Technically sophisticated methods of instrumental torture of women - from the author's workshop of the artist SubSophie

Go to CruxDreams.com

tormans

Guard
In her graphics, the author uses technically perfect and elaborate depictions of devices and equipment, intended for torturing women. The elaborate anatomy of the victims and the convincing expression of suffering on their faces are also worth noting. Here is an introductory set of illustrations.
GetGalleryItem (r2).jpgGetGalleryItem (r5).jpg

This series can be seen on the website under the name Ferest Ridge. But I only have a few pictures from there. The equipment of the torture chamber is technically very similar to the previous set.
GetGalleryItem (2).jpg GetGalleryItem.jpg GetGalleryItem (1).jpg

In my collection, I have a fairly large set of images by the same author, which I cannot fit into a larger whole. I will share them as they are, ad hoc, in sets of five drawings everyday
.GetGalleryItem (1r).jpg GetGalleryItem (2).jpg GetGalleryItem (3).jpg GetGalleryItem (4).jpg GetGalleryItem (5).jpg

Arcas did some nice work along those lines...
Oh, yes. It even seems to use the same or very similar graphics toolkit to display techs (torment effectors on the ends of the manipulators). Thanks for the interesting addition to the topic.

Next set from uncategorized. What I enjoy incredibly, are the instructions, hung on the walls of some workplaces, in the style USE HEARING PROTECTION or here FEMALE GENITALIA PAIN GUIDE
GetGalleryItem (11r).jpg GetGalleryItem (12r).jpg GetGalleryItem (13).jpg GetGalleryItem (14r).jpg GetGalleryItem (15).jpg

I would like to draw your attention to the second picture. Take a look in full resolution at the precise design of the unit, the torturous clitoris and vulva.
GetGalleryItem (16r).jpg GetGalleryItem (17r).jpg GetGalleryItem (18r).jpg GetGalleryItem (19r).jpg GetGalleryItem (20r).jpg

That's a sample of my folder . If you're ok, I give you the full package with a private message and you'll do all you want with it ?
Thanks, looks very interesting. Thanks for the offer, I'll be happy to use it :)

There is an interesting second image in this set where the subjects are men. An interesting and not very usual change in the work of SubSophie. Unfortunately, I only have this image in low resolution, it is not possible to read the type specification on the electronic units. They don't look like "standard" Vulvodyne. And yes, the nurse, he´s cute.
GetGalleryItem (21r).jpg GetGalleryItem (22).jpg GetGalleryItem (23r).jpg GetGalleryItem (24r).jpg GetGalleryItem (25r).jpg

This "subsophie" artist is amazing. Can't seem to find a site that has more images. There is a comment on Hentai Foundry from 2016 "LOL. sorry. You can find all my work (complete collection) at artofdarkness" but can't seem to find it. Do you know a place to see more of SubSophie's work?

Back
Top Bottom