into a whispered but heated discussion of what they should select to do. Two of the women have seen the reparation farm and don’t want to spend five years there. Another named Eulalia says “I’ve seen the coffee shop and if the Tree estate is anything like the coffee shop I’m not sure I want to go to the Tree estate.”

Mind you this is happening more than seven years before the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 and the fame (?) of the Tree estate is unknown to these women. Collectively they decide four months at whatever the estate is has to be better than five years at the reparation farm. They line up before Dean Wragg and announce their decision.
View attachment 595104
They would spend most of the following day chained and locked in the back of a windowless prisoner transfer van as they were brought to the Tree estate. When they arrive they process one after another through the induction office. They are allowed to read the rules and conditions of their stay at the estate. Some of the women read some of the terms but skip the fine print. Kathy Summer doesn’t bother to read any of the terms. She sees the page she must sign that states she will be Number 23. She signs the slavery contract thinking it cannot be that hard being a slave.
View attachment 595102
Later the new arrivals are brought to what is called the parade grounds. The ground is red clay mixed with sharp gravel shards and human waste from others that preceded them to the yard. They are ordered to line up and Joan Tree, the director of slave management, addresses the new arrivals.

“Welcome to the Tree estate, slave cunts. For the next four months you will be slaves here… well, most of you will be. I watched you stupid cunts go through your induction. Are you too fucking dumb to even read the rules” Joan demands. “Well let me make this simple for you. If you are told to do something you will do what you are told. If you don’t those of you coming from your university will find our demerits are punished much more thoroughly than your damn school’s demerits.”
View attachment 595105

This doesn’t look good for our new arrivals!

-Tree

I wonder how creative Joan is going to get? I am sure it will exceed expectations.

Another named Eulalia says “I’ve seen the coffee shop and if the Tree estate is anything like the coffee shop I’m not sure I want to go to the Tree estate.”
You get me wrong Tree - I might say “I’ve seen the coffee shop
and if the Tree estate is anything like the coffee shop, I'm game -
but I’m not sure any sane and normal girl would want to go there!” :devil:

You get me wrong Tree - I might say “I’ve seen the coffee shop
and if the Tree estate is anything like the coffee shop, I'm game -
but I’m not sure any sane and normal girl would want to go there!” :devil:

He was probably too intoxicated to hear you properly ;)

That means the infamous Hill of 100 wasn’t yet in existence. :rolleyes:
Well I expect the hill was ... :p

(and it probably already had a good 100 crosses on it - didn't the Crash Rebellion just add another 0?

The next morning Barb Moore is brought to the whipping cross at the Tree estate. Her fellow inmates are lined up to watch her flogging.
slave sale 46 b.jpg
Barb is defiant taunting her capturers to try and make her scream.
whip 132.jpg
It didn’t take five lashes before she is begging for mercy. They had to revive her twice before she suffers the twenty-fifth strike. This might change her behavior…

Someone asked about Laetitia being at the Tree estate. She has (in her mind) been unjustly sentenced to death. Selling the video rights to her execution she is at the Tree estate for what she hopes will be a quick and merciful hanging.
lae 006.png
She doesn’t realize it will be Joan Tree in charge of her execution.
lae 007.png
I think she makes a big mistake…

I could be guessing but I don’t think so.

Tree

The next morning Barb Moore is brought to the whipping cross at the Tree estate. Her fellow inmates are lined up to watch her flogging.

Either it's hot or watching me being whipped is hot, because they are covered with sweat. :very_hot:

Barb is defiant taunting her capturers to try and make her scream.

Yeah ... nah nah nah nah ... can't make me scream! :p

It didn’t take five lashes before she is begging for mercy. They had to revive her twice before she suffers the twenty-fifth strike. This might change her behavior…

Shit! I wasn't told that it was Bull and Gunner who were doing the whipping! :confused::eek::eek::facepalm:

Someone asked about Laetitia being at the Tree estate.

That was me who asked ... :rolleyes:

By unintended circumstances we have a few guest stars... sorry about that!!!

One morning at the Tree estate the inmates were herded down a corridor.
h 300.jpg
Usually they would be sent out to the field for a day of hard but meaningless labor. This morning they are being marched to an auditorium.
H 301.jpg
There are enough guards that they have no choice but to go where they are told.
H 302.jpg
The first of the inmates to enter the room gasp at what they see!
h 303.jpg
Before them is a bench with three nooses dangling above it. The inmates are ordered to line up before the bench.
h 304.jpg
The guard in charge says three of them will be hanged by the neck until dead.
h 305.jpg
All but Laetitia standing in the back row are aghast at this news. No one but Laetitia had expected this. As they wait another guard lets a man into the room. He is dressed as a doctor.
h 306.jpg
The reaction of the inmates ranged from fear and shock to anger from Laetitia. She was expecting a very public execution!
h 307.jpg
The first name announced is the prisoner Belle South. She cries out in disbelief.
h 308.jpg
When she does not step forward a guard come and drags her out of line!
h 309.jpg

By the way with thanks to Laetitia who posted this series many months ago!!!

Belle is led to the wall of room where a guard waits with handcuffs.
h 310.jpg
She is begging “Don’t do this to me!”

It matters not. Her wrists are locked behind her back.
h 311.jpg
Next name called is Laetitia’s. She is not surprised as she had been condemned to death by hanging. She is pissed off that she is going to die in this filthy room in front of just inmates!
H 312.jpg
A guard came to bring her to the wall where Belle stands handcuffed. Laetitia is having none of that and hisses “Fuck off; I know where to go!”
h 313.jpg
Laetitia struts to the wall and she is handcuffed next to Belle.
h 314.jpg
She is not at all happy about being hanged in front of just inmates.

The next name called is that of Kathy Summer. She seems dumb-founded she has been chosen. One wonders if she is terrified or excited to meet her fate with her neck in a noose.
h 315.jpg
A guard leads her towards the wall where Belle and Laetitia are. It takes little urging as Kathy walks in a seeming daze. She doesn’t even hear her friend Barb Moore call out “I’m sorry, Kathy!”
h 316.jpg
It is with devastation she is walked to the wall unaware of her sisters’ anguish over her own doom.
h 317.jpg
But doomed Kathy is and like her sister inmates her wrists are cuffed behind her back.
h 318.jpg
The trio is led to the make-shift gallows to meet their demise hanging from a noose.
h 319.jpg
Kathy leads in disbelief this is happening to her. Laetitia follows angry her execution is just part of a three woman act and Belle follows begging for her life to be spared!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom