Superheroine Peril!

On there knees in chains. You now select one to make an example of. Who do you execute and how?

• Supergirl

• Wonderwoman

• Powergirl

• Catwoman

• Batgirl

• Harley Quinn

• Poison Ivy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
You are victorious and all the hero's lay dead. Now all that are left are the heroines. Female hero's sexy, fit, strong and defiant till the end. You must now break them!

As much as I would love to do something extremely nasty and cruel to Harley Quinn like sawing her in half or impaling the sex crazed bad girl, you just can't deny the awesomeness of crucifying wonder woman. The symbolism of it, the build up of the ceremony, the look on the others faces as her strong naked body weight on her cross. With no hope her body unyielding in the hot sun! A glorious few days would be had I'm sure.

Definitely Supergirl!
Keep her under a strong kryptonite spotlight surrounded by crystals for days and gradually make her weaker and weaker...
Mock her dressing her with kryptonite necklaces, crowns and bracelets...
Later, when she is confused, slow and tired, force her to fight...
Torment her, caressing her skin with some kryptonite glove or forcing her to drink contamined water...
Enjoy she fight her pain, moaning, trembling, writhing..
Sometimes, when she begs, grant her a lower light (but strong enough to keep her totally impotent)... of course, she must pay a right price for every favor...
She is so strong and fierce; her agony could go on for long time before she finally gives up and dies

I voted for Catwoman because she has nine lives, therefore she can be executed nine ways:devil:
The nine executions:
1) Breaking Wheel
2) Impaling
3) Hanging
4) Electric Chair
5) Firing Squad
6) Beheading
7) Burned at the stake
8) Crucified
9) Crucified ( save the best for last, and since she had two lives left, might as well crucify her twice:devil:)

Last edited:
I pick Batgirl...with the Buzz Saw.

I voted for Catwoman because she has nine lives, therefore she can be executed nine ways:devil:
The nine executions:
1) Breaking Wheel
2) Impaling
3) Hanging
4) Electric Chair
5) Firing Squad
6) Beheading
7) Burned at the stake
8) Crucified
9) Crucified ( save the best for last, and since she had two lives left, might as well crucify her twice:devil:)
I love the idea of that! Although if I had to pick one I think the breaking wheel would be the cruelest for miss Kyle those shapely limbs broken and twisted before her eyes!

So shocked there are no votes for Harley Quinn. The baddest female in all of comics right now. I hate to say it but i think it shows the age demographic of the forum, or maybe the fact everyone likes to punish the innocent........?

I voted for Catwoman. I would use her own whip to warm her up for my pleasure, and then of course, to the cross! I'm usually a firm believer in a complete nude crucifixion, but in her case, I'll let her keep those sexy cat ears.

I just realized how sick I am!!!

I voted for Catwoman. I would use her own whip to warm her up for my pleasure, and then of course, to the cross! I'm usually a firm believer in a complete nude crucifixion, but in her case, I'll let her keep those sexy cat ears.

Yep, that post confirms it! :p:D

All right, another Catwoman fan. I like your idea Tricia:devil:
On a side note, this lady was the best Catwoman:)
IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1153.JPGMeow!

Back
Top Bottom