The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
No. 1 - Yes, I can imagine myself in the position of the guy...

No. 2 - I like the thought her beautiful breasts are now in discomfort too.

No. 3-5 - Might be my new reform school fantasy.

No. 6. - Now that is just cruel... Cruel to me I can't slap her on those welts.

No. 7 - Policewomen are the best hot punishers, I guess.

A spanking hurts, but can also be sexually arousing. This young woman obviously hates what happens to her buttocks, but if you look between her legs at the beginning and end of her spanking, you can easily see a noticeable side effect that will lead her to masturbate as soon as she will find herself alone on her bed.

cadence  01.jpgcadence  02.jpgcadence  03.jpgcadence  04.jpgcadence  05.jpgcadence  06.jpgcadence  07.jpgcadence  08.jpg

A spanking hurts, but can also be sexually arousing. This young woman obviously hates what happens to her buttocks, but if you look between her legs at the beginning and end of her spanking, you can easily see a noticeable side effect that will lead her to masturbate as soon as she will find herself alone on her bed.

View attachment 1224931View attachment 1224932View attachment 1224933View attachment 1224934View attachment 1224935View attachment 1224936View attachment 1224937View attachment 1224938
Wet dream of spanko fetishist!

How to administer an effective punishment spanking?

A punishment spanking is intended to correct the person being punished, and like any corporal punishment, its effectiveness relies on the pain inflicted, which must be significant. It is possible to hit the buttocks with great severity without damage to the rest of the body and the spanking must lead to heartrending screams, profuse crying and pleas to stop that will not be heeded.
A punishment spanking must be administered on the bare buttocks. Wooden hairbrushes or bathbrushes or specific padles are perfect to administer a spanking in over the knee position. If the spankee is lying flat on her stomach on a bed, belts ans straps can also be very effective.

No warm up spanking is needed, harsh strokes must be administered from the beginning to the end of the punishment, which can last from three to ten minutes, with several dozens of strokes being delivered until the spankee is blubberring and sobbing without control.

paddling  01.jpgpaddling  02.jpgpaddling  03.jpgpaddling  04.jpgpaddling  05.jpgpaddling  06.jpgpaddling  08.jpgpaddling  09.jpg

(to be continued)

No. 3 - Superheroes should spank more often. I remember seeing one 3D series of hulk thrashing his daughter after she showed him her report card. That was wonderful. Anyway, being from Muslim background, Ms. Marvel should be prepared for a lot of discipline.

No. 5 - When I´ll see a scene in the city such as this?
Adding to my previous comment about No. 3. ... I started watching She-Hulk yesterday. Now I have an uncontrolable desire to be spanked by her.

You aren't naghty, Julie, you are one of the nicest girls around to share such a top notch material.
Thanks, but that's not everyone's opinion. My girlfriend, who runs the household, considers my activity on this forum really inappropriate, and not suitable for a serious young woman. She keeps a detailed account of my posts and twice a month makes me pay the price, resulting in red stinging buttocks.

Something like that :

julie 1.jpgjulie 2.jpgjulie 3.jpgjulie 4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom