Susie's choice by Chez Marquis

Go to CruxDreams.com
"It's time, Susie. Put your hands up against the crossbeam, please."

The young blonde began to sob softly. Her rosy cheeks glistened with tears. "No, please...I'm so scared..."

"I know, Susie. You have every right to be scared. You face a very difficult choice, probably the hardest choice you've confronted in your eighteen years of life. There's no easy way out for you. So take a few moments and think it over. To help you reach your decision, let me just remind you of what's at stake."

In front of the cross was a large television monitor, which I now switched on. The screen showed a stunning blonde who looked very much like an older version of Susie. She had the same pert little nose, the same pouting lips, the same warm, chocolate eyes.

But whereas Susie's torso sported only the barest hints of breasts, the breathtaking blonde on the screen was endowed with two generous spheres of firm mammary meat. The older woman wore a skimpy, powder-blue string bikini, matching stiletto heels, and a very tight noose. Her wrists were bound tightly behind her back.

"Oh, God, Kristy!" Susie whimpered.

"Yes, Kristy's in a good deal of trouble, isn't she?" I agreed. "But you can help her, Susie. All you have to do is let me crucify you. Now, I want to give you plenty of time to think this over. I don't want to rush you. So let's do it like this…”

“We'll wait twenty minutes. If during that time, you can find the courage to save your sister, simply raise your hands up against the crossbeam. I'll drive the nails through your palms. Then I'll go into the other room and release your sister.”

“If after twenty minutes your hands are still resting at your sides, then I will have no choice but to push this button,"--here I showed her my remote control--"which will open the trapdoor beneath Kristy's feet. Then we can both watch her hang. I imagine I'll enjoy it somewhat more than you will. Do you know much about nooses? What I've tied for Kristy is a very slow noose. It'll probably take her about half an hour to die. And she'll be in agony the whole time."

"If I let you crucify me," Susie whispered. "What happens after the nails go in?"

"Well, you can expect to live for about three days. On the first day, I'll just let you experience the cross by letting you feel the nails in your hands. On the second day, I'll probably run some electric current through the nails to add to your suffering. On the third day, I think I'd like to gut you. Oh, and I'll probably rape you several times during the torture."

"I can't," Susie sobbed. "Oh, God, I just can't..."

"I understand, Susie. And I'm sure Kristy understands, too. Look at her, wondering if she's going to hang. Does she look scared to you? She looks pretty brave to me. But you know her better than I do. Maybe we should tell her that she's going to hang; give her some time to get used to the idea. Do you want to tell her, or should I?"

"No, wait!" Susie cried. "I...I haven't decided yet."

"Of course. Take your time."

For the next fifteen minutes I simply relaxed and enjoyed the young woman's psychic torment. She looked at me. She looked at the screen, at her sister who sweated and squirmed and waited to be hanged. She looked down at her own hands, trying to imagine what it would feel like as the steel spikes entered her tender young flesh. And so on.

"Time's up, Susie," I said at last. "Don't worry, I'm sure Kristy will forgive you."

I lifted the remote control. "NO!" Susie screamed. "No, please. I...I'll do it," she sobbed, raising her quivering hands up towards the crossbeam.

"I'm proud of you, Susie," I said, putting down the remote and picking up a mallet. "That took a lot of courage. You've made a brave sacrifice. But then, that's what being crucified is all about it, isn't it?"

I placed the first nail in the center of Susie's trembling palm and raised the mallet. "Will it hurt much?" Susie whispered.

"Of course it will, Susie. I'm about to drive a steel spike through your palm," I reminded her.

I drove the nail deep into her flesh. One stroke put the nail through her hand. But it required several more to embed the spike in the wood of the cross.

Susie screamed wildly the whole time. Her cries were the high-pitched, satisfying sounds of a tortured teenager. Her screams didn't change much as I nailed her other palm, though I suspect that her pain did increase.

"Good girl, Susie. You're almost there. I just have to remove the stool, and then you'll be fully crucified."

I had supplied young Susie with a footstool, since that was the only way she could reach the crossbeam of the crucifix. Now I pulled the stool out from under her feet. And suddenly, Susie's full weight came down on the nails in her hands.

This time, her screams did change. Her first cries had spoken of shock and dismay. These were howls of pure pain, the blinding shrieks of an agony far deeper than anything she had ever experienced.

"Stay right there, Susie," I said with a smile. "I'm going to turn Kristy loose."

"You're really gonna let her go?" Susie gasped.

I looked at her reproachfully. "Of course I am. I always keep my word, Susie."

Moments later, Susie watched on the video screen as I entered the gallows chamber. I removed Kristy's noose, unbound her wrists and showed her to the exit. She wasted no time departing.

Had we been living a decade earlier, Kristy would now have gone running to the police. But I had committed no crime. I had simply kidnapped her, bound her, and tied a noose around her neck.

Even what I was about to do to young Susie was no more than a misdemeanor: "inappropriate use of sexual resources." In legal jargon, this meant that I was about to snuff out a young woman's life.

I returned to Susie. She was sobbing softly to herself. She was clearly in tremendous agony. "I won't add to your torture until tomorrow," I assured her.

I sat back to enjoy the show. She was so young, so perfect. Her bare, budding breasts glistened with sweat.

Her sleek, supple form twisted erotically on the cross. She had stopped screaming. Now she treated me to a series of sweet, helpless whimpering sounds. Her palms were sticky with blood.

Over the course of that first day, the pain gradually spread from her hands up her arms, into her shoulders and torso. I watched it happen. With a practiced eye, one can tell exactly where a woman is suffering.

Her body tells all, by the tightness of its tendons and muscles. She wasn't having any trouble breathing yet. But she was obviously suffering greatly as she fought for air. It is a constant struggle for a crucified woman to pull herself up, as she must if she wants to keep breathing.

Watching the show made me tremendously hard. I availed myself of Susie three times that first day. The first time was the best, for I discovered to my delight that she was a virgin. Popping her cherry allowed me to torture her in a new way.

She screamed as I penetrated her hymen and entered her dry, unready cunt. Good. I had managed to hurt her with my cock, even beyond her extant pain. It didn't take long for me to come inside her tremendously tight twat.

I lasted much longer the second and third times, though. I had the feeling that these repeat performances didn't hurt Susie nearly as much as the first fuck had. Indeed, on the third occasion, she wrapped her strong, young legs around my waist, as if in response to some deep sex instinct which told her body that any man inside her must be her lover.

I left Susie crucified for the night. When I returned in the morning, I could tell that she had not slept at all. "Please..." she whispered. “Just kill me..."

I laughed as I attached the electrical cables to her nails. Running the juice straight through her hands really spiced things up for the second day.

Usually by the second day of crucifixion, the girl starts to wear out. But any girl, no matter how exhausted she is, will get moving if you send a nice, strong jolt of current through her palms.

Susie kept screaming all through her second day of torture. Her movements were tremendously exciting. She spent the day twitching and convulsing, her body wracked with incredible spasms of electric agony. The shocks made her pink nipples stand straight up.

I had to turn down the juice to fuck her. Even then, I could still feel it a little. But of course, it was much, much worse for her.

Her cunt was a fairly good conductor. But by the time the current reached my cock, it was too weak to give me more than a small fraction of her pain. Frankly, I liked the fact that I was getting a little taste of the agony she was feeling. It gave me a better sense of the hell she must be going through. I raped her three times the second day as well.

I left the current on all night, despite or perhaps because of her repeated pleas for mercy. I left the amperage fairly low, because I didn't want to take a chance that she might die before morning. Still, even the low current brought her tremendous agony, particularly since she was now in the advanced stages of crucifixion.

As I left her for the evening, I could see pain all the way down her torso, in her belly, in her thighs. It was getting harder and harder for her to breathe, too. She was beginning to strangle under her own weight.

She was still alive the next morning, much to my delight. I assumed, however, that her time was short. And so I took a large, curved blade and began to gut her, slicing her abdomen open below her ribcage, drawing the cut down to just above her cunt.

Working quickly and efficiently, I pulled her skin back and began to remove her guts. I found that I had to turn the current off during this operation because the shocks made her twitch too much. Once her intestines and stomach had been removed, I sewed her up and switched the juice back on.

She began to convulse again, partly from the electricity, but also because she was now beginning to go into shock. I noted with approval that I had made her waist much more narrow by removing her guts. Her tiny, girlish breasts now appeared quite large.

The sight of her crucified, gutted body was too much for me. I entered her again for the last time. Her cunt spasms told me that she was dying.

I fucked her deeply and hard, desperate to come into her as she died. I reached over to turn up the current. It hurt, but it would be worth it if I could get her to die as I came.

Susie opened her mouth in a wordless scream. I saw that she was unable to breathe. Good. She was strangling to death.

I massaged her gutless belly, feeling the electric current as it coursed through her. I listened to the sounds of a tortured girl trying to breathe. And I came into her one last time as her body quivered and expired.

Back
Top Bottom