Tarzan’s Battle

Go to CruxDreams.com
B

Bergie14

Tarzan sniffed the evening air. His right hand clasped the handle of his knife, a twelve inch blade still in its sheath. Carefully he stepped toward the main doors to the entrance of the castle, but what he could see was dark and looked deserted.

But was it?

Seeing no reason for continued stealth, he used both hands to open the heavy door at the entrance to the castle. Once inside, he looked for light but found little—only the evaporating streams of light from the sun going down. A dusty staircase led both upstairs and downstairs, and seemed to invite him.

Moving silently, his eyes peered for movement. More light was upstairs, and Tarzan decided that darkness was his friend for the moment, so he went downstairs. This was not his first “rodeo”: in fact, he was somewhere in his mid-forties. Experience was his ally far more than physical conditioning at this point, though of course he was still an impressive specimen. His knife dangled from his hip alongside a very brief, thin loincloth that covered little. A thin pouch of fabric nominally covered his manhood, but thin leather strings wrapped around his waist and a only a singular string went from the bottom of the pouch up the middle of his backside. That was all. Perhaps strangely, as he aged he cared less about modesty.

Once to the bottom of the staircase, he was nearly blind in the darkness, so his other senses became his tools. He found a wall and slowly walked along it, but was ready for surprises. Eventually, the wall stopped and he turned a corner.

A voice from behind him spoke. “Tarzan,” a woman’s voice said, “you should not have come here. Don’t take another step. Slowly raise your hands. You are surrounded.”

Wordlessly, he did as instructed, though he had no evidence that he was, in fact surrounded. The woman’s voice was unmistakable: his old nemesis, La of Opar. Twenty years before, they had met under very different circumstances. Her army at that time—and it could be considered an army—was formidable in numbers and in weaponry. Tarzan was there to discover how two decades may have changed La’s circumstances—if at all.

He did not turn around but left his hands at shoulder level as he spoke: “Hello, La.”

“Hello, Tarzan. With your left hand, please remove your knife and sheath and drop it to the floor.”

“As you wish,” Tarzan replied. Slowly, he did as he was instructed, and the object clattered on the wooden floor. Then he returned his left hand to shoulder height. La’s footsteps quickly walked up and he got a fleeting glimpse of her as she knelt and picked it up.

“Hands behind your back,” she ordered, and as he did as instructed, her hands tightly tied his wrists using thin rope. Tarzan did not resist.

To be continued.....

“There’s an open door ten feet ahead on your right. Walk there—don’t turn around,” La ordered. Tarzan did as he was told, testing his bonds in the darkness as he did so, but there was no give. La was a pro.

Candles dimly lit the room that he entered. It was a large room, perhaps ten feet by twenty feet. Four small vials were on a table at the front of the room.

“It has been a long time, Tarzan,” La stated as she followed him in the room. She walked in front of him and looked him up and down. “Why are you here?”

Tarzan stared at her and did not reply.

“You noticed these vials?” she asked. “Are they why you’ve come?”

Again, he did not reply.

“Do you remember this room?,” she asked. “It is the same room that I tortured you in twenty years ago. Almost everything here now was here back then. Almost everything here was used on you. Do you remember?”

Slowly, Tarzan turned and looked around. “Yes, La, I remember.”

“And here you are, my prisoner once more. And again you are not answering my questions. I had no choice but to torture you then.” She paused. “I insist upon knowing why you are here now. Will you tell me?”

He turned back to her. “And if I don’t?”

“Then you will leave me no choice.” She smiled. “I did not think you would tell me. I have asked my guards to remain in the hall, out of respect for your privacy. But you are my prisoner, and there is no escape. I expect your cooperation if i untie you. I expect your cooperation if I must torture you. If I don’t get it, then the guards will be called in.”

Now Tarzan smiled. “Why are you being so considerate?”

“We are alike in many ways, Tarzan,” La replied. “We are warriors. We do battle. You have earned my respect, even if you are my foe.” She paused. “I think I know why you are here, but I need to be sure. You have chosen not to tell me. Is that your final decision?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“Fine. Then do you surrender to me completely for torture, or do I need my guards?”

“Your guards are not necessary, La. I surrender to you completely.”

La smiled slightly. She walked behind Tarzan and untied his bonds, and then walked back in front of him. Tarzan rubbed his wrists in an effort to restore circulation.

Her face darkened. “Your torture begins now. Any disobedience will cause sever repercussions. Do you understand?”

Tarzan nodded grimly, glancing for a moment around the room.

“You are ordered to remove your loincloth and drop it to the floor, Jungle King. Then clasp your hands on top of your head.”

Tarzan reached for the tie for his loincloth which rested below his left hip. He loosened it and let his small covering drop to the floor. Then he put his hands on top of his head as instructed.

He stood before La, naked.

To be continued....

Not the typical Tarzan story, but an interesting opening. I look forward to finding out who this La is. Do continue.

The loincloth that barely covered his manhood was on the floor, and Tarzan stood before his captor naked—wondering if his gambit would pay off. He was there, of course, because he’d been tipped off about the vials. He knew that, while La was obviously proud of having them, she wouldn’t easily disclose what she knew about them—or if there were more.

For her part, La examined the Jungle King carefully. She suspected that he’d found out about the vials, but was that really why he’d come? Did he know how they’d come into her possession? Could there be another reason that he was there? What else did he know? She determined that only under torture could she discover the answers.

But she was not above enjoying the process: in fact, she damn sure wanted to enjoy the process. This Tarzan was not the Tarzan of her youth, but who he was—and what he represented, in all of her frustrations over these two decades—made him worth punishing in a deliberate, careful manner. Yes, she wanted to get what he knew out of him. And yes, she wanted to enjoy it.

La lifted a small bottle from another table as she looked Tarzan from head to toe. “I appreciate the dignity that you are showing,” she said softly. “At any time, simply tell me that you are willing to answer my questions and the torture will stop.”

Tarzan nodded.

She poured a small amount of the liquid onto the palm of her hand, and while Tarzan stood motionless, she rubbed it carefully onto his torso. It was lightly scented—lavender, perhaps?—and warmed his skin as she rubbed it on him. Their eyes locked as she moved from his pectorals down to his abs. Then she took his cock and scrotum in her hands as she both examined them and rubbed carefully, filling every crevice until he glistened. His cock hardened gradually, but definitively, and his sac swelled with his cum.

Then she moved behind him and repeated the process on his shoulders and back—and finally, his ass. The remoistened her finger and slowly entered his backside: gently, at first, and then more assertively. Tarzan did not move.

To be continued....

“Do not resist your captor,” La quietly said as she fingered his backside. “You have surrendered. Submit, my captive. Submit.”

Tarzan stopped resisting. She gently entered him. “Yes,” she quietly praised. “You are mine now, my slave. You have stripped for me. Now you have surrendered completely. You understand that you are mine to torture as I choose.” She stepped in front of him. “Lay on the rack,” she pointed. “Your torture continues.”

Tarzan took his hands off his head and walked slowly to the rack. Did she really have guards? He hadn’t seen them. Where was her fabled army? If he submitted to the rack, there would be little he could do but suffer. Still, he needed her to talk, and perhaps she would get careless if she thought he was helpless. He laid on the famed instrument of torture from long ago. He raised his wrists to ease her tying them. His hard cock stood tall.

La observed him for a moment, and then tied each wrist securely. Then his ankles. Tarzan tested each bond as she finished, as if to show her that he was, in fact, helpless.

“Why are you here?” La demanded in her harshest tone yet.

“I cannot tell you,” Tarzan replied quietly.

“Do you truly wish to be stretched on my torture rack?”

“Only if that is your desire—to watch me suffer at your hand.”

La had not anticipated that response. She paused. Then she grabbed the lever that took up the slack in the ropes.

“I have captured the Jungle King. I have made him strip before me. And now his torture begins!” With that, she laughed.

To be continued....

Attachments

• 6F76D9A9-0678-430C-9650-FCE2B210093D.jpeg
    6F76D9A9-0678-430C-9650-FCE2B210093D.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 69
“Surround this—structure,” the Commander ordered. “Kill everyone but the two of them,” he commanded. “Use bayonets. No gunfire—he’ll hear it. Find them, but do not disturb them. Then, report to me where they are.” With that, the soldiers dispersed to their tasks.
———————————————————
La adjusted the lever again. She glanced at her captive, and saw his limbs beginning to straighten.

“What are your thoughts, my captive?” she asked.

“I wonder if you are enjoying this,” Tarzan stated.

“I am,” she quietly responded. She turned the lever again, and the ropes pulled tight from his ankles to the large roller about a meter from his feet. “You must suffer for defying me. I am now your master, and you will treat me as such—or face the consequences.”

Tarzan began to feel uncomfortable, but not yet in pain or agony. Still, he knew by submitting to the rack, he was gambling that La’s lips would loosen.

To be continued....

The Commander wanted a report, and quickly got one. His Lieutenant reported to him personally.

“Her guards are missing. We can’t find them.”

The Commander stared into the distance. “You have secured the castle?”

“Yes, sir.”

“She has Tarzan?”

“Yes. They are in a torture chamber in a lower level.”

“She is torturing Tarzan right now?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Interesting. Then we have a golden opportunity.”

“For what, sir?”

“To eliminate the two most powerful whites from this part of Africa.” He looked at his Lieutenant. “Secure the hallway outside the torture chamber. No one in or out—but Tarzan and La must not know they are trapped. Absolute silence. Understood?”

“Yes, sir.” With that, he left.
———————————————————

La stood next to Tarzan and looked down upon him. “Soon, the rack will fully stretch you, Jungle King. Your joints will start to burn, and sweat will cover your skin. Are you ready to suffer, my prisoner?”

To be continued....

My hero of the youth, the nondying Phantom, has heard about the destiny of poor Tarzan.

Phantom.jpg

But he is not a great help, as allways. Probably I should tell the people here one day about his darker side.

An unmistakable clatter came from the hallway. It was the sound of a rifle bouncing on a wooden floor. La and Tarzan looked at each other, then toward the doorway. Without speaking, La moved to untie Tarzan’s wrists. Tarzan immediately sat up and untied his own ankles. La moved to the table and grabbed the vials, while Tarzan reached for his loincloth and fastened it on. He reached for his knife and tied it on. Then he looked toward the door.

“It is time for honesty, La,” Tarzan quietly stated. “Are your guards in the hallway?”

La shook her head. “No.”

Tarzan frowned. “What are the vials?”

La looked at him. “Biological weapons.”

“Who is in the hallway?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is there another way out of this room?”

She shook her head. “No.”

“Someone is after those vials. Is there somewhere we can hide them in here?”

La opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by—

“La!” It was the Commander, and he was in the hallway. “La, I know you’re busy with Tarzan right now, but we need to talk.”

“Who are you?” La shouted.

“You may call me Commander. I am the leader of The People’s Revolutionary Party, and you are very trapped right now. My men have guns trained on your doorway, and we know there is no other way out of that room. I’m counting to five, and my men will storm the room. Please have your hands up. Tarzan, if you are not tied, please raise your hands as well.”

La knelt and put the vials under a loose board in the floor, and then stood. She raised her hands. So did Tarzan.

The Commander’s large figure took up nearly the entire doorway. He held a pistol.
“I’m always pleased when the whites follow directions,” he smiled.

To be continued....

“Tarzan, my men will tie you now. And you won’t be needing that knife—gentlemen, please disarm our ‘Jungle King,’ won’t you?” Turning to La, he said, “Now La, you won’t mind giving me those vials I’ve heard so much about, will you?”

“What vials?” La asked.

“I’m not playing games with you.” He motioned for his men to hold La’s arms behind her. “You are a beautiful white woman, but you won’t be for long if you keep this up. You have more than enough toys in this room for me to use on you....”

He turned to Tarzan. “Or just maybe the ‘Jungle King’ knows where there are. Should we start with you, white man? Maybe the vials are on his person?” He walked over to Tarzan. “I don’t think you have any pockets on that loincloth.” Tarzan’s hands were tied behind him and his arms were held in place by the Commander’s men.

“Let’s take a look,” the Commander said as he reached for Tarzan’s loincloth. Tarzan attempted to move but was held firmly in place. Patiently, the commander untied the cord and let the loincloth drop to the floor. He cupped Tarzan’s scrotum. “Yes, I think we will see what the white MAN knows before we turn our attention to the white WOMAN.” To his men, he barked: “Search her and put her in those chains by the wall. Put Tarzan’s wrists in those chains that hang from the ceiling and find me a whip!”

To be continued....

Tarzan struggled, but was overpowered, and the chains were clamped upon his wrists. A pulley stretched his hands high overhead, nearly taking his feet off the floor. The Commander was given a whip, and chose to administer the punishment personally.

“You don’t belong in this land,” he called to Tarzan before lash number one struck the middle of his back. “After I’m done with you, I want you to go back to wherever you came from and tell the others to stay away.”

“I was born here,” Tarzan replied. “I was raised here. This is my home.”

CRACK went the whip on Tarzan’s shoulders. “Lies!” the Commander yelled. “Your skin is white. And soon it will be red!” La, now in chains of her own, watched with unshown amusement.

“Maybe you’re more sensitive below the belt,” said the Commander as he lashed Tarzan’s very bare ass.

“Maybe my men raping you will shut you up,” as a he delivered another lash.

“Evil,” Tarzan replied, somewhat winded now. “You cannot succeed in your plans.”

“Says the man who is naked in a torture chamber!” screamed the Commander.

He turned to his men. “Take him down. He’s all yours. La is my concern now.” He walked over to her and his men moved toward Tarzan. But Tarzan’s feet were not restrained. He relaxed as they approached, but then sprang to motion as they nearly reached him. The first to arrive was crippled by a kick to the groin, and the second found Tarzan’s legs wrapped around his neck before he could raise his weapon. With a crack, his neck was broken and the other men retreated, no longer driven by lust—but by fear for their lives.

The Commander had reached La as this started to happen, but now whirled in shock as he witnessed Tarzan’s fury. For his part, Tarzan snarled at the soldiers retreating. The men were shouting at each other their own thoughts as to how to act, but could not agree. Tarzan took note of their indecision and now used the chains as a trapeze to swing closer to them, killing another man with a violent kick to the skull.
This, in turn, caused the others to flee, screaming about the white man who, they believed, was clearly possessed.

The Commander then unchained La, grabbed her by the wrist, and followed his men. Tarzan was left behind, still in chains, and still naked—spattered with his own blood and that of the three dead soldiers on the floor near him.

To be continued....

The gunshot was loud, as was the thud of a body hitting a wooden floor.

Tarzan was still chained, and trying to figure out how not to be. The Commander and La could not have been more than five steps down the hallway, Tarzan reasoned. He looked toward the doorway, but heard no additional sounds.

Then, a second shot. Then quiet again.

Tarzan glanced toward the doorway, and then continued trying to free himself from the chains. It was clear, however, that his escape was impossible. He had to wait for someone to appear at the door—and since they’d both tortured him, he wasn’t sure which one to hope would come for him.

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator:
“Nobody looks for Derringers when they’re searching you,” La said as she walked in the door. “Or maybe on me they’re just looking for something else.” She looked Tarzan over. “Blood,” she said, nodding. “I don’t think we were finished. You had things to tell me.”

“I did?”, he asked.

“Yes. You surrendered to me.”

“Oh,” he said. “Yes.”

“And the Jungle King is a man of his word, so the surrender is still in effect—true?”

“Yes.”

“Then I will release you from these chains, and I command you to lay on my examination table over there. You will be tied.”

“My loincloth?”

She looked at his cock, not hard but still meaty. “Remains off.” She threw a switch and the shackles opened. He rubbed his wrists and walked to the examination table. He laid on it carefully, as his back now stung from several welts. She tied his wrists. Then his ankles. There was no mechanism to stretch him, however—that was the rack.

She produced a warm washcloth and gently wiped the blood off of the front side of his body. She stared at his cock, and watched it harden as she cleaned him. She put the cloth down and wrapped her fingers around his hardening shaft.

“Your master demands your cock harden for her pleasure,” she informed him. “You are my toy.” She stroked him softly, but firmly. “Your sac swells with your juice,” she observed, and Tarzan now writhed. “You are a beautiful man, Tarzan, and you are my prisoner—mine to do with as I wish.” Her right hand remained wrapped around his engorged shaft, and her left ran along his abs. She watched his arms and legs struggle against their bonds.

“There is no escape, my prisoner. You are in my torture chamber and must be punished. Your hard cock pleases me, so you must be teased so that it remains that way. But you will not show me your cum until I demand that you do so.”

Tarzan’s cock ached. He groaned, and arched his back as she fingered his tip.

“You will tell me why you came looking for me,” she told him as she opened his piss slit and looked inside.

To be continued....

La took rope from a pulley near the ceiling and wrapped it around Tarzan’s hard cock. “Why did you come here,” she repeated. She threaded the pulley. “I want answers!” She pulled an end of the rope through the pulley, and Tarzan’s cock lifted toward the ceiling. Tarzan struggled against his bonds, sweat now covering his skin. La watched his muscles in his arms and thighs strain against the ropes that helps him in place. Tarzan groaned as his rod painfully lifted toward the ceiling.

“No,” Tarzan gasped as La tied off the rope to leave Tarzan’s thick cock pulled toward the heavens.

She fingered his tip and fondled his sac. “You are my slave, Tarzan, and only I can change your fate.” With Tarzan’s hips lifted off the table because of the rope pulling his cock, La grabbed a dildo, showed it to Tarzan, and poured oil on it so he could see what she was doing. “Do I need to use this, my slave?” Tarzan didn’t answer, and La took the dildo and slowly, but purposefully, entered him with it. The Jungle King groaned again as La drove the dildo deeper inside him, slowly, but forcefully.

“We aren’t getting anywhere,” La said to no one in particular. “I want you to tell me what you know!” La untied his ankles and then his wrists. Carefully she unwrapped the rope from around Tarzan’s cock. Tarzan’s body slumped back on the table.

“I’m not nearly done with you. In fact, I’m just starting.” She grabbed Tarzan’s knife and pressed it against his ribs. She made about a two inch cut, drawing blood. “Get on the rack—NOW! And keep your hands up while you do it.”

Slowly, Tarzan raised his hands and half-walked and half-staggered back to the rack he’d been on earlier. “That’s it,” La praised him. “Spread eagle, my slave.” Quickly she tied him to the rack. “This time, you’ll talk.”

To be continued....

Tarzan, somewhat disoriented from the torture he’d already received, offered no resistance as La bound his wrists and ankles to the rack. His cock remained hard, but was not tied by La.

“Why are you here, my slave?” La shouted as she grabbed a lever to tighten the rack. Tarzan, beginning to realize what was happening, struggled against his bonds, but it was no use. “Prepare to suffer, my prisoner.” His limbs stretched out, but not pulled, he writhed his naked body what little he could. La was enjoying his bondage even as sexually arousing, as his sweat covered skin fought against a fate that both of them knew was now inescapable. Tarzan would suffer on the rack, naked and helpless!

“Where did you get the vials, La?” Tarzan asked as La was about to move the roller by his ankles another notch.

“Tell me why you’re here and I’ll take you off the rack. TELL ME!!!” She moved the roller a notch that began to pull Tarzan’s limbs.

“Where did you get the vials?”

“Why are you here, slave?” She used the lever again, and Tarzan’s suffering increased. “Talk! I will break you on the rack!” She grabbed a feather and teased his groin, quickly bringing it back to full arousal. “Are you prepared for total humiliation? Are you prepared to shoot your load on yourself while I watch, slave?”
Tarzan groaned as the feather brought him closer to orgasm.

“I will not show you my cum,” he gasped.

La laughed. “Soon you will beg me to show me!” She turned the roller another notch and Tarzan’s joints ached. He groaned in protest. She stroked the underside of his rock-hard cock and he groaned again. “You must talk—or I will break you in every way, prisoner!”

To be continued....

“Nobody looks for Derringers when they’re searching you,” La said as she walked in the door. “Or maybe on me they’re just looking for something else.” She looked Tarzan over. “Blood,” she said, nodding. “I don’t think we were finished. You had things to tell me.”
Derringer?
bearman-derringer.jpg

well. The reality is worse, there are even bigger ones!

lf.jpeg.

Hope she at least wore the T-Shirt: "This pussy is protected by Smith&Wesson". What do we learn from that? It is better to have sex with males only, Tarzan get the lesson, I think.

but you carefully check for guns before, also then....

checkderringer.jpg

Tarzan was failing.

He surrendered to La’s torture in the hope that she’d slip and divulge the source of the biological weapons that she now possessed. But instead, La fought off an attempt to take those weapons from the Commander and his men and was now demanding information from the Jungle King. Worse yet, she was stretching him on the rack.

La looked at her prisoner with disdain, lust, admiration, and even some pity. She knew why he was there, but she wanted him to admit it. So far, he hadn’t. Once he did, then she’d make an example of him, and in doing so reclaim all she had lost. Power. But in the meantime, she wanted to enjoy all of his suffering.

Tarzan knew he was in for a struggle now. The stakes were enormous—La somehow had biological weapons, and apparently a source to get even more. He’d hoped that she would be forthcoming by now, and reveal important information to him—and he’d gambled everything on that hope. But now he was the prisoner of a very determined, serious opponent. He was helpless in her torture chamber, naked and completely at her mercy.

His pride was also now a factor. In his suffering he’d told her that he would not show her his cum, even though his aching shaft and sac desperately needed release. Now that La knew that was important to him, however, they both knew that she would be merciless in torturing him to the sexual brink—as well as using the rack to pull his limbs from his torso in the most painful, most cruel way possible. In short, the torture was making Tarzan more careless than he otherwise would be, and La always took advantage of every opening.

“Precum,” La smiled as she observed a trickle rolling down Tarzan’s hard, thick, veiny shaft. “Suffer, prisoner. Know that I am watching your humiliation. I am leaving you now for a few moments. Your muscles will continue to cramp, and your body continue to dehydrate as you sweat. Think about that while I am gone. When I return, I expect you’ll be ready to tell me everything.”

With that, she left....

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom