The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another random idea. Lets imagine tha main room of the city hall. Over the window hangs poster with the sign "Martial Law in progress". All council members - male and female - are standing with nervous faces and the front and center is lady with with "Mayor" sash on her, imprisoned in stacks. She is possibly Asian/White mixed, a little on chubby side, but she has good legs and ass. That butt is presented in panties, ready to be smacked by young busty black police woman, holding large paddle. Mayor is already sheding prominent tears.

OK, some bonus ideas. This one is based on one longtime fetish of mine... There is a row of young boys in hospital, red asses upturned towards the ceiling. Various bubbles with sobs around them. and one or perhaps two leather straps hanging on the walls. Between them stands head nurse and female teacher. Nurse is saying something along the lines "Covid forced us to care about your class for too long and young gentlemen can be quite lecherous towards my girls." The teacher responds: "Haha, apply the medicine. Better than their mothers to know."

The second is middle of the African village featuring white dude smacking strongly chieftan´s wife with some fancy jewellry on her breast. The chieftan says "Well, not all ideas of white man are as lame as his religion." In the crowd, one guy is taking his protesting wife into hut and she screams "At least let my thong stay on!" Other black lady is looking in the interest to warrior decorated in the parts of lion, bringing hi hend to her ass. Behind the village there is a car, where white lady, red in her face, is pushing the horn.

Third time is a charm. I imagined a scenery where boy and girl are bent in front of the canvas with palettes and paintbrushes, their asses bared and behind them is hulking mom with massive folded belt in her hand. She might be saying "Maybe I am not wearing pants in this house but this thing has one more useful function. Either you will paint something good for your father or I will add color to your hineys!" And we can see one of the kids is actually drawing a picture of dad spanking mom.

Just streaming through the news, I think Nikki Haley is pretty spankable but I didn't fully realized idea for the image, except that she might have a picture of elephant on her panties.

Back
Top Bottom