The Art Of Zell

Go to CruxDreams.com
Into the dark void, part 3

Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid22.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid23.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid24.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid25.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid26.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid27.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid28.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid29.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid30.jpg Into_the_darkvoid_Into_the_darkvoid31.jpg

I'm really sorry if somoene of you do not appreciate Zell's "art". I must admit that, even though I like the accuracy of his artwork, the subject is often too cruel and graphic for me too.
In general I don't like pictures representing people being mutilated or dismembered. I prefer a lighter degree of cruelty. Zell' series "Cold, cruel vengeance" deals with a really cruel kind of vengeance, ending with a terrible and extremely painful death of the victim. Everything is described with very graphic details.
Most likely, in many medieval dungeons some unfortunate people really experienced such form of cruelty.
I like everything you publish and create. If someone is hurt, he doesn't need to look at it.....

Hello michelle patri please sent me to the email address of the site where it is possible to download ???
Thanks.

I'm really sorry if somoene of you does not appreciate Zell's "art". I must admit that, even though I like the accuracy of his artwork, the subject is often too cruel and graphic for me too.
In general I don't like pictures representing people being mutilated or dismembered. I prefer a lighter degree of cruelty. Zell' series "Cold, cruel vengeance" deals with a really cruel kind of vengeance, ending with a terrible and extremely painful death of the victim. Everything is described with very graphic details.
Most likely, in many medieval dungeons some unfortunate people really experienced such form of cruelty.

Thanks Michele. I've just added a warning regarding the ones that are left. As Martha Come says, people don't have to look at them if they don't like them, and you do have 12 likes for the post, I can't in all conscience delete it.

Back
Top Bottom