The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just thought I'd chip in here. Eulalia and Hans have been working very hard on an English version of Moriturae te salutant. I posted a link to the complete PDF (8MB) on Owlage just a few hours ago. It has now been downloaded over a hundred times from that group alone. In case anyone missed it in the Archive the link is
http://ge.tt/4vNwzgK/v/0?c and will be active for at least 3 months. There are also many historical footnotes provided by Eulalia.
That's exciting news, thanks Melissa -​
will they know its on CruxForums?​
Hope it gets us more members!​

You are correct, and I am exposed as fool.
No, just the depiction of your kink caught your focus so well that you simply failed to see it ;)

The Damian pic has that great snatch of dialogue on the lines of​
"Such a shame they have to be crucified!"​
"These savages can't be tamed, they'd be far too dangerous to keep as slaves"​
...which is the excuse they used for crucifying her. Some day we will have to reveal the taming of the shrew, Eulalia, by Mistresses Melissa and Julia in the confines of the coffee shop sub-basement grinding room....

T

...which is the excuse they used for crucifying her. Some day we will have to reveal the taming of the shrew, Eulalia, by Mistresses Melissa and Julia in the confines of the coffee shop sub-basement grinding room....

T

Then if you crucify me,​
you'll be committing shrewicide.​
:rolleyes:

Then if you crucify me,​
you'll be committing shrewicide.​
:rolleyes:
yes she's a natural linguist if needed she made it even by herself:D

indeed no matter....................

Amber.

She had a BDSM site for years, but she took sick and the group just kind of faded away. I finally unsubscribed.

Most of her content was of her suspended and flogged, but she posted some breathtaking home made crux.

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 516
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 379
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 448
by Mistresses Melissa and Julia in the confines of the coffee shop sub-basement grinding room....
Hm, Mistress Julia?
;)
I don't know if that fits her true desires ;)

Mistress Lady Catherine.

She's not strictly an artist, but is an early adopter of crux as a lifestyle. Back in the '60s, I gather.That's her face on this manip, in any case.

But she can be considered an artist. There is a BDSM model known as Krista, who's been active for over a decade. Catherine took one of her pics from around 2000 and maniped it into an illustrati0n of a scene from Jedakk's story "Faithful Sayings."

She's an American aide worker in Afghanistan crucified during the Taliban regime. For being a Christian. Jedakk's story is an interesting exercise in alternate history.

Attachments

• Wish Granted.jpg
    Wish Granted.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 883
  • Krista.jpg
    Krista.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 841
  • Stadium night.jpg
    Stadium night.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 815
Mistress Lady Catherine.

She's not strictly an artist, but is an early adopter of crux as a lifestyle. Back in the '60s, I gather.That's her face on this manip, in any case.

But she can be considered an artist.

Although not so active now, MLC contributed stories and manips to the Crux group for years, you will find her art in the Crux Foundation archive, there are over 40 pics there.

I haven't seen any new crux pics of Amber for a decade

Thanks Apostate,​
certainly they're part of "our glorious past"​
In WISH GRANTED the gnarled old crossbeam itself sends a thrill of excitement -​
how many bare arms have seized in pain as the nails have pinned them to that weathered wood?​
PS to Fantasmo​
Hm, Mistress Julia? I don't know if that fits her true desires
I guess Tree meant Julie -​
she's a dab hand with the Whip​
when I'm a-grinding dem beans!
;)

An early Damian series. We start with a 19th century painting by a German artist, Cornelius von Max, of the martyrdom of St. Julia. Von Max clearly had no concept of what really went down at a Roman crucifixion

Damian's variations corrected this.

I've posted these a number of times on various sites. They might be new to newbies.

Attachments

• Sanitized.jpg
    Sanitized.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 604
  • Unsanitzed.jpg
    Unsanitzed.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 611
  • Men at work.jpg
    Men at work.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 660
  • Get real.jpg
    Get real.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 675
thx apoatate itis just homage to our bardslave

An early Damian series. We start with a 19th century painting by a German artist, Cornelius von Max, of the martyrdom of St. Julia. Von Max clearly had no concept of what really went down at a Roman crucifixion
Damian's variations corrected this.
thx apoatate itis just homage to our bardslave

There are several St Julias, including one who was a friend of Eulalia of Merida and was martyred with her,​
but I think von Max was probably thinking of Julia of Corsica - a girl from Carthage sold into slavery by the Vandals,​
the slave-ship en route to Masillia (Marseilles) stopped off at Corsica​
where Julia refused to take part in a pagan festival, so was crucified.​

There are several St Julias, including one who was a friend of Eulalia of Merida and was martyred with her,​
but I think von Max was probably thinking of Julia of Corsica - a girl from Carthage sold into slavery by the Vandals,​
the slave-ship en route to Masillia (Marseilles) stopped off at Corsica​
where Julia refused to take part in a pagan festival, so was crucified.​
never mind.............................................:D

Back
Top Bottom